• Published 12th Apr 2012
  • 1,133 Views, 11 Comments

Benevolence - RainbowDangerDash97



Second person Choose Your Own Adventure Story with the mane six!

  • ...
 11
 1,133

Chapter 1.5

You and Rarity are now in the city, searching high and low for tracks, or other clues left by the missing mane six. You can just imagine their fright, being sent off into a world which they know nothing about. The city people are loud, busy and noisy, and they give you no time to think and investigate clearly. You have to stuff Rarity in a back-pack, as you walk through the city, hands in pockets, and whistling innocently. Of course, it was rather difficult to act normal - to act unsuspiciously, and you could've Pinkie-Promised you've seen women clutch their handbags indifferently when you walk by.

Sometimes, you are fidgeting so badly, and so nervously, that you had to run off into a corner, and pretend to adjust your back-pack and such. When you finally got peace and quiet, you open your backpack a little, and whisper into the tiny hole you made, "I don't think this is working, Rarity."

Rarity snaps back, in a whisper. "Oh, but it must, darling! Don't worry, I'm sure we'll find them." She looks around, popping her head out of the backpack.

You push her down, almost furiously.

"Gently, please!" she whines, rather sadly. You hang your head, and whisper, "I'm sorry, Rarity. But we can't afford any more awkwardness, questions or embarrassments."

It nears evening, and you and Rarity are about to give up, when you hear a loud CRASH! It startles you at first, and causes you to jump suddenly. There are also squeaks coming from a dark alley, as well as soft sneezes.

You look at Rarity, and Rarity looks at you. She reminds you how dangerous dark alleys can be, but at the same time, encourages you to see what is going on.

If you choose to follow them, go to Chapter 1.7

If you choose NOT to follow, continue reading

"It can't be them, anyway," you say, shrugging off your worry. "It's probably some rats and a cat fight."

Rarity scowls at you. "Oh, but it IS worth a try, darling," she differs.

It is your turn to fix your stern glare upon her. "Rarity, I don't expect it to be anything," you argue. You are about to pack her up in the squeezy back-pack of yours.

Rarity double-gasps, and cries out, "How could you, darling! And you call yourself a brony! Hmmph!" She turns her back, and refuses to climb up in the over-sized back-pack.

"Don't worry, we can keep searching," you smile, careful not to hurt her feelings. It is a pity she is not as laid-back as you are, and you are starting to think that maybe you would've preferred Rainbow Dash instead.

Rarity is happy again, and so are you. Together, you continue searching for the other members of the mane six.

You are now in a huge Wal-Mart shop. There are shelves and aisles everywhere, as well as crowds of people. The lights are dim, and the place somehow feels...a little depressing. You do not expect to find anypony here,but to put it in Rarity's words, everything is worth a try.

You have halfway crossed the entire shop, when you feel, and hear a whizzing past your ear. You are slightly blown back. Picking yourself up, and making sure Rarity is okay, you look around, alarmed - and alert.

In front of you, there are tomato soup cans, loaves of fresh-baked bread, and other various objects on the floor. They all look as if they were knocked down by something.

You slowly move towards the aisle, and almost with instinct, you raise your hands up to catch what is flying near you. You stagger under the weight, as the flying object is flung towards the next shelf, causing more things to fall off their shelves. "Ugh...Get me outta here! I have to fly!"

There, you find Rainbow Dash!

Congratulations! You have found Rainbow Dash! Go to Chapter 2