• Published 1st May 2014
  • 711 Views, 5 Comments

The Endless - BloomingStar



: A sequel for ‘Not Alone in Life, But alone in the Darkness’ in which takes place in three years.

  • ...
5
 5
 711

{ Act 3 Beginning } The last demon...

A FEW HOURS LATER

"Ugh, is it daylight already?"

Yawning, Shard opened his eyes as he felt like the room was moving in such an unstable manner. He got up, rubbing his eyes to see that he's inside the ship as he looked at the window the background of the ocean waves roaring at random directions. After doing a bit of stretching, he also noticed Venang who was still sleeping and drooling at the same bed they shared. Chuckling, he approached her and tapped her shoulder to wake her up. After a few attempts, she irritatingly woke up with an annoyed look on her face.

"Is it time for an early morning walk?" Venang asked.

"Even better," Shard lend out a hoof.

The filly held his hoof as she got up from the bed.

"I'm guessing they brought us here while we slept."

"Yep, I feel rejuvenated after long hours of sleep."

"Me too, let's go up to see where we are right now."

"I agree."

They went up to see that they were sailing straight to an unknown island that had a large castle. The area there had a red fog around it that looked like its barrier or a border like keeping out of terrorists. They noticed that they were getting close now to it, almost in an hour or like thirty minutes.

"I see that you two are now fully recovered."

They looked behind them to see Lucra carrying a tray of sandwiches.

"Go on, eat," she said as she laid down the tray at the floor.

The duo sat down and took some sandwiches as they began eating.

"Thanks," Venang smiled.

"Your welcome, you two will need it."

"So, what do we do if we hit the mainland?" Shard asked.

"You two will have to get to the castle and face the leader," Lucra declared.

"What about you?" Venang asked.

"Me and our forces will provide cover and enough diversion for you two to push through without much pressure," Lucra explained

"Okay, what should we do for the time being?"

"If you want, we can talk about of something that you two should need to know," Lucra declared.

The duo glanced at each other for a moment in fear.

"What?" they asked in unison.

"Well," Lucra scratched the back of her head, "Me and your parents had been observing on you two always cuddling and doing mushy stuffs that were only for grown up adults."

"And then?" Shard asked.

"We were doing some kind of a test on your friend while you were asleep," Lucra gulped.

"What kind of test? Is it on my lower part?" Venang growled.

...

"Yes, it's a pregnancy test," Lucra announced, "The result was positive, so you're pregnant."

Their eyes went wide, especially Shard as he felt his heart pumped so fast like he was gonna get a heart attack. They wanted to marry of course, but not yet of having foals since they didn't have any experience in doing so at a young age. How was it possible for Shard to impregnate her when they were just doing some hugs and kisses. They never had a memory of doing anything ecstatic from the previous nights in sleeping together.

"But," Shard gaped. "How was it possible?"

"Yeah, he was just wooing me and all," Venang frowned.

"Possibly you two had an intercourse but had no memory of it while you two were asleep," Lucra pointed.

"Oh gosh," Shard sighed.

"This is so bucked up," Venang scowled.

"So, how many foals are there inside her?" Shard cringed.

"Two," Lucra declared.

Hearing that answer, Shard stood up as he walked away from the conversation and looked back to the destination that they're heading soon.

"This is not good," Venang sighed.

"Well, you two have each other to handle it," Lucra pointed.

"I am so bucked," Shard groaned as he continued banging his head.

"Hey, don't feel so bad," Lucra assured, "We'll help you get over this."

"You will," Venang gaped.

"Yes, your parents agreed to assist in taking care of you when you will be in your progress of pregnancy," Lucra smiled.

"Thanks," Venang smiled, "I'll need it mostly."

"Of course," Lucra nodded, "Now, I think you should try comforting your to-be husband there to not feel worse?"

Venang looked at him for a moment. She noticed his expression was so down that he could have the thought of committing suicide. His feeling of guilt may had caused him to fear the possible outcomes in her stages of pregnancy. Frowning, she got up as she went to him and stood by his side.

"Are you okay?" Venang asked.

"I'm sorry," Shard replied.

"Don't be," Venang shook her head, "We didn't expect this to be early anyway."

"What about your parents? What if they will forbid me from seeing you ever again?" Shard cringed.

"Don't think of that, Shard," Venang glared, "You know enough that my parents are always kind to you and always welcome you as long as you care for me."

"What about the mood swings?"

"What's that?" Venang inquired.

"Usually, when as progress goes on, you might feel either hungry, sad, or angry. You might throw such tantrum at me for making you pregnant and have to make you fat and all," Shard explained.

