• Published 15th Aug 2014
  • 1,715 Views, 11 Comments

One Heck Of A Night - Princess_Luna_



This is what happens when Luna gets way to drunk.

  • ...
5
 11
 1,715

Say What?

One Heck Of A Night
A Story by Princess_Luna_

Twilight wandered around her new castle. It was the middle of the night, and Twilight felt like exploring. Her castle seems to have an endless amount of rooms, and it seemed you would find a new room right when you thought you had seen it all. Twilight just turned down a hallway when she saw something move. "Hey! Who's there?" Twilight asked. "I'm sorry for scaring you Twilight, it's just me." Twilight saw the pony who was in her castle was just Princess Luna. I apologize for sneaking around late at night, it's just that as the guardian of dreams, I noticed you've been having a lot of serious nightmares and I came to try to help. What the heck is she talking about? Twilight thought.

"Anyway," Luna continued, "I understand you've been very upset with the fact that you where adopted."
"Luna. I'm not adopted."
"I know who your parents are."
"You're drunk."
"Yes. I do believe I am. Now can you just listen to what I have to say or I'll get Tia to banish you to the moon."
"Fine..."

Luna began to narrate her drunk tale.

"When I was still on Earth before Tia put me on the moon, I wanted to build a Luna army. It would have been a robot army that walked around and gotten me coffee because my butlers where super slow and Celestia wouldn't let me fire them. I hated her sometimes... What was I saying? Oh, that's right, robot army.

So once Celestia told me the idea for a robot army was crazy and in these times the Equestrian people won't like it if they have an extra tax. That's when the trouble started. At first, the nightmares felt like nothing. But then it really got bad. One day I woke up and felt like destroying Tia. I also realized I didn't even look like myself anymore. They called me "Nightmare Moon". But I liked to call that form "Awesome Luna that will totally be getting a robot army soon". So in the battle between Tia and I and was banished to the moon for a thousand years blah blah blah.

While I was on the moon I saw the robot come down from the stars and tell me I must make my robot army and make them destroy Celestia for telling me no so many times. I never felt so alive then I did then. I made sure I drank more of the magic drink I made on the moon to give me more energy. I think it was called moonshine or something. So I went to work on the robots. In the end, they looked just like real ponies! I named one of them Barney. He was the first one I sent to Equestria. I think he might of burned up in the atmosphere but all I saw where some rainbows and cider jugs. Barney was so young! But I was able to make new robots. But they all burned up. Except for one.

I sent you down to Equestria 25 years before I escaped from the moon. You where the last robot I sent out before I gave up. I used my magic on you to make sure you could also function as a normal unicorn too. When I came to Earth I knew you must have been my robot. Oh Twibot, I love you so much. More than Cadencebot or Shinningbot or even Lyrabot. So come on Twi, I know you have not been under any direct orders for a long time, but I programed you to obey me. So let's build a robot army and make sure Celestia never can rise the sun again!"

"Luna," Twilight began, "I understand in you're under the influence, but seriously, you need to calm down. I'm taking you home."

"Yes. Yes. Do that. Then I can tell Celestia how I really feel about her!" Luna exclaimed.

"This is going to be a long rest of the night."


At Canterlot Castle, Twilight dropped Luna off and said goodnight.

"Twilightbot! Get back here right now! I am your master and I command you to serve me!"

"Umm.... No."

"What! I didn't program her to say that..."

Twilight had enough. She drove back home and ignored Luna's crazy comment. I really think she needs to quit whatever she's drinking. She has a serious problem. I don't know how Celestia lives with her. Twilight thought. She heard a creaking noise coming from near her. She thought it must be nothing and continued driving

Luna headed back into the castle. "CELESTIA!" She called.

"WHAT LUNA?" Sun flank replied.

"I'M HOME!"

"I'm so shocked. I never saw you come in."

"Shut up Tia."


After finding her way back to her room, Luna climbed into bed. She was really tired after her long night. Meanwhile at Princess Twilight's house, Twilight had a totally weird dream. I was just a screen. It said "Initiating true form. Will be done in about 8 hours." When Twilight woke up the next morning and looked into the mirror, she saw the most terrifying thing ever. She was Twibot. "I am Twilight Sparkle robot. My job is to exterminate Celestia and find my master Queen Luna. I will begin my journey now. I will make my master very proud."


"Hey y'all! Come look at Twi! Why is she yellin exterminate at everyone?" Applejack questioned.

"I think you should stay away from her Aj..." Rainbow Dash announced.

Just when she said that, Twibot shot the town hall and the roof started to fall down on all of the ponies watching her.

"YOU WILL OBEY YOUR MASTER QUEEN LUNA FROM NOW ON." Twibot then flew to Canterlot to cause more chaos.

In Canterlot Princess Celestia just woke up and was eating her breakfast.

"Luna?'

"Yes."

"What's with the crazy flying robot that's coming right for me and screening for me to be exterminated?"

"Remind me to never get drunk again."

Comments ( 11 )

EXTERMINATE THE PRINCESS

...............WTF WAS THAT?!

Go home, Luna, you're drunk.

Go home, Twilight ... probably to Skaro.

Ummmm... Whaaaaaaa?

Spikey grabbed Luna & whispered into her ears, , ,:moustache:
Luna replied in her Canterlot voice "MASTER SPIKE, I RULE THY NIGHT & THOU DREAMS ,I CAN'T DO MERICALS!":raritydespair:

I'll get Tia

:facehoof:

I noticed you said Shinningbot at one point and was about to point out the misspelling... but Luna's drunk, it doesn't matter.

You know, this could be excellent. Granted, it needs a grammar overhaul, but the story is pretty good.

i smell doctor who

Login or register to comment