• Published 15th Apr 2014
  • 3,278 Views, 91 Comments

Fluttershy's Pet Breezie - Skylight77



Rainbow Dash becomes Fluttershy's pet breezie and now faces the trials of her new form.

  • ...
7
 91
 3,278

Pride

*Chirp, chirp…*

The beautiful sounds of birds chirping in the morning had awakened Fluttershy from her slumber. These birds were most likely the ones that lived with her, so that made the sounds more pleasant. The chirping also meant that the storm from last night was most likely over as well. Fluttershy gave off a deep yawn as she rubbed her eyes awake.

While Fluttershy was lifting her head up, she felt a soft weight tugging on one of the strands of her pink mane. When she looked down to its source, she could see a little cyan breezie snuggling on it in her sleep.

Fluttershy smiled at the sight of how cute Rainbow Dash looked right now. She looked so relaxed and content the way she was, but Fluttershy had to get up right now, which meant she had to get Rainbow Dash up as well.

“Raaiiinbow Daaash…” Fluttershy spoke softly in a sing songy voice, using her muzzle to gently nuzzle the sleeping Rainbow Dash.

“…Mmmh…” Rainbow Dash slowly shifted in her sleep, but showed no signs of waking up. She just continued snuggling on the pink mane she was holding.

“Come on, Rainbow,” Fluttershy said softly again as she slowly slid the pink strand out of Rainbow Dash’s grip. “It’s time to get up.”

“…Mmh… five… more… minutes… mmh…” Rainbow Dash mumbled as her limbs reached out ahead of her, searching for something to grab onto.

Fluttershy closed her eyes and shook her head slightly. She’s had to deal with this sort of behavior before.

“Oh, Rainbow Dash, you know what happens to pets who disobey me,” Fluttershy warned her.

Rainbow Dash still wasn’t listening. She was so comfortable right now that she didn’t want to move from her spot. She wanted to keep resting like this because she didn’t know when she would have this sort of chance again.

Fluttershy however assured her that she would definitely be kept rested and healthy like this for a long time to come, but she had to get up right now, or she wouldn’t get it.

Actually, she was going to get it.

*Pfft!* “AAAHAHAHAAAHAHA!!!” Fluttershy immediately placed her muzzle onto Rainbow Dash’s belly, blowing on it roughly, causing Rainbow Dash to get tickled again. She tried pushing Fluttershy’s muzzle away from her with her limbs, but they could only slide along it. “AAHAHAH… OKAY, HAHA… I’M UP, HHH… I’M UP!!!”

Fluttershy ceased her blowing and removed her muzzle away from Rainbow Dash, giving off a blushing smile, giggling a bit.. Rainbow Dash panted slightly as she opened her eyes to look up at Fluttershy. But her limbs stayed sprawled across the bed. Her limbs were struggling to recover due to Fluttershy’s actions.

“That’s a good Rainbow Dash,” Fluttershy stated as she brushed a hoof on Rainbow Dash’s mane. “Just remember to listen to me, and I won’t have to do this to you.” Fluttershy placed her muzzle back onto Rainbow Dash’s belly, but instead of blowing on it, she started giving it gentle kisses.

“Ahahahaah… ahahahaa…” Rainbow Dash’s belly contracted and retracted with each kiss. The contact wasn’t nearly as bad as the raspberry, but it still tickled a bit. “…Ohokahahay Fluhuttershyhyhy… I’ll, hah, I’ll behave.” Fluttershy left one last extended smooch on Rainbow Dash’s belly before moving her muzzle away. Rainbow Dash panted heavily trying to recover from that contact. Her limbs were stuck over her body while she tried speaking. “*pant, pant…* I’m sorry, Fluttershy, *pant* I’ll behave…”

Fluttershy smiled brightly at Rainbow Dash. “Good, let’s get you up then you cute little thing!” Fluttershy held out a hoof towards Rainbow Dash’s limbs. Rainbow Dash latched onto Fluttershy’s hoof, allowing her to lift Rainbow Dash off of the bed. Fluttershy brought Rainbow Dash over her head, allowing Rainbow Dash to get settled into her mane while they started their morning routines.

