• ...
14
 335
 9,888

Mercy



********UNEDITED********




Twilight emerged from the black pit and into the open, where Rainbow Dash was waiting for her. With anger still strong in her chest and light still blooming out of her eyes, Twilight walked into the centre of the diomand encrusted cave before stopping to stare at the pegasus in the eye.

"Heheeheehee! ...... Isn't this nice!" Rainbow Giggled madly. "We both want the same thing!"

Twilight didn't say anything, she stood her ground and started digging into the ground with her hoofs, trying desperetly to hold herself back.

"Well?!" Rainbow shouted. "Come on!! .... DO IT!! I KNOW YOU WANT TO KILL ME!! .... Just like I killed your friends!"

Twilight's horn began to glow. Her body was no longer taking orders from her mind. She could feel herself being slowly eaten up with pain, indescribable hate and guilt.

"W-whuh. .... Where's Spike?" Twilight grunted.

"Spike huh? .... Oh yeah. .... That assistant of yours?"

Twilight began to scream at the pegasus, not bothering to hold back her tears.

"WHERE'S SPIKE!! .... TELL ME!!"

"OR WHAT?!! .... WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?!! YOU WONT KILL ME!!"

"WHERE IS HE?!"

Twilight used her magic to throw a ray of light towards the cyan pegasus, but Rainbow Dash was one step ahead. She jumped straight up into the air using her wings to give her enough lift to reach the ceiling and kick it, causing more diomands to fall. Twilight was quick enough to dive out of the way just as the glowing shards crashed into the ground. Twilight was soon back on her feet before she looked around, but nobody was in sight.

"Kill!"

The voice seemed to echo from all directions. Twilight didn't know where to look. She then used her magic to illuminate the cave, just as she was tackled to the ground again. Rainbow Dash then began to use her hoofs to beat Twilight across her face.

"DIE!! DIE!! .... WHY WONT YOU JUST DIE!!"

Rainbow Dash continued to beat the purple unicorn acoss her face, until Twilight locked hooves with the pegasus. Twilight then let out a menacing growl before using all her strength to push against the pegasus stood over her. Twilight began to over power the now frightned pegasus, screaming in her face as she then threw her into a wall.
The dust settled, Twilight walked through the large dust cloud, seeing the blue pegasus quivering in the corner. But something was different, Twilight noticed there was a different look in her eye. The booming light from Twilight's eyes then settled, she could feel her whole body, greatly fatigued from the brutal fight she has just had. She leaned foward to the mare whose eyes were darting aroung in all directions.

"R-Rainbow?"

"Twilight?!"

Rainbow Dash tried to stand up but she was too weak to do so. Her body was now shaking freezing cold from the lack of fur and warmth.

"Where are you Twilight?! Where are you?!"

"I'm right here."

"AH!! .... I cant see! I cant see you!"

Twilight rushed to her side, still cautious as to whether this was a cruel trap, but her curiosity got the better of her.

"I'm right here Rainbow! Look!"

"I cant see." Rainbow Dash began to break down into tears. "I cant see."

Twilight then cradled Rainbow's head in her hooves, looking into her eyes as they blindly kept looking around.

"I'm sorry." Rainbow sobbed. "I-I'm so so sorry! .... They told me that the pain would stop if I gave in. .... I cant take this any more."

"It's alright Rainbow. Im gonna try and fix this."

"NO!"

Twilight was taken back by the sudden squeal.

"Kill me!"

"W-w-what?!!" Twilight couldn't belive what she was hearing.

"Please kill me! .... I cant stand this guilt anymore!! KILL ME!! PLEASE!! BEFORE I KILL YOU!!"

Twilight's heart dropped, she still couldn't bellive what the bloody pegasus was saying. But just then Rainbow gasped in horror.

"N-no! .... No!! STAY AWAY!! .... STAY AWAY!!"

"Rainbow?! What's going on?! .... What can you see?!"

"Twilight! Dont ask, just run!! RUN NOW!!"

"Rainbow I-"

"TOO LATE!!"