• Published 1st Mar 2014
  • 811 Views, 9 Comments

The Mare with Purple Eyes - KnightSpiritWolf



Twilight Sparkle has these weird dreams of princess Celestia being her mother!

  • ...
6
 9
 811

I WILL WIN!

"Well those dreams-" Celestia turned her back on Twilight.

"Um... Princess?" Twilight trotted up to face Celestia. Her eyes full of sadness and tears streaming down her face, "Princess!? Are you alright?" Twilight started looking worried and determined to figure out what was wrong. All was silent for a moment as each Princess stared at each other. This moment was when Celestia had finally chosen what she had to do.

"I am your mother, Twilight..." She made her golden magic clean her up. She looked like her beautiful self again except for her eyes and tears. Twilight's eyes became wider and wider.

"I am the Mare With Purple Eyes..." Twilight smiled at Celestia, for she wasn't sad or mad. She always thought of the Princess as her mother, she never saw her foster parents often. Then after all that sadness Celestia then looked horrified. She was staring behind Twilight.

"So I see you figured it out!" Twilight's foster mom was behind her, covered in blood.

Twilight turned around and stared at the group. There was King Sombra and Sunset Shimmer.

They each had something around their necks. The things around their necks looked exactly the same! A wing and a horn.

"Did you really think after all that you did to me, you thought I would change?" Sunset Shimmer glared at Twilight.

Twilight rolled her eyes, she had defeated every evil thing that came up to her! Twilgith thought, "I will defeat you! I will because every time something evil is in Equestria, I DEFEAT IT! SO I WILL WIN!!!!" Twilight smiled.

"Celestia," Twilight whispered, "fly to Ponyville, "we will need the Elements of Harmony."

The Princesses flew away quickly, none of them followed, they knew where we were going. "Oh... Wow.." Twilight heard from behind her. They will be defeated. But was Twilight correct?

Author's Note:

Any thoughts on this chapter? And thanks for reading. :P One more chapter after this one, ONE MOREEE! :3