• Published 17th Apr 2014
  • 310 Views, 3 Comments

The Story of Star; Just the Beginning - Earthstar



'I don't know who I am, nor my purpose. I woke up a few weeks ago not knowing who I am, nor anything about this strange new world. All I know is my name, and I can see things, things others can't. This is my story, just the beginning.&

  • ...
 3
 310

Chapter One~ Heading For The Town of Ponyville, Whatever That Is...

Earthstar Point of view-
Entry One
It has been a few weeks since I first woke up that fateful day, with my head pounding, cloudy with odd shaped scars on my body, with the glowing full moon above me and the hungry howls of were-wolfs all around me, closing in as time wore on. Or least I think it has been, but then again, my head was clouded and messed up for at least a week or so. But even now, when I can think some-what straight and clear, put my thoughts in order and am more aware of my surroundings, I am not even sure what happened. Which might be one of the reasons why I am writing this this in the first place. Or rather, telling what I know of my story, and what happens from now on. I don't want to forget again, not like last time, and if I do, here it is, each event as it happened, as well as the went and the day it was entered. At least I hope I wont forget, but who knows what could happen between now and then.

Anyways, I guess I should explain what I know so far, which isn't much but would be helpful. My name is Earthstar, or so I am told, so I am just going o go with it. I rather like it, and I think it fits me well then any other I could pick out myself. I am what they call....urm... Ali- something, but it means I have both wings and a horn. I don't know how to use either, nor have I tried magic yet. Which might be a good thing. All I woke up with was a necklace, old and the ribbon burned and tattered, but I have fixed it up and wear it even now, the gem about the size of.... something gem sized. I also am having trouble remembering, and with what I know, like I know something's, while others, like what a bed was or what a 'Bath' is, or the term 'Love' is beyond me. I hope to find out as I travel and see the..,. 'World' was it?.... Yea. As I travel and see the world, I hope to learn more about it, as well as the ponies who live in it.

So I have decided to visit a nearby town, something that starts with Pony.... Pony or Filly or something, to try and find some answers that will help me find who or what I a, what I was. Hopefully I can find a place to stay while I am there, one that wont ask question's about me or where I came from...... That's the last thing I need right now....... But I don't mind sleeping in a tree if need be, or in a alleyway. That's all I know for now and I wi-

My thoughts are interrupted, as thought I heard movement nearby the tall old tree I was under, as I slowly close the open book in my Hoofs, its pages old with time as I slowly rise to stand. My eyes look around me with fear, as I hear a snap of a branch and the rustle of leaves. I freeze up as my eyes dart to where the sound was, my head in the same place. The wind tussles the leaves, as I wait, not convinced it was just the wind moving the leaves with its soft fingers.

'If its not the wind, then what is it?' I wonder to myself, as I hear a crunch and the rustling of leaves growing faint, as if someone was moving closer slowly. Of course, me being me, I move a bit to the side, changing my point of view as to get a better look, but found.... Nothing.

'But...Something... I know I heard it t-' The rustling of leaves grew even more, the air around me growing colder. I shivered slightly as I slowly back up and grab my book, fluttering my wings lightly as the cold began to move away from me, heading southward, or at least I think it was.

'What is this? Why....Why is it so....Cold...W-Why?' I wonder as I move on slowly, though the bushes and vines. All around me was forest, healthy and alive, the leafs on the trees where a dark green, as they move and rustle as I walk by. The bushes where the same, abloom with flowers I didn't know the names of, making the air smell pure and clean as I take a deep, calming breath.

'Its a nice here.... If only I knew the name of the place, or where I was....' I though as I walk along, following the cold, tingling feeling slowly, as if it was calling me somewhere, somewhere....Important....

'Come.....Come, Green one.......Follow me...' Was heard faintly, as smooth as running water as the leaves rustled above me with the light sound. I stop and rubbed my ears a few times, not sure if I had heard a voice or not-- or if it was just the wind playing tricks on me-- but it was for sure making me second guess my choice of following.... This...This......Whatever this was... ''Come......Follow....Follow....Closer.... '

I Shiver as the feeling grows greater, a chill down my spine as I make my way to.... well, I am not even sure where I was headed. The air around me grows even colder still as I follow the unseen force guiding me. My hoofs hit the soft ground with a slight thump each time, my brown mane getting tussled every which way, the dark blue tips almost to the ground as they are now blown in my Golden eyes as I try push back the bushes blocking my view. I then gasp as I do, in awe at what I saw. I saw the blurry, shimmery form of...... Me?!

Author's Note:

Hey, Thanks for giving this story a try, even if it is bad. Its my first time writing Fanfic like this, but wanted to put Earthstars story somewhere, so I thought, 'Why not try your hand at writing it by yourself on here?' Earthstar was one of my First pony OC's, Based off of one of my human ones. I do plan to add more storys like this one, once this one is complete and finished, and have them based off of Oc's in this one or ones in this world. I know its short, but I took my time to make it and put my soul in it....
Anyways, please tell me whatcha think, and anything I can improve please! Next one will come soon