• Published 19th Apr 2014
  • 485 Views, 12 Comments

The Adventure of Galloping Waves - Evilhumour



This is the serious sequel to my first fanfic, The Perfect Day, about Luna and Snowcap's child and the unfortunate adventure he is forced onto. There will be trials of hardship and ponies will be pushed to the brink of what they will do for fami

  • ...
 12
 485

Chapter fourteen

“Fate?” The Queen raised an eyebrow at the unicorn. This was unusually short and brief answer from Swift Thought, which made her frown.

“Yes, my Queen.” He gulped for a moment. “Permission to speak freely?”

She raised her other eyebrow. Normally, he held power to do or say anything he wished, so whatever it was would run against the believes they all shared. This almost got him executed once before. Still…

She nodded her head, looking at him to continue. “As the case may be that he is truly the direct decedent of one of the alicorn Princesses, which means his grandparents are Time and Universe itself. Therefore, they must have let me capture him and bring him here for a reason.”

“Excuse me Head Overseer, but this does not seem like the sort of thing you would stock faith in.” She frowned, wondering if he was a chang-

“Faith has nothing to do with my conclusions.” He frowned at her, speaking sharply now. “I say this on several facts. One of the evidence you and I both observed with the three brands vanishing. Nothing could have done that with such ease as we were the only two unicorns in the room at that time. Therefore, something must have decided to prevent it from occurring, I.E one of those two entities.” He paused, looking up at her sternly, making his case to her as smooth as possible. “Yet, if this is true, then they would have stopped me from foalnapping their grandchild unless there is a reason for him being here. Another fact is the pool incident. Based on all reports that I have received, he is able to travel through any body of water or liquids. He was able to stand on it, yet not leave. He is no fool, arrogant at times yes but no fool. He would have escaped if he could.” He then frowned.

“What problem is it now Head Overseer?” She sang out annoyed, coat brushed the wrong way with how frank he talked to her.

“The problem, my Queen, is now the question becomes why.” He looked at the door where the slave was recovering. He had opened up his wounds during the incident and was reported to have a bit of a fever brewing. “What is the reason for him being here.” He looked at her quickly. “There are still too many unknowns for me to even hazard a guess, my Queen. My only recommendation is to continue onwards with his training and breaking.”

Her lip twitched, showing a bit more emotion then she wanted to. His latest step did make sense to her, considering how her slave reacted to her presence. This would get her one step closer to having him loyal to her alone, yet that accursed affection she had to him was making her very jealous about this latest step. Still, it was good that she wasn’t denying it or she could easily see herself become muddled in other tasks and jobs while she tried to understand what she was feeling.

“Have you thought of a name for him yet, my Queen?” He asked, somewhat interested. He had proposed several names for her to use, all deponyizing but something she heard him say recently got her attention.

She nodded her head and told him. He looked surprised and smiled, telling her it would be far more fitting then anything he thought of, which she did believe it was completely honest coming from him.

“Good.” She sung out the vowels, looking at him softly. “It’s time for this next step of our plan.”

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

“Oooo, feel how smooth his feathers are, like a nice cool breeze.” A female voice giggled.

Gallop froze, as he felt somepony stroking his left wing. He woke up instantly but did his best not to open his eyes. What the buck was going on?

“Oooo, it is nice,” Another voice, also female, giggled, leaning across his back stroking his wing. “His mane is so cute.” She ran a hoof down his spine, causing his tail to spasm, caused new giggles from somewhere to appear, he couldn’t tell at the moment. “A bit messy, but still very cute.”

“Girls, I think he is awake.” The third voice giggled, from behind him, stroked his tail straight down the middle, causing him to shudder involuntary. That caused all three of them to giggle, the one on his back leaning across him to push his eyelid open.

Gallop meeped loudly, his face flush with embarrassment and his head spinning from his headache, tried to leap forwards. However, the mare on his back gripped his sides tightly causing him to shudder again which let the one behind him pull him backwards by his flanks. He landed on his back with a bit of a thud with caused all three mares to giggle. Even with his head spinning, he had the frame of mind to keep his hind legs tucked in, although it took him a few seconds longer to do so then he would have wanted to. The girls giggled again at seeing this.

“Oh don’t be shy, cutie.” The one of the left cooed into his ear, rubbing a hoof down his chest. “We have our orders.”

“Or-orders?” He squeaked out, trying to get back onto his hooves. The one that was on his back before was stroking his right side now, which made it very hard to keep his legs up.

“Yes, cutie.” She leaned over to lightly tap his nose, giggling either at the situation or his ever growing blush. “We are to make sure you are well rested and presentable.” She gave it a light lick, which caused him to moan slightly, which got the other mares to giggle loudly. She then back to his right side, rubbing his stomach slowly.

“And we do mean well rested.” The one behind him was stroking his ears softly giggled again before rubbing her mouth against his left one, her tongue darting out to lick the inside.

Gallop bit his lip, trying desperately to think despite what these mares were doing and his splitting headache. He had to get away from them. Fast.