______________________________________________________________________________

After fixing up her own bed looks, Fluttershy started tending to Rainbow Dash’s bed looks. Fluttershy used her hoof as a way to keep a small pool of water for Rainbow Dash to use to wash her face. While Rainbow Dash was doing that, Fluttershy used some of her wing tips to dab some small cloths on Rainbow Dash’s cheeks. Very small particles of powder left her wake as she was dabbed.

While they were fixing their morning looks, Fluttershy decided to bring a topic up.

“So, Rainbow Dash, how does having a cute little pet name sound?” Fluttershy asked. Before Rainbow Dash responded, she sucked in a mouth full of water from Fluttershy’s hoof. She swished the water around in her mouth a few times before spitting it out in the sink in front of them.

“I don’t know, Fluttershy,” Rainbow Dash responded after emptying her mouth. “I don’t feel very comfortable being called something cute and adorable…”

“But, Rainbow Dash, you ARE cute and adorable,” Fluttershy said as she proceeded to lift Rainbow Dash closer towards the mirror to get a good look at herself. Rainbow Dash made an audible and depressing moan as she saw herself. She could only look away as her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. She already had to deal with the name ‘Dashie’ from time to time already. Even though she got used to it, she wasn’t so fond of the idea of having another one.

Rainbow Dash couldn’t say much on the subject because of how vulnerable she felt right now. Fluttershy noticed that Rainbow Dash was getting rather uncomfortable, so she decided not to press the subject.

“It’s okay, Rainbow Dash,” Fluttershy started as she proceeded to gently pat Rainbow Dash on the head. “If you change your mind, you’re free to tell me anytime. I won’t ask you anymore, okay?”

Rainbow Dash’s mood brightened up at this mention. She was feeling very vulnerable right now that she was glad she didn’t have to deal with more pressure. But now she felt like Fluttershy’s kindness was just too much right now. She wanted to make it up somehow.

“Thanks, Fluttershy.”

______________________________________________________________________________

*Ring, ring* “Breakfast time!” Fluttershy announced as she rang a bell positioned at the ceiling of her cottage. The ringing sound of the bell alerted many animals both inside and outside of the cottage to come scurrying to the living room.

“Hey Fluttershy, can I do the honors?” Rainbow Dash asked. She was currently standing on the shelves that contained many containers of food that were meant for the animals. Fluttershy was hovering close by, smiling at Rainbow Dash at the offer.

“Go ahead, Rainbow Dash,” Fluttershy said.

“Alright!” Rainbow Dash shouted in joy as she went airborne. She allowed herself to move back a bit before thrusting her wings to move herself forward. She used the force of her push to allow a box of chopped celery sticks to be knocked over, letting its contents spill on the floor, allowing the animals to gather around and eat away at its contents.

Fluttershy motioned her hoof towards another set of feeds, leading Rainbow Dash on. Rainbow Dash followed Fluttershy’s gestures, looking towards a bowl of acorns. Rainbow Dash let her wings drop her on one side of the bowl, allowing her limbs to press against the edge of the bowl and cause it to tip over, letting the acorns spill to the floor where the animals could get to it.

This process repeated with multiple feeds that were proper for the animal species. They already understood which food was theirs, so there was no need for Fluttershy to organize them. Fluttershy continued leading Rainbow Dash on with blowing down some leaves, cutting bags of bird seed, and even slicing chunks of cheese, using the necessary utensils.

Feeding the animals was not something Rainbow Dash was good at, but Fluttershy was an expert at. All she had to do was lead Rainbow Dash on what she had to do and she could get it done. It normally wouldn’t be a very fun activity to do, but finding ways to make their jobs fun was a great way to get them done. During all of this though, Rainbow Dash was curious about something.