"I see," Venang noted, "But don't worry, it won't break our connection as I can assure you that I'll always be the same."

"Can you be certain?"

"I'm certain," Venang replied.

"Alright then," Shard gave out a weak smile, "So, how are we going to settle this?"

"Actually, you will have to continue what you want to do," Venang declared.

"What?" Lucra gaped.

"No, I must help you for our foals," Shard pointed.

"But I don't want you to bear anymore sufferings after what you had been through already," Venang frowned, "Being abandoned, being dumped, and seeing how I almost died from those time to keep you alive."

"I'm what you need for the foals," Shard declared.

"But you are also what the others need for a savior," Venang countered.

"Do this for yourself, Shard," Venang added, "For me."

"What about you?" Shard asked worriedly.

"I'll be alright," Venang assured, "Your mother and my parents will help me."

"I don't get it. Why do you want this?" Shard frowned.

"You are somepony that I can always count on for the sake of making changes in life," Venang smiled, "Giving me such happiness in having kids and being the best friend that I could ever have."

"If you wish that way, then I'll respect it," Shard finally gave in.

"Thank you," Venang beamed as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Let's get a heads up, shall we?" Shard smiled.

"Right at you," Venang smirked.

At that, they transformed into their respective forms as they flew straight to the island with blinding speed. As they reached the land, they sensed arrows and magic blasts approaching them fast. They cooperatively dodged every one of them as they dived down at their enemies in one powerful slam. The circular shockwave created a powerful force that sent the surrounding soldiers around the two being pushed back before being impaled by such ice spears.

Venang, for the first time, summoned clones of herself in battling the next wave as she and Shard made their way to the castle. As they reached to the village, more soldiers came out as the big heavy artillery fired a powerful dark magic cannon. Shard managed to create in the time a large ice shield as he retaliated with a special technique. He summoned a power clone of himself that had a set of dark ice armor and a long sword. The two then continued moving forward as the clone distracted the soldiers and the artillery.

Back the ship, the Wretched Fiend looked in suprise as she the saw the island being in flames as she heard loud voices of soldiers dying and explosions.

"What the?" Lucra gasped.

"They seemed to take the assault at a quick phase," a pony-bull remarked.

"Should we continue on course?" Neezra asked.

"Of course, you fool!" Lucra growled, "My son is there with his soon to-be wife battling without us!

"Haha, as you wish, milady," Neezra chuckled.

Back the duo, they finally reached the castle as they opened the doors with force and slashed their way through from the gargoyles. Fighting through each hybrids they encountered as they kept moving forward in reaching to the top of the castle. Once there, they did not expect their enemy to be what they thought it could be now. They saw a dead body of a black pony that had its chest opened as a pool of blood was below the body. They also saw of what seemed to be their true enemy.

"We meet again, cousin.."

"Hello, Phan Tom," Shard growled.

Phan Tom became different. His horn was gone, his wings became more sharpened, his body was covered in a such dark immolation, and his eyes were glowing with flames.

"I see that you killed your master," Venang remarked.

"Yes," Phan Tom sneered, "I killed the fool to make sure I am the only opponent here that you will ever face."

"Then let us be your challengers then!" Venang roared.

She charged straight at him with her sword released. Phan Tom immediately dodged her slash, conjuring quickly a dark orb. Unfortunately, he was then pushed back as Shard appeared in front him and kicked his chest forcefully followed by Venang's fiery enhanced punch. Phan Tom was sent back to a nearby wall, but got up quickly as if he only received less damage.

"You two show some promise in fighting with effort," Phan Tom spat.

"What's the matter, starting to lose your cool, eh?" Shard snorted.

"Oh, I was merely complimenting you two..." Phan Tom smirked

It was then, Phan Tom's aura was enlarged as orbs were appearing around him. The sky was now raining hard as a powerful thunderstorm appeared in the area.

"This isn't looking good," Venang admitted.

"I know," Shard nodded, "You must get out of here."

"What?" Venang gaped.

"Leave this battle to me instead," Shard declared, "You must hold off the soldiers long enough for our reinforcements to arrive."

"Are you sure you can do this?" Venang frowned.

"I wish you could join with me, but it looks like this is the fight between the legends," Shard admitted.

"Alright," Venang sighed, "Good luck, Shard."

"You too," Shard kissed her at the cheek.

The thestral flew off, leaving him to face alone his relative. The colt activated further his ice immolation as he prepared for the fight of his life. The storm was roaring as the wind breezed the area with its coldness.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

Next chapter in progress... :pinkiesmile: