• Published 28th Aug 2014
  • 568 Views, 17 Comments

crossing paths - clock work eye



Life can be hard some times life can chuck you all over the place these word could not be more true for a mare that i know her name is trixie

  • ...
51
 17
 568

How thing's got started

I started the day just like any other woke up,got dressed,ate breakfast,tore down the tent,got all my things together,packet up,grabbed my E.B.R rifle,checked it,cleaned it a bit,loaded the magazine in and chambered the round in.

Hearing the sound of the bullet enter the chamber brought back fond memories. I was a young kid living on a farm in Clovis west of Dallas Texas my dad had shouted me up.

"John! JOHN! get up wolves got the chickens again!"

I quickly grabbed my clothes and got dressed picked up my rifle and ran down stairs.

"what's going on dad?"

"Darn wolves again come on!"

So we ran outside in the pitch black couldn't see very far ahead but you could clearly see two glowing green eyes in the dark
and then another pair and then another and another and another and another until there were at least 16 pairs of green glowing eyes staring right at us.

"Dad wolves eyes don't glow like that do they?"

"No they don't"

We both stud there for a while trying to make sense of it not noticing that the wolves had gotten close very close one of them stood in the light. As it slowly came closer I noticed it was a wolf made of wood it gave a cold growl and lunged at me.

I suddenly snap back to reality relaxing again just realizing how peaceful the morning was.

But something felt off I could not quite put my finger on it *clank* the sound caused me to instinctively swivel my entire body 146 degree's towards the location of the sound.

My heart started pounding as I slowly moved towards the mound of concrete and rubble with the rifle pointed ahead I scrabbled to the summit and held my breath. As I aimed with my breath still held glaring down the iron sites at what was a sky blue unicorn.

I kept my eye locked on her while steadying my breath readying myself for putting a lead bullet in her head.

She on the other hand she just stared up at me with her tongue still stuck in the what looked like a cat food can i could have screamed at the cuteness but I had to keep my composer and not show any weakness because for all I know if she saw weakness in me she could just flash her horn and boom!! dead.

So I have to keep control of the situation but those eyes,those adorable eyes

Wait what she doing?

Her horns glowing but she's not casting any spell or is she?

Yes she is! but something's wrong it's like she can't

HA she cant use magic! I shout in my head mocking her

What kind of magical unicorn cant use magic

"urrrg! Why can't the great and powerful trixie use her mind controlling spell it must be a faulty spell!"

I just turn around and walk back to my bag and grab my long leather coat and put it on,I sling my back pack over my right shoulder and my gun on my left and begin walking off.

"Hey how dear you walk away from the great and powerful Trixie as she is preparing to turn you in to her mindless slave!!!"

I just keep walking on ignoring her because she's no danger to me ha the stupid thing cant even do the thing its supposed to do and yet she still call's herself the great and powerful trixie? no wonder she cant use magic she's to far stuck up her own ass to be able to.

I continue walking for a few more steps before she runs ahead of me a stops right in front of me as she shouts.

"You will bow before the great and powerful trixie as she bends your pitiful mind"

With that her horn begins to glow then flicker and nothing I look down at hear she had beads of sweat on hear face and all over hear body.

I chuckle to myself at hear failed attempt at what was obviously a mind control spell I bend down to hear level and stare in to her eyes with my finger under her chin so she's looking right at me and I coldly say to her.

"Try that again I dear you because all it would take is for me to pull my revolver out,hold it under your chin and squeeze the trigger until I hear a very loud bang and a very VERY satisfying squelch as your great and powerful brains are blown all over the place."

She begins to tear up as she looks in to my eye and just breaks down in tears right in front of me sniffing as tears ran down her face
and on to the ground.

"Why can't the great and powerful trixie do any thing right!"

"All she wanted to do was be truly great and powerful she was booed out of ponyvile,laughed out of canterlot and chased out of trottingham."

"She thought that she would have a second chance on earth with the human's seaming to like the magic of illusion more than the ponies of equestria but no they had to treat her just the same,no worst! so much worst."

Those last words were so laced with malice and anger that I bet even the devil would have shuddered at them.

By this time I had pretty much given up on trying not to feel bad for her my hart just ached to hug her and tell her everything will be OK I sighed and turned around looking right at her I sit on a fallen over concrete pillar I look at her and pat my hand on a space next to me indicating for her to sit next to me.

"Look your not going to solve anything by just siting their and crying about your problems the best thing to do is talk about them."

*sniff* "Why should you care about the great and powerful failure?"

"Because we might be completely different species but we do have some thing in common."

"Like what!?"

"Like we have both had shit lives,we've nether been accepted by are own kind and we both need to eat."

I shake a can of tinned pineapple her way so she can clearly see it she stares intensely at both me and the tin for a second or two before she looks away and says.

"The great and powerful Trixie dose not accept charity" *gurgle*

Her stomach gives the most embarrassing gurgle ever she looks back at the tin and looks to the ground and back to the tin. She then stand's and walks over to me and takes the tin out of my hand with her magic and takes a seat next to me and opens the tin and begins to eat the contents.

"The great and powerful Trixie must know why have you given her food just after threatening to end her life."

"Well I never was actually going to kill you I have a bit of a soft spot for ponies to dam cute if you ask me but before we get to far in to my story what's yours?"

*sigh* "Very well the great and powerful trixie will share her tail of misery and desolation."

Author's Note:

This is my thirst fic so don't really know how it will turn out id think it would be lucky if it gets even one view or like.