• Published 12th Jul 2014
  • 551 Views, 12 Comments

My Little Poke': Friendship's in Battles - shamalamb218



(This crossover is gonna be about a player I am in one of my pokemon games, so bare with me please.) Yukama Jace wasin Driftveil City when a mysterious shock wave came from then Deerling lab in the woods. She decided to see if they needed help...

  • ...
12
 12
 551

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

Before reading this chapter, please read the description so you'll have more background knowledge. Also, a heads-up, these ' whenever you see them, it just means the character is talking in their head. I'm saying their, because I'm most likely gonna use the same method for all the other characters. Other than that, I hope you enjoy, and make sure to check out my Proofreader/Editor, Maromar, and he also has a fic, so check that out too!

'Ugh. What kind of Ponyta were they? Are they from a different region and some trainers just freed them in Unova? No, that can't be it. Before I blacked out I saw a bit of the area. It was definitely too bright to be outside Driftveil. Too bright to be anywhere in Unova. Where in Arceus' world did that portal send me?'

Something poked me. "Hello? Are you alright?" said a fairly concerned female voice. Though I don't recognize her voice.

"I hope she's okay. She's been passed out for quite awhile now" Said the same female voice

"Ooh! Twilight! She seems new around here! We should have a 'Welcome to Ponyville' party for her!" I heard a high pitched voice say. 'I guess the voice I've been hearing the most is Twilght's. Wonder what the name is of the high pitched voice.'

"Pinkie Pie! This isn't the time to think about welcoming parties! I don't even know how you found out I had somepony here!" Said Twilight. 'Okay, Twilight isn't really that strange of a name, but really?! Who in the entire Poke'verse names there kid Pinkie Pie?! On a second note, I've never heard of a 'Ponyville' in my life. This must be a different region.'

Then I heard Twilight say this, "I'm sorry Pinkie. It's just a bit frustrating you thinking about parties when somepony's unconscience" 'I guess Twilight and Pinkie Pie are friends, but somepony? Must be fans of Ponyta and Rapidash. Mabye I should wake up so they don't get too worried and there isn't as much tension in the room.'

"Ugh" I opened my eyes. I was a lot more sore then I thought I would be.

'I must still be dreaming or something, 'cause there is no way that a pink Ponyta and a purple Rapidash can talk.'

"Pinkie! She's awake! Said the purple Rapidash. 'She sounded a lot like the person called Twilight, so that must be her, and the pink Ponyta must be Pinkie Pie. It's pretty obvious that the Ponyta's Pinkie Pie, 'cause she's, I don't know, ALL PINK! Who ever named her was SO not creative. But even though I'm thinking that, I'm actually scared beyond belief.'

"W-What do you want from me! G-Get away! Ponyta and Rapidash aren't supposed to be able to talk!" I said. But they looked completely confused, so I calmed down, but kept my guard up.

"What are Ponyta and Rapidash?" asked Pinkie in a very confused way

"Yea, what are Ponyta and Rapidash?" Twilight frowned and cocked her head to the side like a confused Arcanine; "I've read through a fair share of animal compendiums, but I've never come across those names"

"I'm not in Unova anymore am I?" I said worried

"Sorry, but I've never heard of Unova before. This town is Ponyville, and the country is called Equestria" Replied Twilight