“Say, Fluttershy, how are you gonna have time to get breakfast ready for us?” Rainbow Dash asked as she let one last leaf float gently down from the shelf.

“Oh, I already made breakfast,” Fluttershy stated. “It’s right over there, see?” Fluttershy pointed a hoof towards the kitchen area. There was a plate on the table that had toast on it with a side of hay bacon.

“Huh, when did you have time to make that?” Rainbow Dash asked as she looked at Fluttershy. “I was with you the whole time.”

“No you weren’t,” Fluttershy stated casually while she flew towards the front doors of the cottage.

“Huh?” Rainbow Dash confusingly rubbed the back of her head while she watched Fluttershy flying away from her.

“You can go and have some while I tend to the animals outside, Rainbow Dash,” Fluttershy stated casually with a smile. Rainbow Dash couldn’t find a way to reply before Fluttershy was already outside. Rainbow Dash looked towards the table, then back at the door. She could swear that she was with Fluttershy that whole time, yet she still found time to make breakfast without Rainbow Dash’s notice.

In the end, Rainbow Dash decided to shrug it off. It wasn’t important to her right now. Fluttershy was outside now, so all Rainbow Dash could do now was have a little breakfast. She made her way to fly over towards the kitchen table.

Given her form, Rainbow Dash knew that she couldn’t eat it all herself, so she assumed Fluttershy was going to have whatever she didn’t eat. It was either that or the pieces that were meant for Rainbow Dash was sitting on the side of the plate or something.

But as Rainbow Dash landed on the table that had the plate of toast and hay bacon, something else came up on top of the table. It was the stubborn white rabbit again.

“Angel?” Rainbow Dash eyed him as he casually hopped closer towards the other side of the plate on the table from Rainbow Dash. He crossed his forearms around with a smile as he looked back at Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash slowly took a step closer to the plate.

But before Rainbow Dash could say anything more, Angel took action. He kicked the plate hard, causing it to fling its contents directly at Rainbow Dash.

“Ahh, Hey!” Rainbow Dash shouted as she covered herself from the thrown food. Luckily, none of them actually hit her. Angel immediately hopped off the table after that action. Rainbow Dash darted towards the edge of the table with a scowl on her face.

“What was that for, Angel!?” Rainbow Dash looked down from the edge of the table to find Angel. But what she saw suddenly changed her mood.

Angel was signaling her over to him in an odd way. Rainbow Dash went ahead and started hovering down towards him. The gesture that he made caused Rainbow Dash to look over towards the living room.

“What the…” Rainbow Dash landed next to Angel with confusion on her face. There was a path of celery sticks laid out that the other animals were placing around. Those were the same celery sticks that came from the box Rainbow Dash knocked over for them.

“…What in the name of Celestia…” Rainbow Dash looked over to Angel for answers. What she was greeted with was Angel appearing to be skipping in place towards Rainbow Dash. He then positioned himself towards the direction of the celery sticks, crouching on his four limbs while shaking his tail around slightly.

Rainbow Dash noticed that Angel was smiling at her. She also noticed that there was a bird near the start of the celery path that was laid out, and said bird was holding a wing high in the air. Rainbow Dash smirked when she realized exactly what was going on.

“You wanna race, Angel?” Rainbow Dash asked. All Angel did was nod to her before looking towards the track. “Oh, you are so on!” Rainbow Dash said proudly as she positioned herself towards the start line.

Rainbow Dash brought her stance low, eying the track that was currently laid out. She couldn’t tell where the track ended, but by her guess, it would be where the celery ends. It was most likely a simple track, so it wouldn’t be too difficult to follow.

Rainbow Dash and Angel looked towards the bird that had its wing held high. They waited in anticipation for it to drop its wing and signal the race. Rainbow Dash gave her large wings a nice little flap and stretch as she waited for the signal. She put pressure on her hooves, waiting for the moment to release them.

