• Published 11th Jan 2014
  • 782 Views, 8 Comments

Intergalactic - sectoid



A pair of Willosaurs arrive in Ponyville. (A Spore/MLP Crossover)

  • ...
0
 8
 782

Chapter 2: The Eagle has Landed

Chapter 2: The Eagle has Landed

"We should probably land on Earth's moon first. We can get readings on the environment without being noticed," Glarp said. Teek nodded, steering the craft towards the moon. Touching down on the desolate lunar surface, Teek activated the ship's scanners to see if Earth had an atmosphere that didn't require them to wear a suit. He hated space suits. They didn't have any in his size on the ship, and they often smelled worse than a Tamaranian Tick!

The ship concluded that the atmosphere was breathable, with a varied climate.

"Typical," Teek mumbled. Glarp stepped back into the cabin, now with a metal box strapped to his back. His tail pressed a button, causing two robotic arms to unfurl from the box.

"Ah, I see the atmosphere is breathable," Glarp said, walking closer to the viewscreen. One of the mechanical arms pointed to a large forest clearing to the north. "This looks like a good landing site. Temperate climate, a river, and plenty of plant and animal specimens," he said with a nod. Teek looked eager for a change of scenery.

"How soon do we leave? The desolate landscape on this rock is really depressing!" Teek whined. Glarp sighed.

"Fine, I suppose we can go now," he said defeatedly. Teek happily obliged, and soon enough, they were speeding towards the planet.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Fluttershy was fast asleep. It had been a long and exhausting day taking care of her animals. She had never even left the house that day! Who knew that making Angel a simple salad could be so hard? On top of that, Mr. Bear's chiropractic treatment had gone longer than expected, causing her to be late with the animal's supper, causing Angel to get quite annoyed with her, causing... Well, you get the idea.
Suddenly, she was awoken by a large WHOOSH as loud as thunder! The animals went into a panic, forcing Fluttershy to get out of bed and calm them down. After the last animal had been consoled, Fluttershy wondered what could have possibly made such a loud noise. She decided to find out...

Author's Note:

The next chapter is longer, I promise! In fact, I think it may be the longest chapter I've written for a fanfic at a whopped FOUR PAGES! I think. It may be more than that, but it's at least four pages.