• Published 22nd Mar 2014
  • 421 Views, 7 Comments

Epic Pony War Saga - JohnHoly

  • ...
 7
 421

S1:M3:The Exiled (And Possibly Crazy) Scientist

Mission Info:

Enemy Name: Jack

Objective: Eliminate

Reason: He is attacking us with a warning of a "doomsday device" that will destroy us all. We have exiled him years ago due to the claim that he has found a way to extract humans and use them as an energy source and was willing to do just that.

Subject: Twiegraff the Purple

Location: Saddle Arabia

"Man, it's nearly been a week since our fight with Orcha. I really do hate being forced to live in that cave and wish we could just go back to the way things were," I slightly begged to Spike.

"I know, right? With everyone being a, PONY instead of a cross between the ancient humans and ponies. But, how will we do that?" Spike asked. Everyone wanted things back to normal, but we found out that it was a little better this way. It just took some getting used to, that's all. Suddenly, Spike burped a paper scroll bound with the royal seal of Celestia, also accompanied by that little green flame that always comes with it.

"What does it say, Spike?" I asked as he unraveled the scroll.

"It says

'Dear Twiegraff,

I have received troubling news from Saddle Arabia. A banished scientist who we only know of now as Jack, has been spotted in the vast Sapahara Desert. We need you to eliminate him before he extracts the life force of someone!'

Huh. That is interesting. How do we get there quickly?" Spike asked.

"You're a dragon, and you just got your wings a week ago, remember?" I reminded Spike as I tapped his newly-grown wings.

"Oh, right! I forgot about those. But can't you teleport there?" Spike replied.

"Ugh. SPIIIKE! I've TOLD you before, I can only teleport to places I've BEEN to before." I repeated to him, my annoyance being obvious. He then took off with his wings. They were green with a few purple spots on them. He was doing surprisingly well with flying, given the fact that it took me almost 3 MONTHS to get used to my old wings. I had them chopped off because they were too noticable and people were either kissing up to me a lot or just wanted to be my husband so they could be of royalty. Rarely was it the first one. I still kept them, waiting for the day when we all become ponies again. Spike will more than likely stay the same as he is now.

Three Days Later

"WE'RE HERE, TWIEGRAFF!" Shouted Spike, waking me up at around 8:30 A.M.

"THERE HE IS!" I exclaimed while looking down in the middle of the desert. "It looks like he's going to attack. We better get rid of him, and fast."

"Hang on!" Spike shouted as he dived down, while doing a series of aileron rolls. He made a smooth landing, right in front of Jack.

"So, Celestia has sent you to defeat me, hmm?" Jack said, but he spoke like how you expect anybody to. "Well, you're no match for me, because I have more than QUINTUPLE the IQ of an average person, which is, for average people, 136!"

"You think you're all that because you have an extremely high IQ? To me, that means absolutely nothing. I could care less about your IQ. Your skills are what's important," I told him.

"HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME!" Jack harshly screeched in pure rage. "LET US FIGHT TO THE DEATH RIGHT NOW!"

"Alright then. Prepare to die!" I told him as we each moved away from each other.

"I SUMMON FAILED EXPERIMENT CREATURES!" He yelled as a yellow circle with four lightning bolts, along with a broken test tube used in science labs appeared on top of a red chainsaw. They were mainly red with silver trims around their body. Wait, those are chains attached to a mask covering its mouth. They seemed to have bloodred eyes as well. Speaking of blood, they were covered with it to the point of it being STAINED ON THEIR SKIN!!!!! The chainsaw was on the left arm for all of them. It was also bloodstained. The spikes were short, curved and, well, you know.

"I SUMMON: ELITE KNIGHTS!" I yelled as I held up my Elite Knight scroll with the Elite Knight symbol appearing behind me. All the units came ever so closer to the center, my Elite Knights just obliterated the. Failed Experiment Creatures, which were fat and slow. You'd think they be faster.

"I SUMMON: DWARF SHARP SHOOTERS!" Jack yelled as he held up his Dwarf Sharp Shooter scroll. Behind him, the circle for wind units appeared with an object that resembled what I put on Rainbow Dash's pet turtle, but somewhat bigger. 20 dwarves came out, each with a huge, orange beard that made it hard to tell their skin and eye colors. They all wore this type of leather brown suit with beige straps, a helmet with two circularr goggle-like objects coming out, and held an object that was long and made out of both wood and iron. They were defeating my Elite Knights and having their blood spill out, along with a few organs.

"I SUMMON: PUPPY DRAGONS!" I yelled as a red circle appeared behind me with four images of a small red fire making a plus. In the center was a small volcano with lava coming down slowly. 6 small creatures came out, each with red scales, sharp teeth, and yellow eyes with a small, oval-shaped pupil in the center that was red. They also had slightly curved yellow horns coming out from the sides of their heads. Once the Dwarf Sharp Shooters were in range, they started firing at them. If they missed their initial target, it just kept going and hit another. The Sharp Shooters were losing, but Jack kept sending them in.
"I SUMMON: SKELETON ARCHERS !" I yelled just as the Fire circle appeared behind me with a human arm bone over a bow in the center. 8 Skeleton Archers came out. Each wore a dark blue-grayish set of armor to cover them, the helmet having a red-ponytail-like thing coming out from the back. They each had a bow, quiver and infinite arrows. Eventually, Jack just fell to the ground and dropped 6,750 gold, 6 oranges and 3 green jewels with something yellow in the center.

"ARGH! I WILL KILL YOU, TWIEGRAFF!" Jack roared in anger.

"Free me, Twilight! I'm Doctor Whooves!" A familiar voice called out in desperation.

"SHUT UP!" Jack yelled as he ran away.

"Spike, did you hear-"

"Doctor Whooves? You bet. How do you suppose he was forced in there?" Spike asked.

"I bet that was one of the enemies of Viegraff's world."

"It was, and they all got corrupted," Viegraff replied through thought.

"Well then, Spike. You know what we have to do."

"I got it," Spike replied as he flew on over to Equestria.

3 Days Later

Author's Note:

An aileron roll is when a plane rotates to the left or right. A barrel roll is when a plane is doing that, but also in a SPECIFIC pattern. Look up "The Game Theorists" on YouTube. One of their videos explains the flight patterns used in Star Fox 64, which lied to its players. GT will explain it in that video.
Quintuple=5