*Flap!* The bird brought its wing down.

The two competitors darted straight out of the starting line. Rainbow Dash’s hooves put enough force out of them to allow her a good start. Angel was right next to her, running on all fours quickly and steadily. Rainbow Dash used her wings to keep her momentum steady. She tried going faster, but she didn’t have enough power in her wings.

Rainbow Dash held a concentrated grin on her face as Angel ran while Rainbow Dash flew. They were neck and neck, giving it their all as they raced a straight path. But soon, the first turn was coming up. As it came up, the two competitors started making their turn.

Only Rainbow Dash wasn’t turning.

“Gaah!” Rainbow Dash’s wings were so light and delicate; they weren’t able to stop her momentum. She went on a collision course.

*Smack!* Rainbow Dash’s momentum was halted by one of the cottage walls. Her body started slowly sliding down the wall shortly after colliding with it.

When Rainbow Dash reached the ground, she groaned and flipped her body around to look back towards the race track. Rainbow Dash could see a crowd of cheering animals. Angel had stopped running as he was at the finish line. It certainly wasn’t a long race at all.

“How did you…” Rainbow Dash got frustrated with the performance. “Grr… it’s my wings! They’re too weak now!”

Rainbow Dash smacked her hoof at the wall before she got up from it and started flying towards Angel. Based on that performance, Rainbow Dash could still maintain most of her speed, but her agility was completely gone.

“Fine, Angel, you win this round,” Rainbow Dash stated as she landed next to Angel. “Are you happy now?”

Angel had a smile on his face, but he shook his head at Rainbow Dash. He motioned his paw to lead Rainbow Dash’s line of sight. Rainbow Dash saw a squirrel and another bunny smack into each other and started pushing against each other. Seconds after, Angel suddenly hopped in front of Rainbow Dash, standing on two legs with his forepaws stretched towards Rainbow Dash. He was grinning at Rainbow Dash.

“Oh, so now you wanna wrestle, huh?” Rainbow Dash stated with a smirk. “You’re on!” Her wings may have been weakened, but the rest of her body still felt in very good shape.

Another animal came to the sidelines as their duty to signal them. It was a beaver, and it was holding its tail high in the air. Rainbow Dash and Angel waited in anticipation for the signal, eyeing each other closely. Rainbow Dash bounced her body up and down with her legs, getting herself ready to charge at Angel the moment the signal came. Angel held a similar pose, standing inches away from Rainbow Dash.

*Slam!* The beaver slapped its tail on the ground, signaling the fight.

Rainbow Dash and Angel charged for each other at the same time, slamming their forelegs against each other. They pushed their hind legs roughly against the ground while their forelegs pushed against each other.

The animals in the background were cheering them on. While Rainbow Dash couldn’t understand them, it was easy to make out that they were cheering.

Rainbow Dash and Angel grunted as they struggled against each other. Rainbow Dash started showing progress as she managed to move a hind leg forwards, allowing her to put more force on Angel. Angel started sliding a bit as a result.

But then Angel did something different. Rainbow Dash felt Angel’s pressure on her start to shift upward.

“Gaah!” Rainbow Dash suddenly couldn’t get her limbs to push against the ground. Angel suddenly managed to shove her away with much more ease. “Gaah!” Rainbow Dash’s body was thrusted backwards, but slowly. She softly landed on her back against the floor with a grunt.

“Mmrph!” Rainbow Dash groaned after that performance. She was getting rather frustrated right now. Thanks to her pride, she hated losing, and she lost this match for the same reason as the last one. Her large wings had made her body much lighter. This was how Angel had managed to turn things around. The fact that it was her wings of all things that hindered her was really damaging her pride.

Angel hopped over to Rainbow Dash with a smile on his face. Rainbow Dash was not amused with the gesture. She picked herself up, dusting herself off with a scowl on her face.

