• Published 9th Jan 2014
  • 634 Views, 1 Comments

MLP X Pokemon: Adventures in the Equestria Region. Episode 5: The Siren Gym Leader. - trahzo



Querxov faces off against Sunset Shimmer, another Executive of Team Disharmony and battles the Water Type Gym Leader of Mustangia.

  • ...
3
 1
 634

Part 13: Trouble on the Train!

As our hero waits on the train, playing with his recently hatched Cherubi in Pokemon Amie, He notices a woman riding on a Rapidash outside the window she wore the same clothing from her debut in the movie: Equestria Girls. She had red and yellow hair, and also she had orange skin. Behind her was a bunch of guys on Ponytas. It was Team Disharmony, they wanted to takeover the train so no-one will be able to travel on it, unless they give them a Pokemon! He looked at his baby Cherubi, and filled with rage, refused to let them, any of them on the train! he exited the train cart and got on top of it!

"Let's do this! Go Swanna! Use Hurricane!"

Then Swanna swept up all of the thugs following the woman! The woman then had her Rapidash jump! She landed on the train cart!

"Hey, I know you, you're that kid who sent lightning Dust to jail!" She said

"Why must everyone call me a kid? I'm not a kid, I'm 17! I'm a young adult! Anyway, listen here, I'm not going to allow you, or anyone in Team Disharmony to takeover anything. I refuse to do so because you'll be ruining many lives! Making poeple lose their friends and their love, unforgiveable!"

"Hmph, I'm gonna enjoy making you my slave!"

*You are challenged by Team Disharmony Executive Sunset Shimmer! Executive Sunset Shimmer sent out Houndoom!*

"Go Ace, the Floatzel, use Aerial Ace!"

*The foe's Houndoom used Thunder Fang!*

Sunset Shimmer's Pokemon had the faster speed.

*It's super effective!*

"Hang in there Ace! Use Whirlpool!"

*It's super effective, the foe's Houndoom was caught in the vortex! The foe's Houndoom used Beat-Up! Houndoom's attack, Heatmor's attack, Rapidash's attack! The foe's Houndoom took damage from the whirlpool!*

"Okay Ace, go in for an Aerial Ace!"

*Wham!*

"Another!"

*Wham!*

"Another!"

Querxov kept on his quick strikes, not giving Sunset Shimmer a chance to make a command to counter or dodge till Houndoom went down!

*The foe's Houndoom went down! Executive Sunset Shimmer sent out Heatmor!*

"Ace, return! Go Godzilla the Tyranitar!"

*Godzilla's Sand Stream ability activated! A sandstorm swept up! Godzilla's Tyranitarite is reacting to the Mega Bracelet! Godzilla mega evolved into Mega Tyranitar!*

"Godzilla, use Rock Slide!"

*It's super effective! the foe's Heatmor fainted!*

"You are the most annoying person I've ever met since Twilight Sparkle! Graaaah!"

She was then engulfed in flames, she transformed into a demon! (You'd recognize this also if you saw the movie, and I mean the whole entire movie! Even waiting to watch Derpy dancing with a muffin in the credits, I'm not sorry for any spoilers!)

"Whoa, that's scary!"

"Death awaits you boy!"

*Executive Sunset Shimmer sent out Rapidash!*

Querxov then pulled out the Pokedex!

#078 Rapidash: The Fire Horse Pokemon

Very competitive, this Pokémon will chase anything that moves fast in the hopes of racing it. It gallops at nearly 150 mph. With its mane blazing ferociously, it races as if it were an arrow.

"Godzilla return! Go Garchomp!"

*The foe's Rapidash used Flare Blitz! It's not very effective! The foe's Rapidash took recoil damage!*

Querxov then saw the next city: Mustangia over the horizon! He had to finish his opponent now!

"Garchomp, end it now with Draco Meteor!"

*The foe's Rapidash fainted! You defeated Executive Sunset Shimmer!*

"BLAST! grr... we'll meet again! Xeenam, get me out of here!"

Then she disappeared in a bright flash of light! Querxov then got back into the train, his baby Cherubi still asleep! It's disappointing to him that he can't use Cherubi since it's too weak for a Gym Battle! Hey, he's great at training Pokemon, maybe one day she could help Querxov in the near future.