• Published 14th May 2014
  • 2,048 Views, 11 Comments

Fluttershy's Masquerade- Season 4 - The Lost Episodes- Three - Matthais Unidostres



After a few failed attempts by Discord to get Fluttershy to see the fun in chaotic pranks, Fluttershy is shown it forcibly by a ancient mask.

  • ...
1
 11
 2,048

Act Two

Luna's moon lit up the night sky over The Ponyville Masquerade Ball. Ponies, both couples and singles, danced to the groovy tunes being played by the pony musicians on the wooden stage in the center of town.

Twilight chuckled as she watched Spike shove his face with nachos from the long tables full of snacks. Twilight had decided to wear a few pieces of imitation regalia to look like Celestia, and Spike had decided on a Humdrum costume from the Power Ponies comics.

"Twilight, darling!" Rarity called out as she walked over to the young alicorn. The fashionista wore a black mask and cat ears along with a black dress; a simple yet elegant choice for the masquerade ball.

Spike saw Rarity coming, and quickly swallowed down the nachos in his mouth and wiped his face with his cape.

"Pinkie certainly has not lost her touch," Rarity said as she came to a stop by her two friends.

"Very true. We certainly did have a great turnout tonight," Twilight said brightly.

Discord's head suddenly rose out of a bowl of punch. "Ah yes. . .a 'great turnout.' Sure."

"Anything wrong, Discord?" Twilight asked.

Discord pulled himself out of the punch bowl and made a bubble of the pink punch in the shape of a butterfly. "You realize that one of our number is not present and accounted for."

Rarity shrugged, "These kind of parties simply are not her thing. It makes sense to respect that."

Discord pouted, "Well, she doesn't know what she's missing."

"Hey, where's your costume?" Spike asked.

"I'm going as myself. I am Discord after all."

"You can't go as yourself!" Spike complained.

"Spike you dressed as a dragon for Nightmare Night," Twilight said in a deadpan tone.

Spike blinked as he stood silent in the awkward moment. Then he turned to Rarity and bowed quickly as he said, "Miss Rarity. . .may I have this dance."

Twilight and Discord both facepalmed as Rarity smiled and blushed.


"Booooorrring!" Rainbow Dash said as she stood in her Wonderbolt Academy flight suit, glaring at the musicians that had just started to play slightly slower music. She sighed and turned to fly off. "Wake me when you play something snappy."

She was about to take flight when she heard someone clear her throat. Dash turned around, but saw nothing.

"Down here."

Dash looked down and saw Angel Bunny wearing a mail carriers' outfit and holding a clip board.

"Are you Rainbow Dash?" he asked.

"Yeah," Dash replied.

"Sign here, please," Angel said as he handed Dash the clipboard and a pen. Dash signed her name, and Angel pulled out a cardboard box out of apparently nowhere. "Thank you. Enjoy," Angel said, and he dashed off in a puff of smoke.

At this moment, Rainbow's brain finally caught up to what just happened. "Wha-bu-huh? Did he-? I just-? HUH?" Dash stammered in utter confusion and disbelief. She shook off her confusion, and then brought her attention to the box in front of her. Not knowing what else to do, Dash pulled the flaps apart, ripping the tape and opening the box.

KA-BOOOOOOOM!

"WAAHHH!" Dash shouted as the exploding package knocked her flat onto her back. "Owww. . .what the-?" Dash looked up and peered through the cloud of green smoke. Just as she managed to make out the silhouette of a pegasus, a horrifying green face was suddenly shoved into her own.

"AAAAAA- Wait, what!?" Dash shouted in disbelief as she fully took in the pegasus in front of her. Her body was yellow, and her mane and tail were huge, spiky, and the same mustard yellow color as her body, although there seemed to be a trimming of red hair outlining it. The best way to describe it would be a smear of mustard with thin lines of ketchup on either side of it. The pony's head was the real shocker, as it went against the rest of her color scream and was straight up green.

"Fluttershy!?" Rainbow gasped.

"I'd say it's time. . ." the yellow pegasus said with a manic smile as she suddenly produced a huge mallet out of nowhere. ". . .to HIT IT!" she finished as she suddenly swung the weapon.

The next thing Rainbow Dash knew, she was flying tucked and rolled through the air at ludicrous speeds. Then she smashed right onto the stage and all the musicians. When the dust settled, Rainbow Dash and the musicians found that not only was the stage still in one piece, but they themselves were all no worse for wear. However, their instruments had suddenly changed to that of a rock band, with a drum set, keyboard, and bass. Rainbow Dash found herself holding an electric guitar.

In addition, Fluttershy had somehow gotten on stage although she had just finished hammering Rainbow Dash at the stage a mere second a go."How's this for a remix!" she said, and she suddenly turned into a yellow and red tornado, spinning into Dash and the other musicians and causing them to twirl around in a blur as well. She moved back to the center of the stage and stopped spinning just as everypony else did. Now, Dash and the other musicians were now dressed as punk rockers, and immediately started playing fast paced electronic music as Fluttershy whipped out a microphone out of nowhere and started singing as she danced on her hind legs.

Oh please, excuse me, I don't mean to alarm
And certainly, I mean you no physical harm
I'm just the reigning queen of chaos here to rock your world
So just sit tight and let this little story unfurl

My mission is simple: Neverending Strife
I'll worm into your heart and then I'll cut like a knife
My intentions are clear, so just surrender your will
I'm a predator, and I'm going in for the kill

Fluttershy stamped onto the ground hard, and suddenly two tall stacks of banana cream pies arose out of the ground beneath her hooves and carried her up into the air. She began kicking the pies out into the crowd, and although she seemed to be kicking haphazardly, the pies seemed to home in on targets as if they were alive.

