• Published 6th Jun 2014
  • 553 Views, 3 Comments

Seer - Groupiegatalo



Zak could start seeing them at the age of eight. He told his mother about his friend but she played it off as if it was an imaginary friend of the sorts.

  • ...
4
 3
 553

In the night

Zak sits in front of a blazing fire with the power puff girls laying in his lap as Twilight and her group look around the area for any signs of trouble.

He group consists of only the Mane Six while everyone else recovered. Jenny and Grunt are off to the side recharging themselves while Annie sleeps clutching onto Zak's arm. But Zak can't sleep. Despite how his body feels, it won't let him sleep.

His thoughts are swirling with everything that's happened yesterday and today. It's been an entire day since that bloody day. He would shed more tears if he wasn't sure that all of his tears were gone. All that's left is just a shell of what was once his life. Or what could have been considered a life.

But now that idea along with so many others lie six feet under riddled with holes or burned up in the never ending fire.

So now he wants to just stay away from everything. If he can. If not than he'll make everything stay away. Through fear or force. It doesn't matter anymore does it? He walked away from the corpse of his friend so why not everything else?

He's forever changed. He looks deeper into the fire and can make out the many faces and images within it. Its merely a trick of the light, but he knows better than that. He's imagination is just to good. His brain is too far gone and his life is destroyed. Perhaps he could end it now and...

Zak sighs and looks away from the flames wishing things could go back to what they once were. He talked to Twilight the other day about it and she said if they can elude things and wait for the heat to die out, maybe they can come back under a different guise. Not to where they were before but close to it if he wanted to.

"Hello there traveler." A voice calls out lowly from behind him.

Zak jumps and looks behind him to see a man wearing a black mask over the bottom portion of his face. His piercing red eyes seem to glow and his black hair that waves down in front of him gives him a fierce expression. He wears a black jacket and black jeans that hug his form snuggly. Zak looks at the others who stir a bit before settling back in.

"Now, let's keep them out of this or I'll have to call my friends." He says letting his arms out presenting the shadows around him.

Something gleams in the darkness. It was barely noticeable but it was certainly there. There are most likely a dozen or so trained on him and his friends. No, his family. Zak mood only worsens upon seeing the way the person moves about cockily.

"Soooo... How's it going man?" He asks a smile obvious in his tone of voice.

"Could be a lot better." Zak replies doing his best to stay still while following him with his eyes.

"Oh cheer up. I noticed the big royal yesterday and let me say buddy. Hehe you are out of your league." He says walking closer.

"Yea. I'm not in any league either. I'm not part of this at all." Zak replies not liking where this is all going.

"Yes you are." He says taking a seat beside him, "You're just prey as you are though. Like so many others I've seen as well. In fact, if you were serious about this you would've known to stay out of my forest."

"Your forest?" Just being near him makes himself want to run for the hills. Though he is pretty sure that if he tried things would end up... badly, "So your forest huh... mind letting us pass?"

"No. I do mind that you guys aren't being more careful. I'm going to hunt down each and everyone of you guys in my forest. So you best watch out buddy. In the morning you'll be safe unless you try to leave. At night though hehe." He gets up and starts walking away.

Zak only continues to watch for a moment before his attention turns back to the three girls in his lap. He shakes his head feeling tears starting to form in his eyes. They don't fall cause he already knows he's been crying for way to long. He rather focus his energy on tomorrow if this guy is being serious.

"Oh yea! Before I forget... I'm guessing you're Zak?"

No reply.

"Well, if you are or if you stumble into a Zak before me than let him know his girl is looking for him. " He says followed by the rustling of the leaves and shaking of branches.

Zak's eyes grow wide in fear and rage. He clenches his teeth together and his hand grip into tighter fist than before.


Deeper in the forest Twilight and her group slowly moves about the underbrush to avoid unwanted attention. So far Twilight's plans have gone to awry pretty fast. So fast in fact, that the flash would be pretty impressed. It was supposed to be a simply scouting mission to make sure that they have a safe spot to discuss and figure out where to go from here. But now its turned into a fight or flight situation. So far they have chosen the latter.

"Keep your eyes out girls..." Twilight says softly, "We don't know when he'll appear so we have to be ready for any sort of attack."

No one says anything but she's sure they're all probably nodding their heads in agreement. They approach a path and prepare to cross it when a muffled scream is heard behind them. They all quickly turn to find Fluttery wrapped in a bola with a gag in her mouth. Rainbowdash is the first to act and quickly scoops Fluttershy off the ground and back to the group. From the bushes where Fluttershy way a fully white and gray furred man walks out from the bushes wielding two wicked looking daggers that both curve towards his body. Spikes are aligned on he left one and he has a eye patch covering one of his eyes. He resembles that of a lion and has dreads hanging from his head and face.

He growls and speaks lowly, "None shall escape my hunt."

He roars and throws his arms back before leaping out of the bushes towards the group.