• Published 7th May 2014
  • 516 Views, 4 Comments

Unexpected Visitors - TheWriterYouNeverKnew



Just when Equestria was thought to be free of all humans, three more decide to show up, only these aren't just normal humans they're a trigger happy bounty hunter, a slightly power hungry force user and a clone of a long dead man.

  • ...
3
 4
 516

Chapter 2: The forest

Adenn Gra'tua

Adenn Gra'tua had been evading the multicolored quadruped's for a few minutes by sticking to the shadows and being very quiet, which was very hard for the man since his armor clanked almost every time he moved, and it didn't help that he wanted to be 'like a ninja' by diving behind everything he found. It was actually amazing he had kept hidden for this long.

"Oh shab, another one." This time, instead of diving behind a bush or something similar he just kept in the alley that he was in, which probably wouldn't have worked if the thing was actually walking like on a normal day, instead multi-colored being looked as if it was rushing to the wreckage of Adenn's ship "Kriffing things, can't keep their hands off of my ship." He shook a hand at the air before crouching down, he didn't know why, he just felt cooler like that, shortly after he attempted to stand up "And now my leg is numb..." He put a hand against the wall next to him before attempting to stand up again, only to kneel back down "Never mind, just gonna sit for a minute," Adenn slowly put himself in a sitting position "Shab, gonna have to move soon, I ain't got time to sit..." He grunted as he stood back up, thankfully he had made it so no one on the outside could hear what he was saying, so he could run around screaming bloody murder without anyone hearing a thing.

As he continued sneaking around he eventually head someone speaking 'Yay, another human!' He thought while quickly running towards the voice, only to find two more of those things there "oh, shab." He skidded before running back to the alley, luckily they hadn't seen him. He had waited a moment before very slowly leaning out, first the top of his helmet peeking out, before his emotionless T-slit visor was shown "Osik, it has wings and a horn..." This was a surprise to him, as Adenn didn't know anything that looked like this, let alone had the same colors. It took him a moment to listen in on it's conversation, after a moment he could hear "-Rainbow, I need you to get all the ponies away from that thing, something dangerous could be inside..." It took Adenn a moment before he realized that they were speaking basic, or at least something similar, he also noted that the one that had hair and a tail like a rainbow, was probably called 'Rainbow'.

After a moment it flew off, leaving the purple one near Adenn "Wait, could that dangerous thing be me?" He thought aloud, and almost as if he had been speaking normally, he quickly realized that the purple thing had been staring at him, to which he slowly slid back behind the alley, before running at full speed away from the thing, it had yelled something but Adenn didn't hear. After running for a moment there was a bright flash in front of him, then the winged and horned being was in front of him "how the-" he didn't even finish the sentence before turning down another alley "Stop!" The thing yelled, one thing Adenn had learned though, he'd never stop when someone asked it, last time he'd almost lost his life.

"No time!" He yelled back, before seeing another flash that prompted him to turn down another alley.

"Please!"'it yelled again

"Nope!" He didn't know what was happening, talking, multicolored, Quadrupedal being, with horns or wings, or maybe even both, in this ones case "Can't stop!" Which was true, his body wouldn't, since he was in panic mode, which consisted of running and sometimes screaming for his life. With each flash Adenn would turn down another alley, with one though he had decided to just try and hide, his hiding hole came in the shape of a window "Aha!" He announced before jumping towards it.

Whack

Crunch

Adenn groaned as he realized he was on his face after hitting his feet on the bottom of the window.

"Argh, piece of osik"

He put his hands beside him and slowly pushed himself up, only to see that purple thing standing above him, along with a few more of the things.

"Su'cuy." He said slowly, clearly exhausted from the short run moments ago.

"What are you?" The purple one asked.


--Kallion & Vendir--


"Are you sure you didn't crash the ship? You seem like the person to do that." Kallion had been pestering Vendir about the ship for a few minutes, much to the other man's annoyance.

"For the last time, I did not crash the ship, for if I did my armor would be cracked, and damaged, and charre-"

"You know what, this is getting old lets talk abo-" The clone spotted something in the distance.

"Get down!" He half yelled, half whispered.

"What is i-" as soon a Vendir saw what Kallion had, he almost instantly ducked down.

"What are those things?" He asked.

"Dunno, maybe we're asleep?"

"No, no, that wouldn't explain why you are here though..."

"Ah Kark it, let's find out what these things are." Kallion stood up, finally seeing the creatures for fully for the first time.

"Hey! You! Where are we? And more importantly, what in the kark Are you!?"

The reaction that the clone got was was not the one that he desired, all of the four beings turned to him and stared in horror before letting loose a blood curling scream, well, at least on of them did, the rest of them just shouted while running away.

"Hey! I'm friendly!" Kallion said before running after them, which only added to their terror.

"Kallion! Get back here! That probably looks terrifying!"

Vendir ran after the clone, heavy thuds with each step against the cobblestone ground. The quadrupedal's continued screaming and shouting as they ran, and more of them started screaming as they realized that Kallion was chasing them, and to them, Vendir too.

"We come in peace idiots!"

"Stop chasing them!"

Kallion skidded to a halt, quickly rubbing his head before turning to Vendir

"Wait, were we just chasing four, multicolored quadrupedal aliens..." he paused to catch his breath "through the streets of a town, like we were going to kill them?"

Vendir though back a moment "yes... I think we just were..."

They quickly realized that they should leave, considering the fact that now everything on this planet probably knows about them now, and those things probably don't want a slightly crazy clone and a power hungry force user on their planet.

"Wait, I have an idea! We hide in that forest! It's close by!" Kallion said, sounding proud of himself.

"Why would we do that? The place is probably crawling with those things... And it's really cliché."

Kallion put a hand to where his chin would have been, if his helmet hadn't been it the way, and let out a long and deep sigh.

"Because we can?"

"Fine."

The walk to the forest had been fairly un-eventful, other than hearing nothing, and seeing the houses that looked so similar to each other, Much to Kallion's dislike.

"Wait, what are we gonna do once we get there? It's not like we can build some secret base or anything like that." Vendir asked.

"We'll cross that bridge once we get there."

Author's Note:

Alright, finally got the second chapter out, hope you enjoyed the shortness of it.

Also please point out any mistakes in grammar or spelling, and feel free to share your ideas for the next chapter, after all, I can't write this alone.