• Published 19th Jun 2014
  • 3,584 Views, 12 Comments

Spike's Loyal Pet. - trahzo



Spike much to his disgust has caught the eye of a female diamond dog. As an even bigger disgust, it's Rover's Twin Sister!

  • ...
23
 12
 3,584

A Recurring Bad Guy

They continued down the cave. Then Spike tripped over something.

"Whoa!"

"Spike, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just tripped over something."

Spike then conveniently found a torch. Spike lit it so they could see better in the cave. Soon they heard footsteps!

"Rova, get ready."

"Yes master!"

"Don't call me that!"

"Okay, but you're still my master, even if you die, or break my heart & find someone else!"

"(Geez, quit being so loyal, that's Dash's turf. Man, she's actually getting to me!)"

"Aaaaaaaaah!" Screamed a mare in fear.

"Oh, it's Bundle Joy, hey Bundle Joy, we've come to find you!"

"Good, now distract the guy coming this way!' She said while running past.

They turned their heads.

"Hey come back! My master needs to find a perfect mare to sacrifice!"

"Hey you! Stop!" Spike demanded.

"Huh?"

"What in Equestria are you?" Asked Rova.

"He sorta looks like Shogun Deezutra's species, a human." Spike said.

"Oh please, I'm not a human! I am a demon!"

The figure before them was a humanoid figure with claws and talons, black wings, a black shirt, black hair, but no pants! yeah, he his tidy whites were exposed.

"How come you're not wearing any pants?"

"How come you're not wearing a bra bitch?"

"I'm a dog you idiot!"

"Let's just stop! 1st of all, who are you?" Asked Spike

"Fine, I am Xeenam! I've been commanded by someone who wants to bring his beloved back to life. Right now, I'm trying to find a perfect mare to be the vessel for his beloved's soul."

"How horrible!"

"Yeah, he should just give-up & let go of the past!"

"Heheheheheheh, oh you do not understand, I'm actually gonna deceive him as a plan I have that'll be revealed later, now since you 2 got in my way! You're going to die!"

"Bring it o..." Spike was cut-off as a beam of black negative energy was fired right past him & Rova."Scratch that, run Rova!"

So they hustled back to the entrance.

"Wait, what about the blockage?" Rova dropped the ball.

"Oh yeah, that's right!" Then they turned.

"Heheheheheheheheh, good, now you to can hold still while I..."

*Boom!*

"Spike, Rova! We're here to rescue you!"

"Big Mac? How'd you know we were here?"

"I was play...I mean wondering through the forest, don't ask, until I saw Rova remove the debris from the cave. I was gonna talk to you guys, until the cave sealed itself. So I rounded-up Bulk, Rainbow, A.J. and Deezutra."

"Deezutra, we meet again!"

"Xeenam, I thought I struck you down!"

"That was in an alternate version of our world!"

"Rainbow Dash, cover me! Mac & Bulk, take these 2 and get out!"

"Got it!"

So Deezutra & Xeenam fought as hard as they can, almost bringing down the cave! That is until Xeenam used a portal to escape!

"(Heh! Guess I gotta find a pure mare some where else! In some other world. But Deezutra, the next time we meet! It'll be the end of you!)" He thought while moving through space & time to another world.

"He got away!" Rainbow said.

"(Yeah, but I wonder, what is he planning, I'm gonna ask Spike & Rova if they know anything.)"

Author's Note:

This part was strictly filler for another upcoming story.