"Not the dress! NOT THE DRESS!" Rarity screamed as she took off running.

"Oh come on! The one chance I get to dance with Rarity, and this happens?!" Spike complained. He looked up to see a pie headed straight for Rarity. Thinking quickly, the little dragon made a mighty leap an incinerated the pie with his fire breath. He landed in front of a grateful looking Rarity and bowed. "Humdrum at your sevice, my lady!" he said proudly.

And then three separate pies all collided with Rarity at once.

"Seriously?" Spike said emotionlessly.

Rarity wailed in anguish, but then Fluttershy jumped out of one of the pie tin and grabbed Rarity by her cheeks and smiled crazily at her. The music suddenly slowed down a bit as the pegasus sang to match the slower bit.

Don't hate me cause I'm funny
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
You should hate me cause I'm better than you

Fluttershy's hooves stretched out and pulled Spike and Rarity close together. Then she pulled a tall standing microphone out of her mane and sang into it emotionally.

I only want to party
I only want to play it cool
I'm beholden to seeing this through

Fluttershy then spun around like a tornado and drilled straight into the ground, taking Rarity and Spike with her. A huge tree then burst out of the ground. Spike and Rarity dangled from its branches tied up in spider silk as Fluttershy swing from branch to branch, spinning a green web behind her.

I could trot around your little pony head
Spreading white lies and whispers
I'm gonna tell you about your fickle pony friends
Your rage is so hot, it blisters

The beat of the music suddenly picked up again with it Fluttershy swung up into the air, break danced in mid air, and landed right on top of Pinkie Pie in her Cheese Sandwhich Cosplay. She stomped on the earth pony, flattening her with a comical video game sound effect. Fluttershy bounced off as the pink mare's body sprang back to normal, albeit a little dazed; and the infamous Party Cannon popped out of her poofy pink mane with another video game sound effect.

Fluttershy turned the weapon onto the Minecraft themed Cutie Mark Crusaders plus Button Mash, who were watching Fluttershy disbelief. The mare fired the Party Cannon at the ponies, and in a blast of confetti, they were all suddenly dressed in fox costumes. Fluttershy zipped in front of them and started dancing wildly in an attempt to imitate a fox standing on it's hind legs.

"Do-do, do-do-do-do. Do-do, do-do-do-do. We-wow-we-wow-wow! Do-do-do-do-do-do-do!"

The four younger ponies imitated Fluttershy's actions perfectly."Do-do, do-do-do-do. Do-do, do-do-do-do. We-wow-we-wow-wow! Do-do-do-do-do-do-do!"

A green spotlight suddenly shone down on Fluttershy, highlighting her ketchup and mustard mane. She suddenly grabbed a zipper beneath her mane and pulled it down, apparently taking off a top layer of skin and revealing a military general's outfit she had on. She took off her cap and threw it to the side; not bothering to look as it exploded when it hit the ground; and launched further into her song.

I have your attention now, it's futile to flee
Your Elements of Harmony are worthless to me!
So please--you can't beat me, just fire away
I'll shrug it off and live to laugh another day

My chaos and wisdom are a thousand years old
Millennia trapped in stone and desolate cold
Your princesses can't save you, so you have no hope
You're hanging yourself, I'm just providing the rope

"OH, HAY NO!" Discord shouted when he got a good look at the chaotic mare. He immediately flew towards her at top speed, but then Fluttershy effortlessly tossed the Party Cannon at his head, and the Draconequis suddenly found himself stuck in the barrel. Fluttershy put a hoof to her mouth and whistled, and a safe with the word ACME on it fell from the sky and landed on the Party Cannon, with Discord's head still stuck in it. The music abruptly stopped as the vibration ran through Discord's whole body. Fluttershy pulled the cannon off of Discord's head, and without warning gave him a sloppy Bugs Bunny style kiss.

Meanwhile, Applejack, dressed as the Lone Pony Ranger, saw the cannon headed her way. She tried to run, but the cannon landed right on top of her, trapping her inside of it. It suddenly took of like a rocket, revealing Applejack standing upright in a gaudy cowboy outfit with golden tassels. She was also playing western music on a fiddle, causing all the guest to break into a square dance.

Fluttershy slapped cowboy hats on both her and Discord, who was still dazed from having his brain rattled inside of the Party Cannon. She then led him in a bizarre looking square dance.

I love you baby
Don't bring me down I pray
Oh handsome baby
Now that I found you stay
And yet me love you, baby
Let me love you

Discord finally sucummed to his dizziness and agonizing headache and passed out. Fluttershy just laughed as the original music suddenly replaced the western with it's fast beat and electronic tone.

Don't hate me cause I'm funny!

Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny
Funny

SMASH!!!

Fluttershy hit herself on the head with an oversized mallet. She shook her head a bit, creating a rattling sound. She tilted her head and tapped one side of it, and broken pieces of a record fell out of her ear.

"One more time!" she shouted as she zipped towards the musicians on stage. The rock band played one last stronger tune that had a deeper, more threatening sound to it; along with an added note of enigma.

Don't hate me cause I'm funny
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
You should hate me cause I'm better than you

I only want to party
I only want to play it cool
I'm beholden to seeing this through

I could trot around your little pony head
Spreading white lies and whispers
I'm gonna tell you about your fickle pony friends
Your rage is so hot, it blisters

Fluttershy butt bumped Rainbow Dash off the stage and snatched her guitar. She shredded the last few harsh notes on it, concluding the song with flare, and then cannonballed into the wooden stage with a tremendous crash.

At that moment, all of the ponies suddenly had their exhaustion from all that nonstop dancing catch up to them, and then all fell down flat completely drained of energy.