• Published 26th May 2014
  • 1,530 Views, 16 Comments

Purple Pony Princess Possible Pairing Predicament - Mistershield



Imprinting in nature, can be a weird thing. Even weirder, when it comes to alicorns.

  • ...
5
 16
 1,530

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Everywhere you looked, there was light that could burn into your retina. Light from the sun, gleams from the reflection from the crystals, illumination even from the coats of the crystal ponies. If one was not so much prone to daylight, it was almost mandatory to wear sunglasses. The snow and cold climate was not present in the main city, but not too far away from there it could be seen for miles. The Princess of Love, Mi Amore Cadenza, ruled the kingdom even though there was no election for her or her husband. Yes, clearly, the Crystal Kingdom was the perfect place for the Crystal Heart to spread love throughout Equestria.

Thanks to all this though, it should make sense that love institutions and the like were to be here. Fertility clinics, couple’s counseling, romance and erotic gift shops and the like. In fact, this was the one place that should have the one thing the persecuted needed:

Sanctuary.

This particular sanctuary was a new building, made from a large crystal close to the palace. It was run by none other than the Princess herself; a personal project of hers made long before she ruled the land of crystals. Unlike typical buildings in the kingdom though, the entire inside was covered by drywall, wallpaper, paint, furniture, and anything else that could hide the crystal from the inside. Originally, the business was made to help support un-orthodox couples. But now a link, if you will, between new and old worlds reuniting. The sign read:

Love Support Center.

Princess Cadence smiled, walking through the main entrance. While the outside was made of clear crystal, the inside was colored beige with red. There was a carpet and wood flooring, trying to simulate real ground. Furniture of mahogany and crystal could be seen at the front desk, with a crystal pony to greet everyone in.

“Hello, Princess!”

“Greetings, Heart,” Princess Cadence greeted the pony of red mane and white coat. “How goes the Center?”

“The new rooms are getting less and less populated!” Heart Rate cheered, eyes closed to squee. The new rooms of course, were to help creatures, not only ponies, to bridge the gap between time. Not only was technology off for crystal ponies, but culture such as holidays needed to be presented more in detail for those needing to merge with the modern world. Many that moved to the Crystal Kingdom also needed to learn their ways. And of course, the new couples being born from this transition needed support.

“That’s great news! That means the ponies will no longer feel alienated and they can go with their new lives.” Princess Cadence smiled herself, wondering how many still needed support.

“Other than that, we still have the unorthodox couples,” Heart looked down at her list. “The group meeting will start in a few minutes.”

“Is this the same as last time?” Cadence begun to walk down the hall to the left.

“We have two new couples...” Heart called out behind her.

“They didn’t want a one-on-one consultation first?” The alicorn had to stop walking, turning to look back at her receptionist. “Were they shy or-”

“Well, one couple insisted that they wished to do a sit in. See how you handled other couples first,” Heart raised her head up, frowning a bit.

“Well, it is understandable. Griffins and dragons have no idea just how my magic and methods work...” Cadence mused for a second, turning to look back at the room at the end of the hall. “And the other?”

“Well, the male was shy. He felt that a group would be better to settle himself and his mate.”

Princess Cadence shot both eyebrows up. Male? Mate? Keywords not used by ponies. And why would a shy male want a group? Wouldn’t a private consultation be better? “I see. I will go see them for myself.”
___________________________________

The Group Room was large enough to accommodate larger beings. Pillows and chairs were in a circle, letting beings select what they needed. Ponies and other quadrupeds creatures could use the multi-colored pillows to rest and relax, and the chairs for bipedal beings like minotaurs. The room was designed to accommodate almost all type of beings in fact- save dragons. The room was made in blue and brown, to simulate the earth and sky. At the moment, several couples were already in a circle.

“Well... normally I would say something clever but-” Discord stopped talking, both eyebrows raised as each arm pointed at the couple next to his right side.

