• Published 11th May 2014
  • 1,118 Views, 10 Comments

White Eagle - The Trail of Two Worlds. - Swiftbullet



President of one of European coutries has been transported into Equestria. With a prophecy in his mind he must find a way, to connect two worlds, only that Equestia and his country can save one another.

  • ...
7
 10
 1,118

Chapter 1

Two helicopters flied above thick forest. On each of them was placed white and red checker.

“Eagle one to the tower, we are heading from the south, big Pa is on board, I repeat big Pa is on board. How copy” said pilot.

“ Eagle one here tower, hard copy, hold your attitude and speed. Column is in position, waiting for you. How copy?”

“Hard copy tower, Eagle one over and out”

Inside the machine said four men, two of them had white earphone and were silent, another two talked with each other.

“ What about situation in east?” Asked first one.

“ It is not good Mr President. Our forces was deployed on borders, to secure them, on other side of the border is regular war.” Answered a second.

“ What about forces send by NATO?” president was unsure, he took this position only three weeks ago. The election took place under the sigh of war behind east border. His age didn’t help him at all. He was only 35, the lowest age when he even had possibility of participate as the candidate, and he won, truth was told that he won in second round and had only 52% of votes. Victory was still a victory and now there was his responsibility to prepare country for everything.

“ US send one airborne brigade. They where relocate near Lublin. They will work together with our 6 airborne division. This guys know each other very well, they fought together in irak, afganistan and few other places. Germans send us mostly supplies ammunition, a lot of it. England and France send their air force, Eurofighters mostly we placed them in Łasek airbase. “ president sigh, there nearly nothing, if anything happened NATO will not help them, not in big number, only US send a significant forces.

“ Well it will have to do” said president.

“Mr President…” start second man.

“ Janusz( ang Johnson) we know each outer from secondary school, so put down this Mr. President bullshit.”

“ Sorry, Mateusz (ang Mathew), but now you are a president, the youngest in history of the country, and when you appoint me as your defense advisor, I should refer to you as Mr. President. What will you say Condom?” Said Janusz with smile on his face.

“ Oh shut the fuck up, we agree that you won’t call me that ever again. I was in primary school and don’t know what it is, that sound catchy so, I let call myself that. I was 8 years old, for god sake” said Mateusz and turn his had to look through the small window. The Sun was just beginning to set down, and then he sow it he could swore that he sow a purple spark coming from the sun. His heart skipped when he recall event of his past visit in Cracow.

Day ago - Cracow, Poland 1400 hours

The column of three black SUV enter city main square. Many citizens came to sow president on their own eyes. Four BOR agent exit their SUV and open the door of the middle one. Mathew got out of the car, and started waved his hand with smile on his face. He walked over to the crowd, and start to shake hands. Then something happened, old lady came to him, but fell on the ground, just in front of him. Agent reacted swiftly pulling him from this lady, and cover him by their own bodies.

“ Ok I don’t think this old lady is threat.” He said pulling agent, then he helped her to her feet.

“ Are you ok?” he asked. She just looked at him and said, with very deep voice.

When The Bear coming from the east, to swallow the world.
By Spark in the sun, help will come.
You! Son of the eagle, you have to help them.
Two in the circle, like day and night, finally united.
To save the Eagle, save the day.
Fallow the Spark.
The bear is coming… the bear is coming… the bear is co…

She start to mumble this sentence over and over.

Two agent took her carefully away, to not disturbed the visit more than it already happened.

Present day, somewhere in middle Poland.

To the reality return him voice of Jonson.
“ Mathew are you even, listen to me?”

“ What? You were talking to me?” asked Mathew.

“ I was saying that meteorologist saying that same storm is coming this way. Pilot said that we should land before the storm approach.” He said

“ You were somewhere else second ago, about what you thought? He asked.

“ About that old lady back in Cracow.” Answered Mathew.

“ Oh come on, this was only same old crazy woman, as President you will see many things like that.” Johson start laugh.
Then helicopter start to shake. Mathew grab holder.

“ What the fuck is going on?” he asked.
Around helicopter started to appear purple lightnings.

“ It looks like the storm catch us sooner than we expected.” Said Johnson.
Pilots tried to communicate with tower.

“ Tower this is Eagle one we were catch by unexpected storm we have Big Pa on board. We have to land now” said pilot. Then one of the lightnings hit a machine, and helicopter vanished into thin air.

“ Eagle one, here tower, are you hear me? Eagle one answered.”

“Damn it, we have code red, we lost eagle one, eagle one disappear from radars. Inform defense council. We lost the president.”

In this same time in magical land of Equestria, six ponies gather in library. Strange magical storm approach Ponyvielle from Everfree forest, and even pagasi cannot stop it. Now lavender unicorn start searching throw her book to find a solution.

“ Gils I think I found something. This spell should stop the storm, but it is very powerful. I never cast anything like this before.” She said.

“ Come on Twi such a bookworm like you seriously can do this, you are the most powerful unicorn in the world. “ said Rainbow Dash.

“ You can do it Darling. I believe in you” Said Rarity.
The rest of them agree to this statements.

“Ok here goes nothing” said Twilight exiting a tree. Her horn start to glow, finally beam of magical energy strike into clouds. Few purple lighnings stike threw clouds, than there was loud BANG, and from nowhere appeared something that she never sow before. She don’t know what it is, but something was very disturbing. His rear end was on fire and creature spinning in circles, violently lost attitude. Finally hitting the earth. Some parts of his body, flow in every direction damaging many homes in Ponyvielle. Twilight couldn’t believe, she cover her mouth with her hoof.

“ Oh Celestia, diiid I… just kill this animal. “ She looked at Fluttershy. The yellow mere was crying.

“ Fluttershy I am so sorry, I didn’t want to harm any living creature” she said, her ears came down.

“ Come on let’s look what it is, maybe we can save it.” Said Applejack putting her hoof on Fluttershy in gesture of consolation.

“ Yes you are right Applejack, come on girls, let’s help this poor creature” said Fluttershy and with unseen vigor she took off.
Girls arrive in the place where strange creature crashed. Then Twilight sow it, it wasn’t an animal, it was build from metal same sort.

“The machine…” she thought.
Then some growl came from inside. Ponies jumped scared, but Fluttershy came to the destroy doors.

“ Could you help me?” She asked “ Of course if you want”
Twilight used her magic to open the door. Inside she sow four strange creature that she never sow before. One of them, turn slowly his head toward them and said.

“Help”

Author's Note:

Ok so few information's. In Poland you can become president when you are 35 years old.

Secondly, Elections in Poland has 2 rounds.

In First there is so many candidates as many was able to collect 100 000 signatures of supporting him citizens.
You can win a elections in first round when you had minimum 50% of votes. Of course when there is 5 candidates is hardly to make it. Is usually something like 38 to 42% in first round.
Then it happening second round when only 2 of candidates (2 of them who has the most votes in first round), with this same rulers. 50% of votes to win, with only 2 candidates one usually wins. I didn't remember if it was a draw.

Thirdly BOR agents are something like secret service in US. But they not only protect the President but also Prime minister and ministers.
BOR - Biuro Ochrony Rządu. (ang. Government Defense Bureau)