• Published 1st Jun 2014
  • 2,898 Views, 179 Comments

Lovebirds - raritypie



What will happen when Cheese and Pinkie throw another party together? Will sparks fly or will it be an utter disaster?

  • ...
5
 179
 2,898

Bliss

"Oh Pinkie thanks for watching the twins while we're out in Canterlot."said Mrs. Cake

"No problema! Mrs.Cake! Pinkie has it all under control!"

The Cakes trotted out the door, leaving me with the foals. "Oh Kay, guys looks like we have the house to ourselves for the weekend.What shall we do?" The twins stared at me. "Ooooooh I know! Let's make cupcakes! I know how you babies love Pinkies homemade goodies!" The twins looked at me in awe and began to babble. "Yum yum! " the two began to cheer as I bounced into the kitchen with the babies on my back.

Let's see what we'll need... let's sing about it!

"All you have to do is take a cup of flour! Add it to the mix! Now just take a little something sweet, not sour!
A bit of salt, just a pinch! Baking these treats is such a cinch!Add a teaspoon of vanilla! Add a little more, and you count to four,And you never get your fill of...Cupcakes! So sweet and tasty! Cupcakes! Don't be too hasty! Cupcakes! Cupcakes, cupcakes, CUPCAKES!"

The oven's timer dinged as the smell of cupcakes permeated in the room. "Yum Yum! " the twins cheered. "Alrighty O, let's eat! " The twins stuffed their mouths with cupcakes until they just couldn't eat another bite. "Awwww poor babies! I guess it's naptime." I carried them to their cribs and kissed them good night. Phew! Being a baby sitter takes a TON of work. Almost as much work as cupcakes! I relaxed on a nearby couch and began to think.

Hmmmm. What was his name? Breeze Tidwich? What a weird name. Well whatever it was, he was a silly guy. Almost as silly as me! Lately I haven't been able to keep my mind off of Rainbow's party last year. It was...How did he put it... epic? I'd never worked with another party planner before, and it was the best party I'd ever thrown! I wonder where Breeze went? Now that I think about it. I got something from him. A memento of my visit he said. Now I remember! It was the chicken. Gummy loved to play with it. However it's gone. It was one of the six magical keys. Oh well. It's just a chicken.

I then heard a ring at the door. "Delivery for a Ms. Pinkamena Diane Pie!"shouted the grey coated mail mare.

"Thanks!!"

"Have a complementary muffin! It's on the house."

"Thanks!!". The mail mare flew away into the sunset just as fast as she had came. I held in my hooves a yellow envelope addressed to me... from Cheese Sandwich? I better check this out. I hope it's not spam!

I read over the letter. "Someone is in need of my talents! *munch * But who? Oh. Wait. Cheese Sandwich is his name! The mysterious stranger!" I read over it once more and everything began to make sense."Of course I'll help! *munch* " I found a piece of paper and began to write.

" Dear Cheese Sandwich,
Of course I'll help! Tell me what kind of party it is and what exactly is needed. I can't wait to work with you again. When you get to Ponyville make sure to stop by Sugarcube Corner. It's where I live and its my place of employment. Neat huh! I can't wait to see you again! We'll have loads of fun!
Your friend, Pinkie Pie. "

I then sealed up the letter and put it in the mailbox outside. Boy I'm sleepy. I guess it's time for bed. I laid in my bed and Gummy laid in my name. "Hehehehehehe! Good Night Gummy!". Gummy said nothing back but I'm pretty sure he said I love you Pinkie. I then fell asleep, hoping of sweet dreams.