• Published 11th Feb 2014
  • 2,182 Views, 42 Comments

A Broken Butterfly - Durant



Fluttershy has been emotionally broken by her ex-coltfirend and her friends want to get her back to normal, by fixing each problem one by one. Rainbow Dash also decides to tell Fluttershy about her feeling for her.

  • ...
13
 42
 2,182

Time Ticker Returns

Rarity looked around the room, smiling. It was a small round room, the walls were pink and glistening like diamonds, the bed which she was laying on was very soft, with pure white sheets. Rarity looked up at the prince that was at the door.

“Oh my, I don’t get visitors that are as handsome as you are often” Rarity cooed. The prince walked over to her and laid down, he wrap his hoof around her, and Rarity closed her eyes as she kissed him. His lips were softer than she thought they’d be and there was a slight sweet taste to them.

As she pulled back she heard “Rarity?”. Rarity shoot her eye open , and she was looking at a blushing Pinkie Pie who was next to her on the bed. Rarity was confused, why was Pinkie blushing and why did she have a sweet taste on her lips. It took a few seconds for her to piece it all together, then she started to blush got out of bed.

“I’m very sorry darling, I was dreaming, and I thought you were…a prince” Rarity said blushing a brighter red.

“It’s ok, I kind of liked it, I don’t get kissed often” Pinkie said jumping down the stairs.

“Yes, well…” Rarity said to herself as she following Pinkie.

“Twilight, stop did this all night” Cherilee laughed as Twilight kissed her neck.

“Didn't you have fun last night?” Twilight asked.

“Well, yes.” she answered.

“Then let’s keep going” Twilight said ready to move down her body when she heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Cherilee quickly jumped out of bed tried to slide underneath it as Spike came up. Twilight smiled nervously at him as he looked at her confused.

“Who are you talking to?” Spiked asked

“No one.” Twilight lied.

“Where were you last night?” Twilight asked wanting to change the subject.

“I told you I’d be out all night getting gems. I guess you were too excited about you date with Cherilee to hear me. How’d it go, anyway?” Spike asked.

“It was great, I loved it. Cherilee is so much fun to be around.” Twilight said looking around for an excuse, to get Spike out of the house for a few minutes.

“You know Spike, I could use a few apples, for a new spell I want to try out today, why don’t you run down to Sweet Apple Acres, and grab a few?” Twilight asked. Spike looked at her for a second as if he knew she was hiding something.

“Sure I can do that.” Spike said as he walked down stairs. Twilight waited for the door to close before giving Cherilee the ok.

"Ok, you can come out now" Twilight said, as Cherilee came out for under the bed.

“I’ll see later” Cherilee said as she kissed her good bye, and quickly left.

"See you tonight." Twilight called after her.

Rainbow Dash did five loops in the air, and looked at Fluttershy who was sitting on a nearby cloud.

“Ok, now you try” Rainbow Dash said. Fluttershy flew up next to her and did a small loop in the air, Rainbow Dash gave a little laugh and gave her a small hug.

“It needs to be bigger.” Rainbow instructed.

“And how is this helping her?” Applejack called up from the ground.

“It helps, because you have to tell yourself you can do it, and that helps build self-esteem.” Rainbow explained. Fluttershy gave out a little sigh and tried to do another loop, it was bigger, and she almost did it, but lost control and started falling towards the ground. Rainbows eye widen as she flew as fast as she could and grabbed Fluttershy. Fluttershy looked up at Rainbow and wrapped her hoofs around Rainbows neck and hugged her.

“I’ll never let you fall, Shy. Maybe we should do something else for now.” Rainbow told her as they both flew down to Applejack. Applejack was about to tell Rainbow off, when Fluttershy suddenly got low on the ground, and covered her eyes. Applejack and Rainbow both gave her a strange look as Fluttershy started to quietly cry.

“Fluttershy, I know it was a little scary, but you don’t have to cry. Applejack and I are both here for you.” Rainbow assured her.

“Something tells me that’s not what she is crying about” Applejack said.

“Then, what’s the matter?” Rainbow asked.

“I don’t know. What’s wrong sugar cube?” Applejack asked, getting down to her level.

“He’s back.” Fluttershy whispered.

“Who’s back?” Rainbow asked.

“T-Time Ticker.” Fluttershy whisper her voice started to shake. Applejack and Rainbow formed a small circle around Fluttershy.

