• Published 10th Feb 2014
  • 863 Views, 40 Comments

Do You Like Fish or Meat? - Short Stories by Cleverbot - ThePristineEye



I was lacking inspiration to write a fanfic, so I asked Cleverbot.

  • ...
13
 40
 863

About?

It was a dark and stormy morning, Rarity, the second best pony, got out of bed after a very delightful nap and decided to rename her cat Tobias.

“Tobias, from now on your name will be Tobias.” She proclaimed

“My name cannot be Tobias, you've given that name to your sister,” Tobias forewarned.

“Oh ya.” Rarity began looking for her Sons of Anarchy jacket, when she couldn't find it, she decided to eat breakfast. “Tobias! Have you made the breakfast? If you haven’t, make me some spaghetti!”

Tobias wasn't awake to hear this, she dreamt about nothing, since she hadn't slept yet. She was playing Japanese dating simulators and watching Home Improvement.

“I’m a computer,” announced Rarity. “Stop the downloading.”

“I don’t care!” Tobias Belle yelled. Discord suddenly used a crowbar to break through the air vent in her room, clearly he had just found episode three.

“There is no green salamander!” he declared. “And molecules don’t exist!”

“You high?” Tobias asked.

“Still thinking,” Discord responds. “Thinking more, I’m sorry I am too busy at the moment to think properly, please try again later.”

“I knew I should have updated to iOS 7!” she proclaims in frustration.

Rarity knocks on the door to Tobias’s room. “Masturbation! Cumpleaños! Spaghetti!”

“Hush now or you’ll never get the antidote!” Discord threatened.

“Who needs an antidote when you got milk!” Rarity declares.

“Somepony who goes door to door and doesn't know why!” Discord says.

Flash Sentry shed a single tear, his mission to his home planet proved unsuccessful and he had seven minutes before the vacuum of space would kill him, Rarity argued about her breakfast, Tobias wanted to watch more Home Improvement, Discord remained unsatisfied with episode three. Despite all their different motives they all could agree on one thing: Cleverbot is best pony.

Author's Note:

Yep, Sweetie Belle's new name is Tobias .
Not apologizing this time, you're the one readin' this crap.