• Published 29th Jul 2014
  • 1,082 Views, 8 Comments

He-Man in Equestria - GanonsSpirit



He-Man and Skeletor are transported to another world by a spell gone wrong.

  • ...
12
 8
 1,082

Chapter 2

“Where am I?” Skeletor wondered aloud as he came to, “Curses! I must have been pulled into Evil-Lyn's spell by that oaf!” He looked around, trying to find any sign of civilization. The only thing of interest he could see was a rather large cave that was a good distance away. He began his trek, making way for the cave that would be his shelter until Evil-Lyn pulled him back.

As he got close, he was greeted by a booming voice. “WHO DARES APPROACH MY LAIR?” it shouted.

“Myahh! I am Skeletor, future ruler of Eternia! Who am I speaking to?”

At his question, a large creature emerged from the cave. It was some sort of chimera, shaped like a dragon, composed from the parts of various animals.

“I AM DISCORD,” it boomed, “LORD OF CHAOS. WHAT BRINGS YOU TO ME, LITTLE MAN?”

“One of my foolish underlings sent me to this world along with my arch-nemesis, He-Man. I was searching for civilization and a way home when I stumbled upon your cave. Not a very impressive place to live for the 'Lord of Chaos'”

“AND WANDERING LOST IN A WORLD THAT'S NOT YOUR OWN AFTER A MISTAKE BY ONE OF YOUR SUBORDINATES IS NOT SOMETHING A RULER DOES.”

“Insult me again and it will be the last mistake you ever make, you arrogant fool!”

The argument continued for quite some time, neither side willing to admit defeat. Finally, Skeletor decided to end it once and for all.

“You will not be so quick to dismiss me once you get a taste of my power!” he said, raising his staff toward the sky. In moments, dark clouds had formed, billowing angrily. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning shot from the cloud formation, striking Discord.

“I SEE YOU ARE NOT ENTIRELY INCAPABLE,” the monstrosity said, “PERHAPS YOU CAN HELP ME WITH A LITTLE... PEST PROBLEM I HAVE.”

“And why would I help you?” asked Skeletor, “what do you have to offer me?”

“I CAN SEND YOU BACK TO YOUR HOMEWORLD, THIS 'ETERNIA' YOU SPOKE OF. FIRST, HOWEVER, YOU MUST HELP ME RID THIS WORLD OF PONIES.”

“A mighty being such as yourself can't handle ponies? Hah! I'll clear out the rabble and have you send me home in no time! Lead me to these ponies that trouble you so.”

“DO NOT UNDER-” Discord began, before shouting, in an even louder voice, “PONIES!” Skeletor looked in the direction that had drawn the beast's fury. There were two Pegasuses flying towards them, one yellow and one blue. As he watched them fly, a huge bolt of energy shot from behind him, causing the winged ponies to take evasive action. Afterward, they made a hasty retreat.

“FOLLOW THEM!”

***

As Prince Adam, Twilight Sparkle, and Pinkie Pie searched ever eastward, they encountered Rainbow Dash and The Yellow One once more. The two of them seemed to be in a frenzy.

“What's wrong?” Adam asked, “Have you found Skeletor?”

“We did,” answered Rainbow Dash, “but we have bad news! Skeletor has teamed up with Discord!”

“Oh no! How will we ever stop them?” Pinkie Pie despaired, “We don't even have the Elements of Harmony!”

“Don't fret, ponies! I've taken down Skeletor before, and many other evil monsters. Together, we can stop Skeletor and this Discord you speak of. Yellow One, you go get Applejack and Rarity. We have to prepare for the upcoming battle.” After that, he held his magic sword aloft and said, “By the power of Greyskull!” A bright flash emanated from his sword and covered his body. When the light faded, he was wearing much less clothing, and seemed to have more muscles. When the transformation was complete, he shouted, “I have the power!”

Both groups were getting ready for a showdown. Only one will be the winner. Will it be the evil duo, Skeletor and Discord? Or will He-Man and the ponies come out on top?