• Published 21st Mar 2012
  • 1,628 Views, 13 Comments

New Found Love - Dexiom



two of the mane six fall in love

  • ...
4
 13
 1,628

a Crush Revealed

In a warm and cosy cottage on the outskirts of the equestrian town of Ponyville, a rainbow-maned, cyan-coated pegasus was knocking the door. There was a big smile in her face, and was the resident of the cottage the one that gave her that smile, every day, and every night, her best friend, the one that never judged her, the one that was always there when she needed her to be. Finally, a yellow pony opened the door, as soon as she saw who was in front of her, she smiled lightly.

"Hey Fluttershy" Said Rainbow Dash.
"Umm hi..." Squeaked Fluttershy lowering her head a little bit. "I-it's everything alright?"
"Oh, yeah, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out, we can do anything you want"
"Oh, umm O-okay"
"So what do you want to do?" asked the speedster pegasus to her caring friend.
"Um… I… can I watch you fly around and do stunts?"
"Oh, are you sure? Wouldn't that be boring for you?"
"Yes, I'm sure. And no, I like to see you fly" quietly said the pink-maned pegasus.
"Alright, if you say so. Let's go. I know a good spot to do some stunts nearby"

The two pegasai take off to find a clearing. Rainbow Dash was right, there was a perfect place, and was really close to Fluttershy's cottage. When they got there, Fluttershy sat down and waited for her friend to do something. Rainbow Dash took the hint and took off.

"Yay... You rock Rainbow Dash" quietly cheered Fluttershy, her voice was barely audible, but Rainbow loved the cheering anyways. She felt that she needs to return the favour so she does a lot of barrel rolls and loop-de-loops to rejoice her friend, but then she noticed something on her face and went next to her and said worriedly "Hey Fluttershy, you… you look... bored…"
"Oh, I'm sorry... but yes, I am a little bit bored… sorry"
"You don't need to apology, I should have thought about you. Oh! I've got an idea! Why don't you join me?"
"Umm I'm not so sure about that"
"C'mon Fluttershy! You can do it! Here, I'll hold your hoof, so nothing bad could happen" Said Rainbow Dash extending her hoof
"But… wouldn't that be a little bit boring for you? I'm pretty slow when I fly… I don't want to be your burden"
"Oh no, no, no, it's okay, really! I don't want you to be bored, since I'm the one that brought you here"
"O-okay" Fluttershy grabbed her friend's hoof

Rainbow Dash held Fluttershy's hoof strongly and pulled her in the air

"Now try and do a flip 'shy" said Rainbow letting go the shy pony's hoof.
"O-okay" Said while pushing herself downwards and turning up again, completing a flip.
"Yay! I did it!" said excited Fluttershy squealing in happiness.

Both ponies continued doing tricks and stunts for hours, but then they noticed that Celestia's sun was going down, and it was getting dark.
"Thank you so much for spending time with me Dashie, but I think it's getting late, we should probably head to our homes."
"Yeah, you're right, and thank YOU, since I came to you to hang out. I should get going now, you know my house it's pretty far from here"
"Okay"

Rainbow Dash prepared for take off, when she remembered there was a storm scheduled by the night shift of weather ponies. And she saw rain starting in the direction her house was. She turned to Fluttershy, who was already heading home, and called her.

"Wait, I forgot there's a great storm coming! And my house is that way…" she started making circles in the floor with her hoof "could I, you know…"
"You're always welcome in my house Rainbow, and you know it" said Fluttershy sympathetically.
"Thank you Fluttershy, I don't want to get home dripping wet."

They got to the house just before the storm reached the house. A thunder was heard outside.

"Wow, that was really close" Said the cyan pegasus while jumping and landing on the couch. "Come here Flutters!" said Rainbow patting the couch. Fluttershy then trotted and sat down next to her friend.
"Um... I'm sorry to ask this but, it's there someplace else to sleep? this couch is hard" Said Rainbow blushing "That's if you don't mind, I don't want to bother you"

Fluttershy started giggling loudly, in comparison to her usual soft inaudible giggle. Rainbow Dash was surprised by this unusual behaviour.

