• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 1,464 Views, 7 Comments

Prophecy From the Future - NgKQ



Somepony arrives from the future to warn Equestria on an upcoming apocalypse!

  • ...
8
 7
 1,464

Chapter 3

Back at Ponyville, the creatures, resembling the changelings were soon wreaking havoc all around Ponyville. The townsponies ran helter-skelter, with no idea that who will be their next target.

“It’s coming!”

“Don’t look back!”

“Run for your lives!”

“Everypony calm down! I am calling for reinforcements!” Mayor Mare tried to resolve the situation, but it was no use.

“What can we do, mayor?” asked a worried Applejack. “We can’t let them attack further!”

“Hahaha! Oooh! Catch me, catch me!” Pinkie Pie was making funny stunts to get rid of the creatures.

“Pinkie! Come back inside now!” called Mrs Cup Cake.

“Don’t do that! It’s dangerous!” added Mr Carrot Cake. But Pinkie wouldn’t listen.

Meanwhile, at Golden Oak Library, Twilight and Spike were horrified to see the creatures invading Ponyville.

“What’s all this?” asked Twilight. “Melody, can you explain this?”

Melody looked outside. “They’re Queen Myra’s minions!” she exclaimed. “She must have followed me from the future to capture me!”

“What can we do? What can we do!?” Spike was running up and down frantically and shouting at the top of his voice.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got a plan,” said Melody suddenly.

“Huh?”

“I can take down all these enemies myself!” she announced.

“You can?” asked Twilight, unsure.

“Princess Celestia taught me everything she can do,” explained Melody. “Including a wipeout technique!”

“Then you better do it!” encouraged Spike. “We can’t let them attack further!”

“Alright then,” said Melody as she headed to the entrance. “Here goes!”

She opened the door and stepped out.

“Everypony, I, Princess Melody Aurora, will help you eliminate the enemies once and for all!”

“Huh?”

“Can she do it?”

As the ponies continued to run for shelter, Melody began concentrating large amounts of magic. Her horn began to glow, brighter and brighter until it almost blared Twilight and Spike’s eyes.

Then, Melody gave out a shout and a magical blast emerged out of her body. In an instant, the creatures who were hit by the blast gave a scream and vanished, but the ponies remained unhurt. In no time, Ponyville was saved.

After using her powers, Melody panted heavily. Twilight rushed over to help her.

“You okay?” asked Twilight. “You seem to use a lot of energy.”

“I’m alright. Thanks Twilight,” said Melody.

“Oh, my goodness!”

“She really has supreme powers!”

“Three cheers for Princess Melody!” beamed Mayor Mare.

In no time, everypony was surrounding Melody, giving her cheers.

“Wow!” cried Applejack. “Didn’t think she had amazing powers!”

“I agree, but how did she get to be so powerful?” asked Twilight.

“Some thingy, or she learned it from you?” asked Pinkie excitedly.

“Don’t ask me! She came from the future, so how could I teach her all my skills in just one night!?”

Then suddenly, an evil laughter boomed from the sky.

“W…who’s that?” stammered Applejack.

“It’s Queen Myra!” exclaimed Melody.

“Mwahahahaha!” the queen’s voice boomed over Ponyville. “I suppose my minions are defeated again, huh?”

“Show yourself!” shouted Mayor Mare. “You’re the one responsible for attacking Ponyville!”

“Oh, really? If it wasn’t Melody Aurora who arrived here, huh?”

Everypony now turned to Melody, who was now shaking and trembling with fear.

“You better go away and leave her alone!” shouted Spike, trying to defend his friend. “It’s about time that you’ll be paid!”

“Really? I can’t believe that a small dragon could talk like that to me.”

“What!?” Spike was now enraged.

“Well, as Melody said, I am the queen from the future,” Queen Myra’s voice continued. “But I have my own counterpart here to help make my business better!”

“We’ll never let you dominate all of Equestria and the universe!” argued Twilight. “Princess Celestia and our Elements of Harmony have the power to stop you!”

“Oh, that poor Princess, huh?” continued Queen Myra. “I’ll let you all go, but I won’t be easy next time!” She laughed before her voice faded away.

At that moment, everypony sighed with relief. Only Melody was still terrified.

“It’s okay now, Melody, she’s gone,” reassured Twilight. A while later, she calmed down.

“Now I’m worried,” began Melody. “Worried that this Myra would begin her plans.”

“Forget about the worries,” interrupted Pinkie. “Let’s party toniiiiight!”

“You’re always that optimistic, Pinkie,” said Applejack.

At the same time, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Fluttershy came back, only to find that everything was back to normal.

“Th… They’re gone!?” cried Rainbow with astonishment.

“Looks like somepony did it,” said Rarity.

“Wait, there’s a crowd at the library!” cried Fluttershy, pointing to the library.

They all rushed to the library only to find the townsponies cheering Melody. Rarity and Fluttershy had to push through the crowd to get to Twilight, while Rainbow Dash beat them by flying to her first.

“Twilight! What’s going on?”

“Uh, well,” explained Twilight. “It’s Melody who saved us.”

“Melody!?” exclaimed Fluttershy and Rarity who managed to get to Twilight.

“Looks like we’ll have to explain this later,” said Applejack. “Anyway, if it wasn’t Pinkie’s idea, we wouldn’t have been throwing a party tonight.”

“W… we have a party… tonight!?” exclaimed a surprised Rainbow Dash.

“I think we should prepare for the party first,” suggested Twilight. “Then we’ll have to investigate more!”

“Right!”

That night, everypony in Ponyville couldn’t help but enjoy the celebration.

“Aww yeah,” smiled Applejack, holding her cider.

“Cheers, everypony!” cried Apple Bloom.

“Eeyup!” said Big McIntosh.

“We didn’t think that Melody could be so powerful!” said Twilight.

“Yes, but how on earth did her Princess Celestia teach her?” asked Spike.

“Looks like we have to find her,” said Rainbow Dash. She turned to Scootaloo. “Did you see her?”

“Err, no idea, Rainbow Dash,” replied Scootaloo.

“I just wanted to find her,” added Sweetie Belle. “But she’s nowhere to be seen!”

“Could she be hiding?” asked Rarity.

“God knows,” said Applejack. “But I think that we should keep our spirits high even though Melody helped us.”

“Right!” cried Pinkie Pie.

“Excuse me,” said Fluttershy suddenly. “I need to return home first. My animals must be missing me after I’m away for the whole day!”

“Okay, then,” said Twilight. “Get back home and rest, then.”

“See you tomorrow!” bade Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy arrived home only to find Melody home as well.

“Melody?” asked Fluttershy. “You came home first?”

“Uh, yeah,” replied Melody rather tired. “Sorry if I can’t attend that party though.”

“Never mind,” said Fluttershy. “But I wanted to ask you something.”

“Watch what you ask because…”

“Princess Melody Aurora," said Fluttershy, now sternly. “You must be Twilight’s daughter, aren’t you?”

There was silence between the two ponies.

“*sigh* I am her daughter,” she said before going upstairs to her bed, confirming what Fluttershy saw.