• Published 25th Jan 2014
  • 688 Views, 97 Comments

Split Personality - Bambisbb



Normal, clumsy, sweet, a little awkward. All words used to describe Ponyvilles' own Doodle Bug. But what if they left out a few words? Such as, lonely, sad, and insane?

  • ...
5
 97
 688

Am I a monster?

Ah, so you're back for another story? I didn't think you'd come back, after all, who wants to talk to a psychotic mare like me? I guess you do. Well, back to the story then. We left off when I killed Hoop, yes? Alright.

I had found a spot in the Everfree. I was now just laying there, sobbing and rocking. What was wrong with me? I had killed my best friend. I knew I had to go back to Ponyville, confess. But my broken mind had other plans.

I had gone back to Ponyville, but at night. I don't know what happened, but I had taken a path I knew well. I was going to Fluttershys' house, but why? I tried to steady my breathing. I couldn't stop my legs, it was as if they had a mind of their own, forcing me to walk. If I have to go, might as well enjoy the view... I thought to myself, trying to get my mind off of what I had done. I looked at the small path in front of me. The moon and stars barley noticeable from behind the trees and vines. I smiled softly. Beautiful, so beautiful. The small amount of light that did reach the path, spread out and created tiny little spotlights, each of which I danced through. No wonder Fluttershy liked nature, it was gorgeous. I giggled and sped up to a trot, twirling here and there as I got closer and closer to Fluttershys' cottage. It wasn't until I arrived there that I began to wonder once more, what was I doing there? Then, it hit me, as most ideas do. Buster. Buster would have been taken to Fluttershys' cottage, to be under her care, until...Well, I don't know what. I blinked and walked over to the window, peaking in.

"I-I just don't know, Twilight, what if she comes to get him?" Fluttershy squeaked.

"Don't worry, Fluttershy, I'll be right outside, she won't hurt you." The unicorn smiled and started walking out, "Doodle Bug won't get you, Fluttershy."

I ducked in the bushes, watching Twilight walk out and look around. The porch light flipped on, and the inside lights went off. I just had to wait now. I thought that was what I had to do. But yet again, my mind decided against me, instead I jumped out, surprisingly causing nearly no noise. I blinked, what was a doing? I didn't have time to think before I had kicked Twilight in the head. Is it bad that I find the noise her skull made when it cracked, very, very, satisfying? I think so. Anyway. I blinked and looked at Twilight, swallowing before turning towards the door. There was so much blood. I opened the door slowly, looking around. I slipped in and shut the door slowly and quietly. Now to just find my dragon. "Buster?" I whispered, my eyes adjusting to the dark cottage. "Buster?" I tried again, receiving a familiar, 'Err?' as a small patting noise filled my ears. I smiled and looked down at my hedgedragon as he stared at me. He 'Err'ed again and nuzzled me. "There's my good boy." I smiled and leaned down.

"T-Twilight? Is that you?" A small, timid voice rang out. I blinked. Fluttershy... I growled lowly and backed up, acting strangely like a caged animal.

"C-Come on, Twilight...It's not funny..." I looked around and smirked, grabbing a vase and scurrying to wait by the door way. I think it is bad that I find that sound satisfying. That cracking sound. The best part is, Fluttershy didn't go down like Twilight did. She screamed and scurried away. "Sorry, Fluttershy." I hissed, grabbing her, "Didn't want to hurt you. You should have stayed in bed." I threw her out the window. It was heartbreaking, the whimpering that I heard. I smirked and picked up Buster. I was starting to like this...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was I doing now? And why? I was peaking through windows, looking for something. Someone. I frowned and huffed as I left yet another window. Where was I- Oh. I stopped and stared into a window. Two little foals, tucked soundly into bed. I grinned and turned, heading for the front door. Ponyville was such a lovely place, so calm, quiet. That's why no pony locked their doors. Those poor, poor fools...I had gotten in, much like I had with Fluttershys' house, minus the kicking a unicorn in the head. I looked around slowly, grabbing a kitchen knife and making my way up the stairs. My ears twitched at every little noise, every creak. I couldn't get caught. I smirked and slowly peeked my head into the foals' room. I could barley remember what I was doing. I can't even remember what I had done, just..Flashes, like with Hoop...Grabbing the first foal, snapping it's neck... Grabbing the second and stabbing it...So many times, I remember the blood splattering across my face and my hoofsteps leaving bloody prints on the hall floor as I made my way to the parents' room. I remember even less of this, just...Blood, so much blood...But then I blinked and looked around. I screamed and slammed a hoof over my mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grey Steam walked into Sugar Cube Corner. The Cakes' had been...Murdered, in their sleep last night. The only one in the building that survived was Pinkie Pie, as she hid under the bed. Grey sighed and walked up the stairs. "How bad is i-i-i..." He couldn't get the last of his sentence out. Dear Faust...What was this... The two foals were dead, Pumpkin Cakes' neck was twisted at a sickening angle, and the other one, Pound Cake...His poor little body was torn to shreds. Grey backed out of the room. "Th-The...Parents..."

"You might not want to see them, sir..."

"Show me..."

"Sir-"

"SHOW ME!" Grey Steam snapped. The parents were worse. While Pound Cake was small, it would only take a stab or two to do that to him. Cup Cake and Carrot Cake were...He couldn't... He stumbled out of the room. "Oh F-Faust...Who...Did this?"

"Look at the wall, sir..."

Grey Storm looked up.

"...Find her...Now."

"Yes sir..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I can hear somepony coming...I can take care of him just like the others...



Am I a monster?