• Published 30th Jun 2014
  • 1,173 Views, 9 Comments

Still Alive - AngelinaSmith590



Amber leaf lived a perfectly good life with Sombra and her fellow Crystal Ponies, in the Crystal Empire. She loved him, and she still does. Why did he have to study dark magic? Why?

  • ...
2
 9
 1,173

Chapter 15: That's NOT Princess Celestia!

"Oh Celestia, you're so stupid...." I said to myself. "I'm not Luna..."

I walked toward the mirror, and started to reveal my true form.

"The name's Queen Chrysalis! The Ruler Of The Changelings!"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"So. now that we saved Amber, we can lea-" Sombra started to say.

"No, we can't..." Amber Leaf intterupted.

Every pony looked at her with concern and worry.

"What? Why not?" Sombra asked.

"That...That thing in there is not Princess Celestia..."

"What?" Twilight asked.

Amber turned towards her. "Twilight, you know Princess Celestia... Right?"

"Well ...Yeah."

"Is she kind, and honest, and understanding?"

Twilight's face lit up and she smiled. She remembered Celestia helping her with studying and magic when she was little, and her kindness and compassion. "Yeah, she's all that and more!"

"Well the thing in there is ... is evil, and mean, and nasty! And not Celestia!"

"Queen Chrysalis!" The mane six said together at the same time.

Sombra and Amber were throughly confused. "Who's Queen Chrysalis?" They both asked looking and shrugging at each other.

"Queen Chrysalis is the ruler of the changelings, she triend to take over Canterlot and consume everything." Twilight started to say.

"And she kidnapped Princess Cadence snd replaced her." Rarity said.

"Gaining the love and trust of Twilight's brother, Shinning Armor, she fed off his love and became extremeley powerful." Apple jack continued.

"She became so powerful, that she defeated Princess Celestia in a magic duel!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"We failed to get to the Elements of Harmony, and were captured." Pinkie Pie started.

"Um ...But in the ...um end ...Cadence and Shinning Armor defeated her with ..um their love.."

"Wow. So we need to get to Princess Cadence and Prince Shinning Armor then! We need to save Equestria from Queen Chrysalis!" Amber Leaf exclaimed.

"So it's settled then, we need to go back to the Crystal Empire!" Sombra stated.

"Only one problem, neither me or Sombra have a good reputation with the Crystal ponies..." She said with a scratch of her hoof in the dirt.

"Oh, right ... That's just one more problem for us to solve ..." Twilight groaned.

"IDEAAA! I recently made some cloaks, you two ould wear theese until we get into the palace. We can explain everything to Cadence and Shinning Armor, I'm sure they will understand." Rarity said as she pulled out two cloaks. She handed Sombra a red one with a purple gem for a button. She gave Amber a purple one with a ruby as a button.

"That reminds me! Amber. I wanted to give this to you the day ...you know ...here." He handed her a red scarf with red strings for tastles. "I love you, Amber ..." ( Listen to Till the sun burns out by Sebell. Official song of this chapter!)

"It's the red scarf!" She smiled, and then started to blush. "Thank you. I love you till the sun burns out." Amber said, blushing even more. Sombra smiled and leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. But Amber turned her head and redirected the kiss to her lips.

"SO CUTE!!!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed, snapping a picture from a camera. "That one's going in the scrap book!"

"Where did she get the camera?" Rainbow Dash asked Apple jack.

"I don't know, it's Pinkie, don't question her ..." She replied, shaking her head and rolling her green eyes.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

When they arrived at the Crystal Empire, they got a lot of weird looks from the citizens. Considering that two of them are wearing long cloaks to shield their faces, they looked pretty weird. They all walked up the steps into the castle, when they were stopped by a guard. It was Flash Century.

"Hi, Flash!" Twilight exclaimed, hugging the stallion.

His cheeks turned crimson."Uh ..hi Twilight. What brings you here?" He said in a serious tone.

"Me and my friends are here to see Cadence and my brother." She repiled in the same tone as Flash.

"Oh ...ok, go right ahead." He seemed sad that Twilight wasn't here to see him, and she knew it.

"Guys, go ahead of me, I have to talk to Flash for a minute. Ok?" She waved for them to go forward. When they were gone she smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed again, and she smiled at him, he returned the smile. Twilight waved to Flash Century and walked inside the castle.

She actually kissed me. He thought to himself as he brought a hoof up to his face and smiled again.

Twilight wlked up next to her friends, they were talking with Cadence.

"What do you mean Celestia's been replaced?" She repeated in shock. "And who are these two mysterious ponies in the robes?"

Sombra and Amber removed their hoods and Cadence gasped.