• Published 17th Mar 2012
  • 4,173 Views, 194 Comments

Welcome to Equestria, dood. - Fusion Fool the 3rd



Prinnies have entered Equestria, now to serve thier favorite pony, dood.

  • ...
15
 194
 4,173

Chores, and Needless explainations, dood.

Finally, the next chapter, It may appear like it was butt rushed, but I still didn't want to leave you hanging, here's hopes that this is not a bad chapter, dood.


~dood~[/hr]

Day one on the job, dood. We had the first peaceful sleep we have ever had since we became prinnies, Spike and Master Cupcakes were making breakfast, dood. Blueberry pancakes with chocolate syrup(lucky ponies) with a glass of orange juice for Lady Sparkle, Spike, and each one of us prinnies, dood. After finishing and cleaning up for our new pony overlord, it was time to get to our tasks for the day, dood.

"Master Cupcakes, I recall yesterday that you were a baker of sorts for your previous master, so would you please go and help Pinkie Pie?" I turn to Mr. Kamikaze, dood, and he was sweating bullets.

A few months ago, when Master Fenrich found out about our Brony status, he would ask Emizel about the grimdark section, we screw up a chore, he will force us to reinact one of those grimdark stories with the poor prinny acting as the victim, dood. Mr. Kamikaze screwed up a lot of times in the past during that era, and that earned him Sweet Apple Massacre with a Rifle Demon playing as Big Mac, Cupcakes with a Android as Pinkie, and Rainbow Factory with a Lady Samurai as Rainbow Dash, dood, he was even forced to be Rainbow Dash in a prinny reenactment of SHED.MOV, poor dood. Not too surprising to see Mr.K going nuts over anybody heading to help Pinkie with cupcakes.

"Got it, dood." said Master C, as he headed off, the Hazard prinny rushed to the window to watch his friend calmly walk to his death.

"Hey moron, Pinkie isn't going to bake him into cupcakes, dood, that's just a story made by a sick and twisted human." I claim. Mr. Kamikaze turned his head to me, still frightened, he turned back to find that his yellow friend has disappeared in the crowd of confused ponies.

"Why would Pinkie bake anypony, or in this case, a prinny, into a cupcake." Twilight asked, dood.

"A stupid story that a human brony made to scare others, I don't want to bore you with details, dood." I said, in hopes to end this particular conversation.

"A Story?" Twilight asked. I don't like the way she became interested in this, dood.

"A horror story, about a pony that does a lot of harm to another pony and uses that same pony as ingredients, dood." I said with a hint of "matter-of-fact" tone.

"I guess, it's a story where Pinkie tortures and kills a pony and makes them into a cupcake? and the story victim is one of our friends?" Twilight said, and to think murder never happens here, dood.

"Rainbow Dash to be precise, dood." said Super Pal.

"Why Rainbow Dash? Her and Pinkie are such good friends." asked Twilight, all of us shrugged, as Spike entered the room, dood.

"Going over to Rarity's to help her get gems." Spike said, all of us saw the hearts in his eyes at the mention of Rarity, dood.

"That's good, why don't you take Chocolate with you." Twilight said, dood.

Chocolate walked up to the dragonic assistant and gave him a salute, "Ready when you are, dood." Spike looked a little put off by us prinnies, can't blame him, dood.

"Mr. Kamikaze, can you go see if Fluttershy needs help?" Our Hazard prinny was still sweating bullets, but he nodded, and left to Fluttershy's cottage, dood. Twilight turned to the last three of us. "Lets see, Fusion Fool, how strong are prinnies?"

"Depends on our Teir Rank, Level, and Attack, dood." I said, dood.

This only confused Lady Sparkle, dood. "Teir Rank? Level? Attack? What the hay are you talking about?"

I was about to answer her, but then Super Pal, dood, pipes up "Teir is what rank of Prinny we are, first there is Private Prinny, which are blue, Captain Prinnies are orange, then there is the Colonel Prinnies that are purple, General Prinnies that are green, Prinny Kings are Pinkish Red, and Prinny Gods are Black, dood." The Party Prinny said, dood.

"So, Fusion fool is a Prinny God, Super Pal is a Colonel Prinny, Mr. Kamikaze is a Private Prinny, wait, whats Chocolate and Master Cupcake?" Ask our favorite librarian, dood.

"Golden Shower is a Prinny God with a colour swap, dood, and-" Chocolate rushed into the library with a bat and pounded Super Pal in the face.

