• Published 6th Jan 2014
  • 2,322 Views, 24 Comments

Suri-Ously Diary? - Grazy Polomare



Witness the events of "Rarity Takes Manehattan" from a suri-ous point of view.

  • ...
0
 24
 2,322

Dear Suri Polomare, (Bonus Chapter)

Dear Ms. Polomare,

I must say that your reputation stretches far and wide. We are aware of that whole incident in Manehattan, and understand the liability of placing our trust in you. However, we can't seem to put our hoof on it. You've got a way with words. Something that convinces the buyer to accept the bargain no matter what.

Now nothing is set in stone, but I was wondering if you'd take up an interest in our enterprise? Certainly a salespony such as yourself needs to find a way to make it in the big city, yes?

Hope to hear from you soon,

F&F Inc. (Pending official title)

P.S. How familiar are you with comics?

Comments ( 6 )

Yeah....figures. Just watch Flim and Flam are gonna make thing even worse.

Huh, and here I assumed Enchanted Comics came from the same shop as the Alicorn Amulet.

Does this take place before or after the disaster? Ironically it fits either way.

And yet, ponies still give me an off look when I tell them how much I love Suri. The mental ones of the herd need need love too.

I think I know why there's no dislikes to this story so far...

Login or register to comment