“I-I’m not too comfortable with this.” He squeaked out, his voice cracking, trying to sit up. The mare behind him placed her forehooves across his barrel, pinning him down. She giggled again, and lean towards his horn, breathing softly on it. He was starting to feel lightheaded and not because of the bucking heat!

“Oh? I find that hard to believe.” The one on the left giggled again, leaving Gallop torn between hating the sound and loving it. “Shall we find out girls?” She smiled as she reached for his limp legs.

“Nn-noo!.” He whined loudly, shifting around, trying to squirm out their grip but as soon as he did so, he went onto his still broken right wing, causing him to hiss in pain.

“They have orders to listen to Three No Brand.” That voice stopped everything. Gallop found himself staring thankfully at the Queen, glad she was able stop these mares from…moving his legs. He couldn’t think of that happening! Even if this was one of his fa- “So who are you, Galloping Waves or Three No Brand?” She stared at him, horns almost touching. Suddenly, everything became clear to him. She knew how squeamish he was to this stuff, forcing him to decide to either bend to her will by accepting her name for him or go through…this and win this battle. She stared into his eyes for a long moment, and then grinned softly. “Perhaps you need more time to decided, my slave.” She looked at the mares on the bed with a grin. “Do all that you can girls. A stallion’s first time should be something worth remembering after all.” How did she know?! The seaweed colour pony heard the gasps, delighted at this prospect. He shuddered greatly and forced himself to speak, nearly shouting.

“Three No Brand doesn’t want this!” His eyes were shut tight, ashamed that he allowed himself to fold this easily, on any point, with this witch, tears barely held back.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

The white unicorn smiled at her bluff working. “Girls, you heard Three No Brand. Leave this room now.” She spoke sharply, watching two of the girls that Swift Thought had picked out leave the bed clearly reluctantly, for obvious reasons. They had seen his stallionhood when they came into the room, stealing a peak at her slave’s package when they thought she wasn’t looking, and they were hopeful to have fun with it. Of course, they couldn’t do anything with him as she had not partaken that aspect during her training. One of the most important guidelines was that nopony could put a slave through any task that they themselves did not experience before. As she was who she was, it could not have been done and approved by the observers, thus she could not have any of her slaves treated as such. Everypony knew that.

“Aw, but my Queen,” The one on the left pouted loudly, tracing her hoof down his barrel, trying to move Three No Brand’s legs away again. Her slave was whimpering now, both from his naming and this whore’s actions! “We barely had any time to have some fun. Just a little bit-” She let out a yelp as she enveloped in the Queen’s magic aura and forced into the air.

“My slave said no more!” She hissed out, angry that this slut dare to touch her pony there! “I told you, his words were to be followed as it came from my own mouth!” She threw her against the wall, causing her to yelp in pain. “Now leave here before I truly lose my temper and decided to punish you properly for disobeying me!” She snarled, her voice sounding like an angry cord on a violin.

She watched the three of them flee the room, the door slamming shut behind them. She then turned her attention to the stallion in the room, who was back onto his stomach, legs tucked inwards, and on the far end of the bed. His eyes were tightly closed, shuddering visibly and wincing ever so slightly. His right wing was trembling so much she would need the healer to check on it later. Three No Brand was close to breaking but not there yet.

Still…

He nearly jumped out of his coat when he felt the cold damp cloth on his head. He turned to look at her with fear, loathing and confusion.

“I am most sorry, Three No Brand.” She spoke softly, the words coming out her mouth before she could think better. “They were not meant to go further then teasing you. Rape is a crime that I will not condone in any pony in my lands, free or slave alike.” She placed another damp towel across his back, causing him to relax a bit more.

“So you refuse one evil and allow another?” It was weird… Although there was deep anger inside, there was little heart in his tone. He wasn’t challenging her anymore for dominance, but he was still challenging her intellectually. “How does that make what happened to-” He couldn’t spit out the word. “What happened right?”

“It becomes right to know what you decide is something you can live with for the rest of your days.” She sat down in front of him, keeping eye contact. “As you still do not know our customs or practices, and thus not our reasons for why we do what we do, I doubt you can properly judge us on notions you barely observe.”

“How do you propose that I were to rectify this situation?” He looked at her, staring intently, but head lowered.

“I have several notions in mind, but as you have proven yourself adept in thinking, I would like to hear if you come up with similar notions as I.”

He looked away for a moment, deep in thought. He turned his head back to her. “As I learned about a great deal about how ponies are and why things are as they are from interacting and exploring the streets of Ca-my city, I propose that you show me your kingdom. A day out with you trying to explain to me why this” He raises a hoof to his collar. “Is necessary.”

“It does like a reasonable notion and proposal, Three No Brand.” She nodded her head, his idea seemed like a fair deal. “It’s a date.” She laughed a bit, a small flush on her face was mirrored by pony across her, a faint smile on his face. “This is after you are well, of course. I would not wish that for your learning of our customs to be tainted with you falling ill in the middle of the streets.” She smiled softly, placing another damp towel on him. “Sleep well, Three No Brand.”

“As you, your grace.”

SLAP

She tutted at him, then turned and walked out of the room with a smile on her face.



~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Author's Note:

Well, this is the end of the bulk that I had already written of this story so far. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please comment in how I can improve or fix my work.