“He didn't see us…but I saw him.” Fluttershy explained. Rainbows eyes widen when she remembered seeing a stallion walking up the path behind Applejack. He did match Applejacks description, but he didn't look in their direction. Rainbow flew in the direction to teach him a lesson, but as she neared the path, he wasn't there. She flew upward, but didn't see anypony, stallion or mare. Applejack ran after Rainbow and Fluttershy followed.

“Come on Rainbow, we got to get going.” Applejack called as she ran past her.

“Where are we going?” Rainbow asked as caught up to Applejack after picking up Fluttershy, who was having a hard time keeping up with her.

“Fluttershys cottage, I’m sure that’s where he is going. He might hurt Rarity and Pinkie Pie.” Applejack explained. Rainbow Dash nodded, and started to fly faster.

Twilight walked out of the bathroom, after washing up from last nights “fun”, and started to take out a few books on dating. She heard Spike come in, and place some apple on the table, then she heard an odd sound, but wasn't sure what it was. She stacked the books next to her, and picked up the first one, but was quickly interrupted.

“Umm…Twilight” Spike called to her.

“Spike I’m a little busy right now.” She told him

“Twilight I really think you need to see this.” Spike said.

“Sorry Spike, but I have another date to night, and I want to make sure I’m ready.” Twilight said.

“Twilight really, you have to see this” Spike said pulling on her tail.

“WHAT IS IT?” Twilight yelled, then she looked at Spike, who was shakeing a bit, and Twilight felt a little guilty.

“Sorry Spike, I’m a little nervous, and you know I don’t like having my tail pulled” Twilight apologized

“It’s ok, Twilight.” Spike said, still a little shocked.

“What’s so important?” Twilight asked.

“This came for you.” Spike said holding out a scroll.

“Oh a letter from-“Twilight stopped as she saw the special seal on the note. The seal meant it was urgent, or very important, it usually meant both. Twilights hoofs slightly trembled as she opened it slowly, and started to read it. As she read it, her jaw started to drop, and her eyes widened.

“What is it, has Discord gone rouge? Has Princess Luna become Nightmare moon again? Is Princess Celestia hurt?” Spike asked, afraid of what the news was. Twilight didn't say anything and started to head out the door.

“Twilight what’s wrong?” Spike asked loudly.

“I put a watch out for Fluttershys old coltfirend, Time Ticker. No one could find him, but reports say he is on his way to Ponyville. I have to find Fluttershy, and quick.” Twilight explained. Spike quickly jumped on her back as she started towards Fluttershy cottage.

“Should we go Rainbows house, that’s where she is staying right?” Spike asked.

“She’s more than likely out with Rainbow, and Applejack, we need a hair. Then I can use a spell to find her.” Twilight explained.

Pinkie jumped into the kitchen as she picked up another plate of berries. Rarity placed the last plate of berries on the table and started to peel a few bananas.

“That’s the last of the berries.” Rarity said to Pinkie as she heard her picking up the plate behind her.

“Got it, honey” Pinkie giggled as she jump back into the other room. Rarity sighed and rolled her eyes, Pinkie had been making those jokes all day, and was getting a little tired of them, she was starting to wish he never slept next to Pinkie Pie last night. Pinkie placed down the plate in front of a few mice as a loud pounding was heard at the door.

“I got it!” Pinkie called as she opened the door. On the other side of a large stallion, he almost blocked out the sun from the doorway. He glared down at Pinkie, and slammed the ground with his hoof.

“Where’s Fluttershy?” He ordered, stomping his hoof on the ground agian.

“She’s not here, right now, but if you come back later she might be.” Pinkie said trying to close the door. He stopped her.

“You must be Rainbow Dash.” He said angrily.

“I’m not Rainbow Dash, I’m Pinkie Pie.” Pinkie said starting to get a little nervous, start to realize who he was.

“I don’t care who are, you are in my way mare, now MOVE!” he shouted.

“N-no.” Pinkie said, her voice shaking a bit.

“When Time Ticker tells a mare to move, she moves.” Time Ticker yelled as he pushed pinkie on the ground. Pinkies hoofs hurt and she was to afraid to move.

“You’re going to tell me where Fluttershy is.” He placed his large hoof on Pinkies head “or you will be short one head.” He glared down at Pinkie and started to slowly press down.

Author's Note:

Time Ticker...first real appearance in the story