“For once, we are in agreement,” Princess Celestia nodded, sitting at Discord’s left side. “Sister-”

“We are here for counseling, are we not?” Princess Luna said. The moon princess sat down next to her ‘special somepony’.

“But I had no idea you were into kinky fetishes,” Queen Chrysalis commented, eyes hidden behind her green hair a bit as she leaned her head away.

“Which... Is that thing a female?” Sombra asked, sitting next to the changeling queen.

They all were looking at what appeared to be a humanoid figure. It had fair skin, shoulder length hair, and wore green and brown clothes. There was a gag tied around the mouth, and rope was used to bound the figure’s ankles and arms. The rope was wrapped around his arms and chest, keeping him tied to a chair. The figure’s eyes looked back and forth, changing color from blue and purple as it struggled against the restraints.

“What is his name at least?” Celestia asked, her neck stretched out to look at the bound elf.

“Legolas,” Luna coughed once. She leaned in to the elf’s side and whisper. “Stop struggling. You are here to help me spy on Discord and Celestia.”

Legolas frowned, turning his head to look at the dark alicorn. He did calm down. “I’d better get my sandwich,” he thought to himself. The door opened with a magic field, making them all turn to look at the doorway.

“Greetings every creature and- WHO OR WHAT IS THAT GORGEOUS CREATURE?!” Princess Cadence called out. She stopped walking, looking at Legolas with eyes opened wide. “And tied up? Kinky...”

“That’s what she said,” Discord said, making Sombra chuckle. Chrysalis shot Sombra an angry glare, making the dark unicorn straighten himself.

“Niece, this is Legolas, my special somepony,” Luna opened her eyes a bit, peeved at how Legolas, even tied up, was so sexy.

“Oh *ahem* Please excuse me,” Cadence blushed. “I see who is one of the new couples joining us today.” She walked over to the group circle, smiling at them all. “But, why is he-”

“He *cough* wouldn’t come otherwise. He’s shy,” Luna quickly added.

“So that explains the look Heart gave me.” Cadence shook her head to the sides as all eyes were on her. “Did you all greet each other then?” Nods moved up and down, getting the meeting going. “Good, we just need the-”

“Sorry, are we late?”

“Twilight?” Celestia picked up her head, turning to look over at the door again. “You have a-”

“Oh yes! I am so happy!” Twilight walked in, moving her front hooves up in front of herself to clap as she flew in. “He’s perfect for me!”

“It can’t be Flash, he’s on guard duty. But who could-”

Princess Cadence was interrupted as Tirek walked in, trying to force himself through the doors. He was not in the tired, old form either. The centaur was easily over six feet in height and in muscle from, his white hair on head and chin grown out. His horns though, were not extended to mountain proportions. Everyone had their mouths open, turning to look at the noise of grunting.

“I told you this was stupid! I can’t fit through this door!”

“But counseling was your idea, honey!” Twilight called out, turning to look back at her coltfriend.

“Don’t call me honey!” Tirek roared out, taking a moment to stop struggling and look at the purple alicorn. He managed to get his head through the doorway, but got stuck at his wide shoulders. “Why are these doors so thin?”

“Would Officer Hot Pants be better?” Twilight purred out as she flew over to help him through the doors. He managed to get one arm in, then the other before he could make it through the door.

Tirek slapped his forehead and sighed. The others finally snapped out of their revelry, except for Legolas- who was still struggling against his bonds. He’s seen centaurs before.

“What have you done to my stu- er, former student, Tirek?!” Celestia shouted, moving to stand up and charge her horn. Princess Luna also stood, her own eyes turning white as a magic field gathered around her horn. Sombra and Chrysalis looked at each other, not sure what to expect.

“This time, I will not go easy on you! Have at you!” Discord was already to his feet, eyes in a frown as he made rubber chicken nunchaku appear in his appendages.

“I take it the betrayal is still fresh?” Tirek asked, eyebrows raised.

Author's Note:

Proofread by LyonAzakura