"The name is Chocolate, dood." Chocolate said while looming over the unconscious body of Super Pal, dood.

Lady Sparkle gasped "Super Pal! Chocolate, I want you to apologize to Super Pal when he wakes up, got it?" Twilight had her lecture face on, this isn't good.

Chocolate looked down away from Super Pal and said "Ok, dood." and left to his appointed tasks, dood. I coughed to get Lady Sparkle's attention.

"As Super Pal was saying, Chocolate is a Prinny God too and Master Cupcake is a General Prinny, yellow use to be the Prinny God colour a long time ago, but it was changed to black, dood." I explained. "As for Level, and attack, dood? level is our current skill level that demons are commonly ranked by, but isn't the actual end all for "who is stronger the who" since equipment is also a factor, dood. And attack is well, our physical power, dood. In other words, I'm a level 1000 prinny god, Chocolate is a level 800 prinny god, true I have better stats then him, but he had a higher attack then me. Super Pal is a level 200 colonel prinny, with slightly higher hit then normal prinnies, Master Cupcake is a lv. 1000 prinny king with above average intelligence, and Mr. Kamikaze is a level 10 private prinny cause he dies so often, dood."

Took Lady Sparkle a few seconds to figure out what I just said, dood. "So the netherworld is basically a world of 'power rules here but knowing math is needed too' kind of deal? That's just weird; very interesting, but weird." Twilight said.

"Also boring when you gotta grind to lv. 9999, We got a few people there, like Lord Valvatorez, but it's a chore, dood." I said.

We both sigh, "Well then Fusion Fool, seeing as Super Pal is out for the moment, help him onto my back, and we'll go and help Applejack with her apple trees." Twilight smiled as she got ready to leave, dood.

"Got it, dood." as I lifted Super Pal, being a Prinny God means being decently strong, but then again, prinnies are stupid light dood, it's amazing a breeze doesn't make us fly a few feet and hurt us, dood. I gentle placed Super Pal on Twilight's back as the three of us headed to Sweet Apple Acres, I can almost taste the apples, dood.

Next Episode!

Fusion Fool: Nightmare Moon has descended, dood, and taken Pinkie Pie prisoner!

Pinkie Pie: Oh boy! My turn to be the damsel in distress.

Twilight Sparkle: This "next episode" thing hurts my head.

Pinkie Pie: You are not prepared for the Fourth Wall breaking of this magnitude, silly.

Fusion Fool: Deep within the Castle of the Royal Pony Sisters, the wicked side of Luna attempts to ruin Pinkie Pie, by making her eat those small low-fat cookie crackers, dood.

Pinkie Pie: How could she.

Twilight Sparkle: Low-fat? We move around too much for the fat to grow on us.

Chocolate: Probably the reason why you girls have been the same weight class since forever, dood.

Twilight Sparkle: Even I get outside from time to time.

Fusion Fool: The Equestrian hero, Twilight Sparkle will save the fair Pinkie Pie from a cruel fate of low-fat snacks, dood!

Pinkie Pie: Sweet Celestia, hurry Twilight! She has a bran muffin stuffed with raisins!

Twilight Sparkle: Are you serious? This is getting ridiculous.

Rainbow Dash: You guys still going on about how much better Twilight is then the rest of us?

Chocolate: What did I say in chapter 2, dood?

Twilight Sparkle: I am not better then any of my friends.

Master Cupcake: Better then Trixie, dood?

Twilight Sparkle: In a way, yes.

Super Pal: Twilight is a better caster then Trixie! It's canon now, dood!

Fusion Fool: Next Episode: "The Maw of Terror, dood" Twilight will save her latest maiden form the clutches of doom.

Mr. Kamikaze: Latest maiden, dood?

Fusion Fool: I'm trying to build Lady Sparkle a harem, dood, shut up.

Twilight Sparkle: (Facehoof)

Pinkie Pie: Alright, as long as Twilight lets me be on top every once in awhile.

Fusion Fool: Of course, dood, Hard to imagine Twilight on top, no matter how great she is.

Twilight Sparkle: I recall you prinnies exploding when thrown, I want to test that theory.

Fusion Fool: RUN DOOD!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4, I am amazed I can keep this up, I have a bad habit of forgetting to update chapters cause I get scared of no one seeing it. Anyways, I have been working on 2 other stories, One is another Cross-over(some of you may have noticed that my CYOA is gone) which stars my idea for Hawke in that SAME scrapped story, the other is a Clopfic, but I dunno if I want to glance at that yet dood, still need booze for that.

Thank you for reading.