• Published 4th Jun 2014
  • 415 Views, 2 Comments

Jets On Fire - MysticStoryThePegasus



Jetfire is a bookish, creative young filly. Watch as the daughter of Twilight Sparkle grows and lives out the adventure of her life.

  • ...
5
 2
 415

School Day Songs

Arising from her bed for the second day of Magic Kindergarten, which will undoubtedly be great, Jetfire put her mane up in a bright turquoise ribbon, letting her mother, Twilight Sparkle, tie it into a neatly done bow.
"Thanks, mom!" She shouted, her purple hooves lifting off the ground as she ran out the door, her saddlebags placed on her back.
"It's gonna be a great day." She said to herself, smiling. "Hey! I have an idea!" She said, turning her run into a swayed walk, swaying her tail back and forth, taking a deep breath, she burst into song.

"I woke up today,
My eyes fluttered open,
Hooves up!
(Hooves up!)
Hooves down!
(Hooves down!)
Today, I call tell, is gonna be a great day~
(Ah-Ah-Ah-)"

Twirling, she stood on the rock-fence to the school, walking along it like a type-wire.

"I know I know it!
Why else would I be singin' if it wasn't true?
I know, today's gonna be a great day~
A great day...

Ending her song, Jetfire stood at the front steps of the schoolhouse.
"Here goes nothing." She said, lifting a hoof and placing it on the door.
She pushed open the door, and smiled.
Today was definitely going to be a great day.

Author's Note:

Finally! A story one~ Not a journal! Win!
Yep..I wrote the song...
And yes, in my mind, Twi moves to Fillydelphia for awhile.
Deal with it. xD
Later on they move back to Ponyville, but lil Jetfire will be around nine or ten years old by then... xD