• Published 7th Mar 2014
  • 5,166 Views, 71 Comments

Spilight Scenarios - Thebravenorse



Short Spilight scenarios written by me! All under 1,000 words!

  • ...
12
 71
 5,166

{Comedy/Random} Under the mattress

Spilight Scenarios
Scenario Two:
Under the mattress

"Stupid Twilight, stupid Canterlot, stupid Celestia, stupid..." Spike continued to ramble and complain, with his arms crossed.

Spike was sitting on Twilight's bed, mad at the world. Once again Twilight and her friends had left him behind, to go on another awesome adventure. And I get stuck in this boring library. I don't care if the changelings invaded again, I deserve to come along to! Spike thought.


Spike finally gave up his pointless rambling and decided that the best way to deal with his problems is a big bowl of jewels. So spike hopped off twilights bed and walked over towards the bedroom door. But turning around too close said door, Spike noticed a shining glass object glistening from between Twilight's mattress.

Spikes curiosity got the better of him. He hesitantly made his way towards the bed. Lifting the mattress up with his little arms, Spike saw a medium size bottle with a cork screw that sealed off the liquid from the air.

Spike grab the bottle in his claws (Having to use both just to hold it), he looked at the label. Stalliongrad vodka. Spike gave the bottle a curious expression. Now where have I heard that name before? Spike thought.

He continued to read the label. 100% alcohol.

Spike immediately dropped the bottle on the mattress. Twilight had always told him to never touch or consume alcohol. But then why would she have a bottle? Why would she hide it from me? Why am I asking all these questions?

Spike brought a claw up to his chin in deep thought. 'Well if Twilight put it away for me to not have it then it must be good... Right? I mean if it was dangerous or bad then Twilight wouldn't drink it herself. Yea that makes sense', he thought.

He lifted the bottle up to his eyes studying, thinking, calculating the pros and cons of all the outcomes that could happen if he took a sip.

After a long hard thought Spike decided that nothing wrong could happen just because of one little sip.

So using his clawed thumb Spike poked into the cork, easily drilling up the object. And with a *pop* it came off.

He brought the tip of the bottle up to his nostrils and gave it a long sniff. The concoction was strong, its smell was lingering and powerful.

. Spike merely shook his head and brought the bottle to his lips.

He took one long swallow.....

***

"Spike I'm home!" Called Twilight, shutting the door of Ponyville library.

She took her first glance at the room. Her eyes widened to the size of Fresbee's. Ponyville library looked like a tornado had gone through it. Books littered the floor unorganized!. Food from the fridge lay all around. And most weird of all Spike was lying right in the middle of the mess, unconscious!

Without hesitation Twilight rushed to his side. He reeked of a strong odor, which seemed vaguely familiar. What was it.... alcohol?... *Twilight shook her head* No not my Spike, she thought.

She poked him with a hoof.

"Spike what happened?!"

Spike muttered something unrecognizable as he slowly opened his eyes. Once realizing twilight was talking to him, he responded.

"Shit Twilight... Shit happened" Obviously he was still drunk, the fact that Spike had been drinking was clear now.

"How did you cause this much destruction!" She exclaimed, looking around the destroyed library.

Spike wobbly got back on his feet.

"Me?" Spike had a confused look on his face "I didn't do this".

Twilight narrowed her eyes.

"Oh, you didn't did you" She stomped her hoof "Then who did?".

"Oh.. you s-should have seen him Twilight. 'Spike threw his arms in the air' He was about three feet tall, he he was wearing purple and green, and.. He was super drunk!".

The unicorn brought her hoof up to her eyes, giving them a rub.

"Spike your three feet tall, your green and purple, and you're drunk" She calmly explained.

Spike just stood there dumbfounded and wobbling. A awkward silence filled the room. Then! Spike leaned forward and kissed Twilight on the lips.

It was completely unexpected and Twilight didn't know how to react. She just stood there and let it happen.

After a few seconds Spike pulled away and had a stupid smug smile on his face. But that smile quickly faded and was replaced with a confused expression.

"Twilight.. when did you.. get back" He asked drunkenly, then his drunk smile returned "You should have been here when I kissed this fine bitch a second ago".

Twilight's face turned crimson and she looked away.

"Ok... ok I think it's time for bed" She then turned back to spike. To her surprise he had already collapsed on the floor, asleep.

She shook her head and lifted him up with her magic. She brought the Dragon up stairs and put him to bed.

Twilight would ground him later...

Right now she needed a drink....

Author's Note:

I Suck at Comedy's!