• Published 27th Mar 2014
  • 705 Views, 6 Comments

The TF Angel Squad - Homeless-Jmart



It's up to the highly trained Angel squad to defend Poniville from the curse of the blank flanks.

  • ...
2
 6
 705

Backstory

After Grey Mann killed Blutarch and Redmann the great red team was called in to work for Mann Co, but what about the Blu's? Everyone thought they were told to get lost, but that wasn't the case.

Saxton had doubts about the Red team being able to hold off the robots. So in secret every day he trained the Blu's, he taught them every fighting style he knew and made them into super-soldiers, able to destroy anything in their path.

Although, little did Saxton know they were also being trained by The Adminastrator. She taught them every battle tactic known to Mann. They were unstoppable, rummor has it the soldier, who was the pupil of both Saxton and The Administrator, was able to take down Saxton in a one on one sparring match.

Although the entire team was not treated equal, they were all assigned ranks, and only one got The Team Captain. Saxton's records ranks them as follows: Captain- Soldier, Lt- Medic, Sgt's- Sniper, and Scout, Cpl's- Engineer and Spy, Pfc- Heavy, and Pvt's- Demoman, and Pyro. While Saxton treated them differently the team learned to obey the ones above them and respect the ones below. They learned to fight together, to use each other's strengeh and cover each other's weaknesses.

When training was complete Saxton dubbed the Blu team the Angel Squad, an unstoppable fighting force. No longer did they wear the Blu uniforms, now they wore white uniforms. While the Red team was fighting robots at the front with their upgrades, the Angles were training with completely new or modified weapons. They had drum fed weapons, never a need to reload, just constant firing. The Scout's drum fed scattergun and the Soldier's drum fed rocket launchers worked like charms. Special advanced technical engineering helped the Engineer learn to build the level 4 sentry and dispenser, but the downside to them was he couldn't move them. Everyone else just generally had better weapons, like the Medic's fused medigun with the abilities of the Kritzkrieg and the Medigun.

So they were all suppost to wake up today for early sparring matches, too bad they never woke up in Mann Co.

Author's Note:

Team fortress 2 is a personal favorite game and ponies are just magical, so why not put the two together?