• Published 12th Jan 2014
  • 1,113 Views, 29 Comments

Like a Boss - Super Trampoline



Twilight Sparkle's simile and metaphor-filled quest for some tea

  • ...
4
 29
 1,113

Let's Not Forget About Analogies!

Previously on Like a Boss:

Twilight soon finds herself in front of the Sugar Cube Corner. Steeling herself for the inevitable whirlwind of insanity, she opens the door...


And nothing happened, like that time you tried to get it up for that super hot mare/stallion (depending on your preferences), but couldn't because of your serial masturbation addiction. Twilight walked into the empty Pâtisserie like the rebel fleet walked into a trap in Return of the Jedi. In fact, the room was empty, much like the head of a Neighgyption mummy, because the embalmers fished out the brains with a hook and a spoon. Twilight was Daring Do exploring a lost temple--at least that's what she would have pretended, had she stumbled upon an empty Sugar Cube corner when she was, say, eight. Now though, she simply wondered where everypony was. "Pinkie? Are you here, you wondrous sugar-fueled pony-shaped parasprite? Mr, Mrs. Cake, are you here, or are you also missing like three sevenths of a delinquent foal's homework assignments?"

All that answered her were mysterious screams coming from the basement, dark stabbings of sound into the body of her awareness. Cautiously, she made her way to the basement, as if this story were about to take a sudden turn into a much overused and dark direction, one that happens to rhyme with "Pup Bakes".

She opened the portal to the truth and descended down the steps, the haunting shouts growing louder, her heart growing stiller. She reached the landing, and with abated breath, rounded the corner like a benevolent teacher rounds grades up. What she saw made her gasp; here she was a punctured tire (tyre for you ponies from Eur'Eeyup) throwing away its air like so many bean bags.

"Hey Twi! 'Grand Theft Taco Five' just came out! Wanna join us?"

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter. But I figured it was better than no chapter at all for a few days. Someday I'll get my writing mojo back. Today is not that day.