• Published 19th Feb 2014
  • 417 Views, 10 Comments

Tales From The Wasteland - Inkwell_the_writer_horse



The wasteland once known as Equestria holds many stories

  • ...
 10
 417

The Blue Box

Among the ash and rubble and bones of the old world there lies a blue box. The box has become a part of the scenery now, a landmark by which many scavengers and wanderers use to orientate themselves once they come across it. The box has garnered much interest from the many ponies who have come across it.

Next to nothing is known about the box, many ghouls that lived before the war say they never saw it, some say they saw it, but not where it now resided. The scholars among the ranks of the Steel Rangers claim that pre-war literature does not mention such a box anywhere in Equestria.

Though it is a fact, now held by none, the box was not always as it is now, motionless and rusted. It was a great machine once, used by a great stallion and his many companions, though they are now lost to time and war.

No pony ever did discover the fate of the box’s owner, or his companions. Some say that the pony, once known as a healer, a Doctor, still roams the wasteland, drifting from settlement to settlement, looking to help any and all who had been wronged, still searching for his lost companion.