• Published 22nd May 2014
  • 561 Views, 6 Comments

Banished - mlplover17



Luna has been banished to the moon. Luna tells her story of being banished.

  • ...
3
 6
 561

Marvelous Sights and No Way Out

After a while, I wipe away my tears and look around.

"There's gotta be a way out of here. Maybe I can fly away." I try and fly away, but there's a force field keeping me from escaping.

"I'll try teleporting." I try and teleport back to our castle in the Everfree Forest, but I don't go anywhere.

With lost hope, I slowly sit down. I start crying my eyes out. I'm so frustrated, I start kicking the ground, still sobbing. After a while, I calm myself down. I stand up and decide to go explore. I see caters, craters, more craters, and rocks.

I feel so lonely. I try not to regret what I've done. I'll only feel worse. I didn't want to admit it to myself, but I missed my sister. I missed the subjects of Equestria. I was now going to be alone for one thousand moons. Or at least that's what I thought. I look up at the dark, space sky. The sight of the stars helped me forget the pain a bit. I tried to make out the constellations. Celestia and I loved to do that together. I saw planets.

Even though I see wonderful sights, I'm still alone. I get food and water from my magic. Unfortunately, I can no longer raise the moon. At least until I'm free. I'll to find something to do. I enjoy looking at the stars and planets. I occasionally see a shooting star and a few times a comet. My eyes light up as I see these marvelous sights. It's helping me forget about Equestria.

"I want to get revenge on my sister. I want to get revenge on Equestria. I need to think. How can I get my revenge? I've got it!" I say to myself happily.

Author's Note:

I understand the chapters are short and may be boring. I'm trying my best. I hope you like. This is not the end. This is only the beginning. This is only my second fanfic. You have any bad comments or tips, please be nice about. Dont be rude, like with my other fanfic.