"What?"
"Oh, sorry, it's just" Said Fluttershy as she stopped giggling "it's just that… you sounded… so… unlike you and like me"
"Heh, I guess I did… well, back to my question…"
"Oh, right… well… you could… we could…umm…" mumbled Fluttershy softly and blushing hard.
"We could…?"
"We could share my bed, its big enough for both of us, that is, if you like to…"
"Umm… okay, no prob. Just don't tell nopony about it, deal?"
"Of course"
"Thanks Fluttershy"

The two pegasai walked upstairs towards Fluttershy's bedroom, in front of them there was the Princess sized bed that would keep them comfortable and warm for the night.


At the crack of dawn, Celestia's sun was rising over the horizon, at the same time as a cute, caring, pink-maned shy pegasus. Fluttershy woke up and turned over expecting to see her friend laying there, but she was greeted by a letter on her pillow

"Fluttershy I'm sorry but I had to take off early. I've got a lot of work clearing the skies after the storm today. Oh! and thanks again for flying with me yesterday, you know there aren't a lot of pegasai down here, and also taking into account that you don't like flying, it was pretty cool of you to hang out with me, I guess that's why you are my best friend.
Rainbow Dash"

"Oh… well, I guess that's ok, there's nothing why she would have to stay anyways… right?" said Fluttershy in a tone between insecure and disappointed.
The yellow pony got out of bed, to feed her animals. When she had finished with most of them, she went to her special white rabbit and gave him a carrot. "Now Angel, please eat the carrot, all of it"
Angel took a couple of bites out of it and then threw the rest of it at Fluttershy's head "Oh Angel, please, you need to stop doing that all the time" the white rabbit just crossed his arms and shook his head.
Fluttershy gave up and huffed out air in annoyance, "I should just rest for a little bit, I'll go to a cloud, it has been so long since the last time I napped in one… and there must be a reason why Rainbow Dash likes it so much"
She went out of her cottage and spotted some clouds floating above her, Rainbow Dash hadn't reached that zone yet. She took advantage of the situation and flew to one little puffy cloud.
"Oh my… I had forgotten how soft clouds were"
Fluttershy then rested her head against the cloud, and as soon as she closed her eyes, something hit her, it was a carrot, she looked to the ground and saw Angel looking at her.
"Ouch... Angel, why did you do that?"
Angel just replied by making some gestures telling Fluttershy that the clock was ticking.
"Um...am I late for something?"
He nodded and drew on the ground some sort of pony with a big coiffeur and three diamonds as her cutie mark.
"Oh no! I'm late for the get together with rarity at the spa! I've gotta go angel thanks for reminding me"

Fluttershy then trotted towards the spa as fast as she could, she arrived in a few minutes.

"Why hello darling" said Rarity
"Oh I'm so sorry" said hastily Fluttershy.
"What for?" Asked Rarity
"Oh I'm late, very late"
"There were just some minutes, don't worry about it Fluttershy, its alright, shall we?" said while pointing to the door. The two then walked inside. Rarity just looked at Aloe and said
" The usual!"
"Sure thing ma'am" then she walked to the sauna to set up everything.
"So, Fluttershy, do you have something new to tell me?"
"Oh umm… Not much…"
The two ponies entered the sauna and relaxed under the steam.
"Oh come on, how come I've never heard nothing romantic from you? There has to be somepony you like"
"Oh, I like everypony"
"No dear, I meant if somepony has stolen your heart"
"Oh… umm… well, maybe, I'm not sure how I feel about it yet…"
"Oh you must simply tell me who's the lucky stallion that has caught your attention"
"Umm… I-I don't want to talk about it" said Fluttershy blushing
"Please tell me"
"Rarity I said no"
"Please, please, please"
"You're going to keep bugging me aren't you?" Asked Fluttershy
"Yes"
Fluttershy let out a moan of annoyance. "Fine! I'll tell you… It… It's not a stallion"
"Oh ho ho… So it's a mare? I never thought you would be into mares, I must admit… well it doesn't matter, who is it?"
"I'm sorry Rarity, but that's all you're going to get from me until I figure out if I really do like this pony"
"Ok, fair enough. I understand"
"Well this was nice and everything, but I better be going, I've a lot of thinking to do" Said Fluttershy getting up and heading to the exit.
"Alright, good luck darling"

