• Published 27th Mar 2012
  • 15,256 Views, 208 Comments

Rocket To Insanity : Fall Of The Apple Family - DontWakeTheNeighbour



Rainbow Dash continues to fight her loosing battle and Applejack begins to see that something is up.

  • ...
23
 208
 15,256

Control

Scootaloo opened her eyes to see the horrifying sight in front of her. The insane mare was still towering above her, grasping the bloody splinter, breathing heavily, her evil eyes fixated on the little filly. But something was wrong. She wasn't smiling. Rainbow Dash's eyes widened as she shed a tear. The arm holding the splinter was shaking from shoulder to hoof, almost like an invisible force was holding it back. Rainbow Dash let out a small whimper before looking at her hand. Just then, the hoof holding the splinter thrust itself into Rainbow Dashes right eye.
Words cannot begin to describe the volume of the excruciating shriek that bellowed out of the pegasus' mouth. The scream filled the barn and carried itself away to the farmhouse, where it was heard by Big Macintosh, taking him by surprise. The stallion could tell instantly where it was coming from, and started to gallop towards the barn.

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash was still screaming louder than a wounded Ursa Major, before she jumped off of Scootaloo. The little filly was scarred for life as she saw the Pegasus lean against the wall, mustering all the will she had to rip the splinter out of her eye. The second scream was even louder then the first one. Scootaloo winced as the ungodly sound almost made her eardrums explode. By the time he heard the second scream Big Macintosh was halfway to the born, his concerns confirmed by the unearthly howl.

"Rainbow!!" Scootaloo screamed before stepping towards her.

"NO!!" Rainbow Dash screamed, making the young filly freeze. "STAY AWAY!! JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!!"

Rainbow Dash looked at the terrified filly and began beating herself over her head with her hoofs in a vain attempt to prevent the demons from posessing her mind once again.

"GET OUT!! .... GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!"

"R-rainbow Dash." Scootaloo whimpered, barely able to believe what she was seeing.

"I'm sorry." Rainbow Dash cried. "I'm so so sorry! ARGH!! Run! Run get out o-ARRRGGH!! .... RUN!!"

The filly looked desperately for an exit. She saw that there was no way she could open the door, and her wings were just not strong enough to carry out out of the window, so she ran to the cellar, knowing that it was the only other way out. As Rainbow Dash beat herself against the sturdy walls of the barn, Scootaloo wrenched the doors open and wasted no time in running into the dark cellar, darting for the last exit.
She climbed the stairs and jumped for freedom, the sun burning her eyes as s-.

TWANG!!

The little filly was thrown back by the force of the rigged rope which was tied either side of the cellar doors. As she sat up and shook her head she noticed that the pungent smell was stronger then ever. Scootaloo gagged as she looked to her right, only to see the most horrific sight she had seen since two minutes ago.
She saw Applejack, pinned to the wall, with the handle of a pitchfork sticking out of her chest. The pony's, now grey, fur was caked in dry blood, her eyes were glazed over and the floor was solid with blood coating the hay below the squewered mare. The sight was too much for the poor filly, who almost cracked completely from the trauma. She made her way to the exit again, this time ducking under the rope. She felt empty as she it slowly sunk in that her idol, her mentor, was a cold blooded killer. Scootaloo kept running until she saw the red stallion in the distance sprinting towards her.

"Scootaloo!" Big Macintosh yelled. Scootaloo finally felt safe as she held on to Big Macintosh with what little strength she had left.

"What's wrong?! Are you hurt?!"

"No! It's Rainbow Dash!" Scootaloo yelled. "She's gone insane! S-she k-ki- Applejack!"

Another ear shattering scream was heard from within the barn. Big Macintosh's heart skipped a beat as he realised who was screaming.

"You get yourself back to libary. Tell Twilight what has happened and don't leave till we get back."

"I-I can't! Y-you can't go i-"

"GO!!"

Scootaloo couldn't argue anymore. She closed her teared up eyes and ran towards the library, as Big Macintosh galloped up towards the barn doors.