• Published 16th May 2014
  • 1,119 Views, 151 Comments

Dear Cuz' - theNDinspector



Babs Seed writes to her cousin about her life in Manehattan and the advancement of the Cutie Mark Crusaders there. Will things turn out as well at she hopes?

  • ...
1
 151
 1,119

You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet

Dear Babs,

Well, I wouldn’t say that we got off entirely with our trip to Canterlot. Rarity told everypony and I did get grounded again. Maybe next time I won’t think about helping her, no matter how much Sweetie Belle makes that sad puppy dog face of hers. Oh well, I can’t do anything about it now. But I did still get my bow signed by Sapphire Shores…worth it!

Now that I think about it, I can’t believe how we managed to get to Canterlot by ourselves in the first place. I mean, there was that one time when we went to the Crystal Empire with Spike since we had to look over animals with him in order to find Fluttershy’s bunny. I always guessed it was because he was a dragon and counted as an adult, except I’m told that he is actually younger than us by about a year or so. Twilight also keeps calling him a baby dragon, but he does a lot of things that adult ponies do. I’m still trying to wrap my head around that. Maybe the train ponies don’t worry about that too much here or something. I don’t know what to tell you.

By the way, you keep mentioning your sister, but I have no idea what her name is. Maybe you told me one time and I forgot. I know I could probably ask Applejack, but I want to hear it from you. Also, any headway on that sleepover? Hope to hear from you soon.

Your cousin,

Apple Bloom