• Published 15th May 2014
  • 270 Views, 0 Comments

Rescue Pony 101 - Peaceheart



Two siblings go on a journey to save their older brother from evil clutches. With their friends, they have to defeat their brother's foalnapper before it's too late.

  • ...
 0
 270

Forest Gold

Forest Gold

Ivy, Spark, Willow, Peace and I looked at the entrance of the scary, famous and fearful forest known as the Everfree Forest. I looked at the forest then back at my team. They were scared, I could see the fear in their eyes. "C'mon guys, let's go," I said bravely. I was hoping they'd be brave with me and it worked! Everypony bravely nodded, except Peace.

"You ready Peace?" I asked. She looked at me and was shivering. I knew what she was doing, she was trying to convince herself that this was a good idea.

See, Peace has this HUGE problem that causes her to be fearful and scared every day. She has a method of talking to herself and to herself that it is a good idea, but sometimes it doesn't work.

"Y-y-yes, I-I'm ready," she stuttered with fear. I gave her a reassuring hug.

"Let's go," I said with determination. We all walked through the dark and spooky forest. I was walking side-by-side with Peace, telling her that everything was alright.

As we walked, we saw a mysterious town. It was a town with a few lights and a few old ponies.

"Hello?" Ivy said with a confusion.

The ponies turned to us, angered a bit. "Wha dah ya want?" an old brown stallion asked.

"Have any one of you seen a red unicorn around?" I asked. They stared at us and we slowly walked backwards.

"You are evil if you mention the dark one!" the brown stallion yelled. They began to run to us, we began to run, but Willow was to scared to move.

"Willow, c'mon!" Peace yelled. I noticed that the ponies were too close to Willow, who was paralyzed with fear.

Ivy was about to run to her, when a noise scared all of us.

BANG! BANG!

Author's Note:

Sorry, but this is a short chapter. :(