• Published 1st Apr 2012
  • 672 Views, 4 Comments

Memoirs of an earth pony - remsaman



A tale of love, loss, hope and passion. Poured from the heart of an earth pony.

  • ...
 4
 672

Authors note

Greetings reader.

Before i get started, i personally extend my thanks to you for picking this book up. It is not easy writing with hooves, and the more people that read it, the better.

The story you are about to read is based on my experiences, and only my experiences. There will be no 'hero' that saves the day, no 'human'(or whatever you are.) that visits, and there will be no awards given by Princess Celestia for any 'acts of bravery' or the like. This is a simple autobiography.

This is also written in first person, as this is an autobiography, not a fictional story.

The spelling and grammar used in this story are Neighstralian standard. So please do not inform me i spelled something wrong unless you are absolutely sure i did. Thank you.

It does pain me to write this, having to relive some of those memories. But i feel that getting it down on parchment gets it out of my head, and maybe ill have a good nights rest for once, instead of being plagued by nightmares.

Once again, i thank you, the reader.



Deepest regards,

Scrolls