• ...
9
 29
 3,337

<Episode 2> Marvelous and Twilight Sparkle

*Little note: This and the 5 following chapters are basically the same. But each chapter is about a different character's perspective. For example, this chapter is from Marvelous' perspective, next one'll be about Joe's perspective, and so on. Enjoy*

-Hello? -Said a worried-sounding voice coming from the other side of the door as it continued to open.

Once the door became completely open, a Lavender-colored Unicorn; also known as Twilight Sparkle, came out. Twilight stared at Marvelous with an astonished look, while Marvelous looked back at her with a kinda surprised look.

-What... Who are you? -Twilight said on a nervous tone while her front hooves began to shake.
-I am Captain Marvelous, a space pirate. And I think I should ask you the same thing. -Marvelous replied.
-My... My name is Twilight Sparkle... -Twilight, once again, nervously said.
-What is this place? And what did you do to my crew? -Marvelous said, beginning to get angry.
-This is Pony Ville's library... But I don't what you're talking about, I haven't seen anyone else like you... -Twilight now began to calm down.
-Pft, right. If you don't want to talk, then I'll have to make you talk! -Marvelous yelled as he took out his Mobirate (The thing I referred as cellular-like device on the previous chapter) and his Ranger Key. Proceeding to transform as he ran towards Twilight with his Sword in hand.

Marvelous almost cut Twilight in half, but she managed to do a transportation spell to get behind Marvelous.

-Wait! Listen, I'm telling you the truth! -Twilight yelled at Marvelous.
-And why should I believe you? How do I know you aren't like any other Zangyack? -Marvelous asked.
-I don't know what a Zangyack or whatever, is. But if you don't believe me, come with me, I'll show you that I don't have any others like you. -Twilight said as she began to walk to the inside of the library.
-Fine, but if you're lying to me, your head gets cut off. -Marvelous said as he returned to his normal form, and followed Twilight inside.

Twilight showed Marvelous every place of the Library trying to convince him that his comrades weren't there. After some time...:

-Guess you weren't lying after all... -Marvelous said on a disappointed tone.
-See? I told you! -Said Twilight, interrupting Marvelous.
-Doesn't matter, I'll go search for my comrades somewhere else... -Marvelous said, as he stepped toward the door.
-Wait! -Twilight yelled. Marvelous stopped and turned to her-. From what I can see, you don't know anything about this place. Why don't you let me help you find your partners? -She then smiled to Marvelous.
-Hm, you're right about me not knowing anything about this place. But I can handle myself. After all, I've managed to get me out of worse situations by myself before. -Marvelous said as he continued walking towards the door.
-But before you leave... Would you like a cup of tea? From how you look, a little rest wouldn't hurt you -Twilight said to Marvelous as she gave him a smile.
-You don't seem to ever give up, eh? -He chuckled- I like that kind of attitude... Fine, I'll drink some tea, but afterwards, I'm out of here -Twilight smiled once again after she heard that.
-Great! I'll go get the Tea, you can sit over there while you wait -She pointed to a table surrounded by chairs.

Marvelous proceeded to take a sit while Twilight went to get the tea. Some minutes later, Twilight came back with a round plate with cups and a teapot on top of it. Twilight placed a cup for her and for Marvelous on the table, as she began to serve the tea, they began to talk.

-Would you care to tell me what are you exactly? I've never seen somebody like you before... -Twilight asked Marvelous, anxious to know more about him.
-I already told you, I'm a space pirate. Why don't you tell me who or what are you? -Marvelous replied.
-Me? I'm Twilight Sparkle, a Pony from Pony Ville; more precisely, a Unicorn -Twilight said as she finished to serve the tea.- Be careful, it's still... -Without listening to her, Marvelous took a drink of the tea, burning his tongue.- ... Hot -She said. And then she began laughing.
-A Pony eh? That explains your weird look -Marvelous said after his burned tongue cooled down. Twilight made an angry face.- Guess this is another dimension... -He then got lost on his thoughts.
-Another dimension? What do you mean? -Twilight said with a confused look in her face.

As Marvelous drank his, now, less hot cup of tea; he began to explain to Twilight about his comrades and how they got to Pony Ville.

-So, you're a human from a planet called earth that's located in another dimension? -Twilight asked, a little unsure of what Marvelous had just told her. Marvelous nodded- I find that kinda hard to believe... But something similar has happened to us before. -She said as she "looked into space"- But, hey, why don't you tell about how you transformed earlier? I would love to hear about it.

Marvelous then began to explain to Twilight all about the Gokaigers and everything related to said topic (How they got their transformation devices, about the Ranger Keys, etc...). Twilight found it hard to believe at first, but as Marvelous kept explaining, she believed what he was saying.

-Oh, well, thanks for explaining all of that to me. -Twilight said as she gave Marvelous a smile.- So, how about if I help you find your partners?. -She asked Marvelous.
-In a normal situation, I would have rejected help from others. But seeing how this is beyond me... -Marvelous said as he sighed- I guess I'll have to accept your help.
-Great! And I know where exactly to start looking -Twilight excitedly said.
-And where would that be? -Marvelous asked.
-The center of Pony Ville! -Twilight said. Marvelous then stared at her.- Oh... Right... In that case, you'll just have to follow me.
-Don't you think it would be weird for a Human like me to go out in a town full of Ponies? Don't you think they'd look at me like if I was some kind of freak? -Marvelous asked.
-... You're right... Let's see... I got it! You'll wear a disguise! -Twilight proudly said.
-A disguise? What kind of disguise? -Marvelous asked.

Twilight just smiled to Marvelous as she went upstairs. She then returned with a giant carton box.

-A box?... Seriously? I think that a moving box would be pretty weird too -Marvelous said while scratching his head.
-Believe me, no one will notice. Things like this are seen almost everyday -Twilight said as she put the giant box on Marvelous.- Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go! -She then began to walk to the door, but then stopped when she noticed that Marvelous wasn't moving.- What's wrong? Come on! -Twilight said. And then she finally realized why Marvelous wasn't moving.- Oh... Right, you can't see... Sorry -She then cut off two circles so Marvelous could see.- Now, can we go? -Marvelous nodded.- Great. Let's go!

They walked for almost half an hour, and, as Twilight said, no one noticed the giant moving box. But before continuing, they saw something that made them stop.

Aaaaaand, another cliffhanger ending

Don't worry, most things will be clarified next chapter