• Published 8th May 2014
  • 344 Views, 0 Comments

Operation: Dash Pie - Judgment_The_Pony



A war has started in Equestria and the mane 6 are called to the Canterlot Castle to hideout from complete destruction of Ponyville and Canterlot. But where are Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie?

  • ...
 0
 344

Chapter One (Canterlot)

"WHAT"S GOING ON!!!" The mane 4 screeched.

The rumblings stop. It was dark, cold, and absolutely silent. Everypony was scared out of their minds, afraid to speak, and afraid to ask what the hay just happened. Celestia and Luna had not spoken as well. Not even the other ponies that were in the safe, thing were up to speaking. The kingdom became well over completely silent. Then everypony got it. Celestia murmered to Luna.

"At least it wasn't my idea!" Luna backlashed at Celestia

"What's going on?" Said Twilight

"Twilight it's best you leave now" Said Celestia.

"For now you shall go along with my top of the line royal ponyfinder, Gamma GhostPark" Said Celestia

"Reporting for duty your highness" Said Gamma, bowing respectfully to the Princess

It is up to Twilight and Gamma to find the lost friends.The hope is going away at a frightening pace. Also, why does the Royal Princess need a top of the line ponyfinder in the first place? The world is destroyed and ripped to shreds and a barren wasteland of blankness. So, the question asked a second time, how are Pinkie and Dashie as of now?