Fluttershy then took off into the air as soon as she was out of the spa. and decided to go rest on that cloud near her house.
"I hope nopony or animal disturb me this time" she closed her eye lids and took a nap
Nearby was another pegasus flying and clearing the clouds, when she then saw Fluttershy sleeping on a cloud she stopped.
"Aww she looks so adorable! I'd like to take a nap with her, but I must get back to work" Thought Rainbow Dash "Well, not clearing one cloud won't kill nopony, I'll better let her sleep, she's always helping everypony and every animal, she deserves some rest"
Rainbow dash then flew off leaving the timid pony in her sleep.
After a few hours of sleeping, the shy pegasus slowly opened her eyes, got up and yawned, then she began thinking what to do about her little crush.
"Um I'm not sure what to do about this, I think this is more than just a crush, or mere physical attraction, I really like her… but if I try and confess her my love I could lose my best and first friend, but then again, it would be nice to have somepony that cares about me, somepony to kiss, somepony that cuddles with me in stormy nights, somepony to love… Oh I don't know maybe I should just keep it this way and don't say anything about it... No! If I just lock the feelings up they will eat me up, I should just try. Who knows, maybe she will like me back!" hopefully thought Fluttershy
While Rainbow Dash was working, she started having an strange urge of just being around Fluttershy, she only wanted to hug her and cuddle with her and… her thoughts were cut when she saw Fluttershy walking down the street .
"Wow… There she goes swinging her rump. She looks so damn beautiful…WHAT AM I THINKING! She's a mare! But I got to admit she is very pretty, and just looking at her walking makes my heart skip some beats. But she's my best friend! Well, but in the other hand, I have never thought about her like this before, so how could I've known? No, I can't think of her like that, she's my friend and most likely, she's not into mares anyways, I would never have a chance"

Suddenly she heard somepony calling out her name so she looked down to see who it was. It was Fluttershy, who walked towards her while Rainbow was lost in her thoughts.
Rainbow Dash descended and landed in front of her friend
"Um…Hi Shy what's up?"
"Hello Rainbow… I um... I need to tell you something"
"Okay, what is it?"
"Um… It's something I need to tell you in private… Could we go back to my cottage? That is… umm… if you're not busy…" asked Fluttershy blushing and lowering her head.
"Yeah, sure"

Then both ponies took off towards the cottage. When they arrived minutes later, Fluttershy entered the house, leaving the door open for Rainbow to enter, and sat on the couch. Rainbow Dash entered the house and closed the door with her back hooves. "Rainbow" Said Fluttershy "I… I… I think I… I think I h-have a c-crush on... on you" mumbled softly hiding behind her mane.
"R-really?"
"Um… yes"
"Really… like in, you really have a crush on me?"
"Y-yes?"
"Oh that is so cool!"
"Huh?"
"Fluttershy I like you too! And I was worried sick thinking that you wouldn't even accept that I like mares"
"Really?"
"Yes I really do. I've just realised but I'm sure of my feelings, and I know I love you"

Fluttershy just sat there staring at her friend, and then a smile formed on her face.
Rainbow Dash lunged herself forward and kissed those soft yellow lips that she desired so badly. Fluttershy was shocked at first, but then kissed her back with strength and passion. As they parted lips, a smile was forming in both faces.