“Okay Angel, you made your point!” Rainbow Dash shouted while she stood herself on her hind legs. She moved one of her forelegs towards the other as she recollected her performances. “Now that I'm a breezie, you are now faster than me, and stronger than me. Big deal!"

Angel just shook his head as he kept that smile. He motioned Rainbow Dash towards the kitchen as he started hopping over towards it.

“What? What more does this bunny want?” Rainbow Dash wasn’t sure what was going on with Angel anymore. As she started following Angel, her mood suddenly shifted when she became aware of something. Angel seemed to be smiling at her performances, but he wasn’t laughing at them. None of the other animals were laughing either. Did they just like seeing these performances? If so, why haven’t they done more of it before with each other?

Rainbow Dash arrived at the kitchen by following Angel. Angel had motioned her towards a plate that was on the floor. Rainbow Dash realized that it might’ve been the same plate that Angel kicked earlier. Angel motioned his paws to point towards the plate, and then towards the sink. Rainbow Dash looked towards Angel in confusion.

“What? You want me to carry this plate up there?” Angel responded by nodding his head to Rainbow Dash as his answer. Rainbow Dash looked at the plate then turned back to Angel. “No competition this time? Is this my prize for being a loser?” Angel shook his head.

Rainbow Dash wandered her eyes around before looking back to the plate. Whatever Angel was trying to do, Rainbow Dash couldn’t figure it out. She walked over to the plate that Angel had motioned her towards.

Rainbow Dash started off by using her legs to push the plate closer towards the sink. Rainbow Dash grunted as she pushed the plate across the ground. It was quite a large plate, and most likely heavier than most plates. As a result, it took a bit of effort for Rainbow Dash to get it up to the wall. After she got the plate to come into contact with the wall, she put her hooves under the plate.

“Nnngh…” Rainbow Dash grunted heavier as she lifted the plate to stand upwards against the wall. Angel just watched on the sidelines, being impressed at Rainbow Dash’s efforts. She was able to get the plate to stand against the wall.

*Pant* okay… now I just gotta…” Rainbow Dash looked up towards the sink. She gulped nervously at the height of it. But then she shook her head, trying to block out her nerves. Her pride was on the line, so she was determined to do this.

Rainbow Dash let her wings lift her off the ground. As she ascended, she kept her hooves on the plate to keep it still on the wall. When she got to the top of it, she put her hooves around it, getting the best grip on the plate that she could. Rainbow Dash pressured her wings to lift herself higher, but she wasn’t budging.

“Nnngh… come on…” Rainbow Dash struggled as she attempted to lift the weight she was carrying. Angel watched in anticipation as he watched Rainbow Dash trying so hard to lift that plate.

Rainbow Dash put in more power within her wings, straining them to allow herself to lift the weight airborne. Her body was shivering slightly as she continued to pull. She was grinding her teeth roughly while she breathed hard.

Suddenly, she started feeling her altitude slowly rise. Angel’s face went shocked when he noticed the plate being lifted. She was really doing it. Rainbow Dash was slowly, but surely lifting that plate in the air.

But Rainbow Dash couldn’t tell how much longer she could keep this up. She was really straining herself, and her strength was fading her. But she didn’t want to give up. She kept struggling herself to keep the plate lifted.

“Rainbow Dash?”

“Gaah!” Rainbow Dash’s body flinched violently when she heard her name being called. She lost her grip on the plate she was carrying, making it crash against the ground, tilting to land flatly. Rainbow Dash winced when the plate clattered against the ground. She was slightly relieved that it didn't end up shattering. She looked towards the direction she heard the voice to find Fluttershy standing just outside the entrance to the kitchen. She looked a little worried, holding a hoof to her mouth.

“Oh my, Rainbow Dash, were you trying to do the dishes for me?” Fluttershy asked. Rainbow Dash looked up to Fluttershy, nervously rubbing the back of her head.

