• Published 31st Jan 2014
  • 712 Views, 54 Comments

The Amazing Adventures of the Great and Powerful Trixie!! - Azure_Shadow



Trixie Lulamoon is the mighty apprentice to Princess Celestia, but to get the egotistical mare out of her mane, Celestia sends Trixie on an impossible quest, find and defeat Nightmare Moon!

  • ...
2
 54
 712

The adventure begins!

It was a beautiful day in the kingdom of New Canterlot, there were hardly any clouds in the bright blue sky on this day. The birds were singing, colts and fillies were playing in the streets, and the whole city was thriving under the warmth and protection of Celestia's sun. On this day, a mare with a brilliant azure mane walked to the gates of this proud kingdom. She was wearing a lavender witch's hat and cape, both with matching stars all over them. As she walked towards the gate, two pegasus guards noticed the young mare and started to chuckle to each other, which the young unicorn heard and turned to them.

"And what is so funny?" asked the mare who raised her eyebrow to the two guards.

"Oh, its..its nothing Trixie." said one of the guards, still trying to hold in his laughter.

"That's MISS Trixie to you two."

"Oh, my apologies MISS Trixie." said the other guard, trying his best to hold back his laughter as well. "We just wanted to wish you good luck on your "mission" from the Princess."

"Thank you, but I don't need luck, you seem to forget that I'm Trixie Lulamoon, the great and powerful student to Princess Celestia!" Trixie shouted with pride as she lifted her front hooves into the air in a very showman-esque manner.

"Oh we haven't forgotten." said the guard as he playfully elbowed his partner. "I'm just surprised that Celestia is sending you on such a dangerous mission."

"I'm not surprised at all, this is a perfect chance to show off the fruits of my training to all of the land! Finding and defeating one of the most notoriously powerful villains in the history of our kingdom, what better way to show how great and powerful the Great and Powerful Trixie is!" Trixie triumphantly replied.

"Well be safe Ms. Trixie, the castle will be a lot more quiet without you there."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh nothing, just that we'll miss you here in New Canterlot." quickly replied the guard.

"Well you won't have to miss Trixie for long. Trixie should have this whole Nightmare Moon fiasco finished and triumphantly return to the Princess's side in three months tops!" Trixie assured them. "Until that day, farewell New Canterlot! We shall meet again!" shouted Trixie back towards the kingdom. The two guards watched as Trixie slowly turned into a small blue dot on the road.

"Thank Celestia Almighty! She's finally gone!" said one of the guards, lifting his hooves in the air in happiness.

"No more random explosions in the castle! No more annoying requests at her beck and call! No more monologs that go into the late hours of the night!" cheered his partner.

" We finally get a nice long break from the Great and Powerful Trixie!" said the other guard in an impression of Trixie's voice.

"Party in the Barracks!" yelled the two guards in unison as they returned to their posts by the gate for the day.

Author's Note:

So this is the first chapter of my new story, I can't really think of anything on what to do next for PP: TEC so I decided to try writing something else in the meantime. This was a short chapter because I wasn't sure how to transition it into the next part of the story, so I decided to make chapter 2 the next part. As always, like, comment, and give advice!