• Published 22nd Jun 2014
  • 676 Views, 13 Comments

The Lost Brother Of Royalty - Brony Parasite



Celestia and Luna's lost there brother and he returns. But what happens next?

  • ...
7
 13
 676

Prologue

"This is the story of my brother and his sacrifice." The princess said in a calm tone that would ease the most aggressive animal.

"He protected us and and taught us." Celestia said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"There were four of us. There was Luna, the youngest. She possesses the power of the moon and stars." Celestia paused for a second.

"Discord, the second youngest, possessed the power of chaos and disharmony." Her head lowered at that. After a minet-or-so she continued.

"I am Celestia but you probably know that already. I am the second oldest. I possess the power of the sun and light." She took a deep breath.

"And Surge is the oldest. He possessed the power of thunder and lightning." She almost choked at the last sentence.

"Luna was born before our parents were killed by Reven, an alicorn who only wants control and will crush any resistance. Surge was able to get us out before Reven could get his hooves on us." Celestia now was gritting her teeth.

"Two years had passed and Reven took over the land. Surge and I were done! We decided that Revens time was up!" She smirked at the last four words. All the anger seemed to just disappear.

"After beating Reven, things went back to normal. Well besides the fact that our parents were dead." Sorrow spread throughout the room.

"When Luna was 26 years old, Reven returned and our family was in danger. So we took our stand against Reven." Celestia now stood tall.

"Five years had passed and we were losing."She stood her ground.

"In a last resort we looked for the elements of harmony... We found them." No emotions were on her face. She was dead serious.

"Me and my sister used the elements on Reven but we were too late. Reven struck down Surge." Once more a look of sorrow on her face.

"There was only one way we could save Surge. We had to banish him. It was the only option. His wounds were to severe. In banishment there was no way to escape. Not even dying." Tears began to fall down her face.

"But one day he will come back and when that day comes... I hope he can forgive me."

Author's Note:

This is my first fanfic so I hope you like it.