“Uh… hey, Fluttershy, um…” Rainbow Dash stuttered as she tried looking around. Angel was suddenly nowhere to be seen. At this point, she didn’t even know what she was doing at all.

“Oh, Rainbow Dash, you didn’t have to push yourself to try and clean up after yourself like that.” Fluttershy walked over towards the plate and picked it up. Rainbow Dash followed the plate as Fluttershy took it to the sink, watching her rinsing and cleaning the plate off.

Rainbow Dash wasn’t really sure what to say. Fluttershy didn’t show any signs that she was aware of what else had occurred a few moments ago. As Rainbow Dash watched Fluttershy clean the plate, her eyes wandered to see if she could find any signs of Angel. She couldn’t find any sign of him at all. She wondered where he went to and what that was all about.

Fluttershy had finished cleaning off the plate and started putting it away. She started flying out of the kitchen, but turned her attention to Rainbow Dash while doing so.

“Oh, Rainbow Dash, I have to go to the market plaza to pick up more food for the animals. Can I get you anything?” Fluttershy stated. Rainbow Dash’s mood shifted upon hearing this.

“Oh, can I come, Fluttershy?” Rainbow Dash asked. Fluttershy seemed a bit surprised by this.

“Oh, are you sure, Rainbow Dash?” Fluttershy asked. “What if somepony sees you?”

“Don’t worry, Fluttershy,” Rainbow Dash responded with confidence in her voice. “It’s not like they’ll be able to recognize me so easily. After all, it took you a while before you figured out who I was.”

“…Well… yes… but…” Fluttershy stumbled over her words before she found them. “Breezies are one of the rarest creatures in Equestria. And the portal to their home is currently closed. If anypony saw you, you might attract… attention…” Rainbow Dash’s mood dropped at the mention of this, letting her vision fall low.

“Oh yeah, you’re right about that,” Rainbow Dash stated glumly. “Not to mention you’ve already told all of Ponyville about the breezies.” Rainbow Dash rubbed her chin as she thought about the travel. She flew over to Fluttershy as she concluded with an idea. “How about this? I’ll follow closely with you to the market. If other ponies come close to us-“ Rainbow Dash flew over towards Fluttershy’s pink mane, “-I’ll hide here, okay?” Rainbow Dash finished.

“Well,… okay, if that’s what you want, Rainbow,” Fluttershy stated with a smile. Even as a breezie, it looked like Rainbow Dash still loved spending more time outside than inside. It may have been dangerous, but to Rainbow Dash, that was never a reason to not do something. Although, there was a limit to how dangerous something could be, but this was far from it.

As Fluttershy walked towards the front doors of the cottage with Rainbow Dash riding her mane, Rainbow Dash looked around the cottage again. There seemed to be no signs of any of the animals that took part in that odd little event. There wasn’t even the celery marked race track that was around earlier.

Rainbow Dash did however manage to see where Angel was. He was standing on the second floor railing of the cottage, looking down at Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. His expression was different, but Rainbow Dash couldn’t tell what it was.

“Angel, I’m going out. Please watch the house while I’m gone,” Fluttershy called out to him as she started grabbing her saddle bags. Angel nodded with a smile towards Fluttershy, confirming that she could count on him.

But before Angel hopped out of view, Rainbow Dash could’ve sworn Angel gave an odd look directed at her. She couldn’t tell what was up with Angel’s actions today, or what his deal was. For now, Rainbow Dash just wanted to be away from him for now, at least for her pride's sake. She felt like she didn't have to worry about her pride around Fluttershy. Not to mention Fluttershy still wanted her and Angel to get along. But Rainbow Dash felt as if it would be better just to try and avoid having anymore unfriendly fights with him. It would at least prevent them from getting into any more trouble.

As long as she could achieve that, things would probably be alright.

Author's Note:

--
Find any errors? Please notify.

Feed back and criticism are appreciated.

Thank you all for reading, and I hope you enjoy.