• Published 5th Jan 2014
  • 554 Views, 5 Comments

Oh, Shut Up Me! - monkeylegs



Pinkie returns to the mirror pond after becoming majorly bored, and attempts to raise her own Pinkie's.

  • ...
1
 5
 554

Hello Me, other me, other other me, I, other I, and myself!

"HARBADOOBLEKAPLAHPLAH!" Pinkie screamed as loud as she could. Luckily, Thunderpower Cloudstrike is babysitting the cake twins, and the cakes are off to Las Pegasus because a special event at a casino calls for cake. Pinkie's mane deflated now, and she was still bored. She felt like exploding. Then she got an idea.
~~~~~~~
"Hey Zecora do you have anything to do?" Pinkie said trotting towards her hut. No answer, so she went in. Nopony was there, it was totally empty. She saw potions, lots of them. One that looked strangely like veggie soup with noodles. That was her favorite type was soup, and it smells that way too. "Weeelll.. Its not like she'll notice if its just a tiiiiny taste.." She walked over to the pot and drank some. It tastes delicious. "Well..maybe just a little more.."
~~~~~~~
Half a pot of soup later, she was done. "That was delicious.. I wonder if theres anymore stuff in Everfree.. I like stuff."
Pinkie trotted out and went into the forest.
~~~~~~~
A strange filly walked toward Zecora's hut carrying a strange plant, the filly was a unicorn with grey eyes, lime green fur, and stripes on her ears and hooves.
"Zecora! I got the last ingredient to that potion in the pot!" She yelled.

"Good, Sugar Loaf! But do not drink its contents,doing so would bring a chain of events, that would be unknown but either way, doing so would definetly pay!" Zecora yelled from somewhere.
~~~~~~~
"Hey whats this rock doin' here?" Pinkie stared at a large rock.
"Wait a minute.. Tom? Is that you?! Why are you here? I should get you back to Ponyville."
Pinkie tried to push the rock, but it was to heavy.
Pinkie closed her eyes, and something strange happened, but from appearance nothing had happened.
She began to nearly effortlessly push the rock out of the way, and slightly towards Ponyville untill she noticed a cave that the rock was blocking. "Whats that?..." Pinkie walked in.
~~~~~~~
(Remember that potion? Yeah.)
She stared at a pond that was in it.
"Weird.. This reminds me strangely of an incident.. Wasn't that chant 'Where the brambles are thickest, there you will find a pond beyond the most twisted of vines, and into her own reflection she stared yearning for one whose reflection she shared, and solemnly sweared not to be scared at the prospect of being doubly mared..'?"
She done did it.
Suddenly, a small group of pink ponies walked out of the pond, each looking a bit different.
"Hey.. I thought it was only one that looked just like me.." Pinkie said.
"Yeah, whatever idiot-face.." The greyish one said.
"Oh, look just like you? Oh cool! Like battle clones! Hey how about we rule the world and-and-" The bright,glowing fluffy one said.
"SHUT UP I HATE YOU ALL!!!" The more reddish one said.
"If we'd be supposed to look the same, it must have been an obvious glitch with the mirror chant." The alicorn one said.
"Oh cool.. Wait a minute.." Pinkie said, beginning to squint
"It appears we must all be one certain personality trait of you. The more red one must be anger. The strait-maned grey one must be saddness. The glowing one must be happiness. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to stand for, as you are currently an earth pony." The alicorn explained.
"Wait.. shouldn't there be more of us.." Pinkie began the chant again, one popped up and out, and one was visible but wasn't climbing out.
"Anyone wanna make cupcakes?!" The newest said. She was wearing a quilted dress that was simply disturbing of the design. She had a puffy mane that had red stains on it, same with her hooves.
The group simply stared at her.
"...she must be fanfiction." The alicorn said.
"Well, what about her?" Pinkie glanced at the one in the pond.
Slowly, another one with a strait mane came out, looking small.
"Heya buddy! Wuzza doin'?" The glowing one said.
She simply whimpered.
"..Okay then. Hey wanna get outta this cave?" Pinkie asked.
"Whatever."
"Oki doki~!"
"Indeed."
"I EAT FILLIES!"
"I bet Dashie loves eating cupcakes!"
"okay.."