• Published 30th Apr 2012
  • 1,200 Views, 17 Comments

Fallout Equestria : MaelStorm of The Wasteland - Harb



After a day of you and your father leaving a stable, your whole life can change.

  • ...
6
 17
 1,200

Work for The Mayor

I went back to SteelHooves house and retrieved my satchel full of equipment. As I learned that they use cap, as in sparkle cola, caps as a form of currency. Anyway 13, Calypso and I went to the mayors office, a two story building where sheet metal covering the holes. I pushed open the door. A small tawny mare with a white wane sat a desk, quickly stamping papers. She looked up and then made a frantic motion and fell out of her chair.

"If your here to raid, take what ever you want, but just don't kill me or anypony else!"

She said while in a fetal position under the desk.

"What are you talking about?"

I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, you're not raiders?"

"No, my companions and I came here for work."

"As well as guns."

13 added in.

"Well work, I can give you that, guns, not as much, but, the raiders that I mistook you for have their hooves on a massive library in which they kept all of their weapons."

"Well, that's the library I told you two about."

"Well, I if you can clear them out, I'd be glad to pay you as well as give you access to explore the vault, which we are now doing an expedition on."

"How many are on the expedition?"

I asked.

"One, and I don't even know where she is, but that isn't even important right now, go and kill some raiders."

She said making a shooing motion to the door. I held open the door with my hoof for 13 and Calypso. The mayor also poked her head out of the door.

"Also, go to Steelheart's, ask for the monday special, he'll know what it means."

"Ok, what in Celestia's name does that even mean?!" I asked screaming as she went back into the office.

So after confusingly walking to SteelHearts, I asked for the 'monday'

''So, the mayor told yah eh, well here it is."

He said as he went under the bar then pulled out a large pistol with the words '95 auto' scratched on the side.

"Denny and I found this while we searched an old supply dump we found this and several coats, as you're now wearing, it uses a special round, called the 95 auto, looks like this was made to kill anything it encountered, we also found two 50 bullet boxes for it. You can keep it, we showed to the mayor for any contingency, and since you're using to to kill some raiders, that's a contingency, also if it runs out of rounds, just beat em with it, it should work.

So after I loading it with a 10 round magazine. We went to the outer section of town in which I checked on my Pip-Buck for a marker.

I whispered to myself. "How it does this I have no Idea."

We began to walk, this place was quite cold, snow fell in small flurries around us. We where soon walking in a small valley.

"Where getting close now."

13 said as he pulled a crossbow from his battle sack and a quiver of crossbows. He then put it over his back on a strap.

"I'll provide sniper support with my crossbow."

I gave a nod of approval. He moved up on a ledge and knocked a stand down on it and then loaded an arrow, he then went down on his stomach and got into a sniping position. He slowly squeezed the trigger, then sent an arrow flying to a raiders throat.






Note: It may seem short, but in the next chapter you'll see why.