• Published 22nd Dec 2013
  • 766 Views, 11 Comments

Ever wonder what happened in that altenate Equestria High School Uninverse? I did. - Uncle Knot



So what would happen? Would the mane 5 really be Sunset's friend? And if Twilight is added to the mix?

  • ...
9
 11
 766

Kidnapping

On Friday, the bus ride home from school seemed a bit odd to Twilight. Not only were Applejack, Apple Bloom and Fluttershy aboard, but so were Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinky Pie. So also were two other younger girls, which Twilight hadn’t met before; Scootaloo and Sweetie Bell. They were having a sleep over at the barn. Clearly
Rarity was a bit put off by the thought of sleeping in a hay loft.

“Now Darling, with this weekend being so important, I can’t really see myself roughing it”

“Well, sugar cube, it our chance to let our hair down, tell some stories, and have some fun.”

“Hey Twilight” said Sunset “why not join us?”

“I got homework to do”

“Homework?” interrupted Rainbow Dash “Sunset says you’re tops in most of your classes”

“And I stay ‘tops’ in my classes by doing extra homework”

“But you’re our friend; you were so awesome, at the prom”

“I wasn’t at the prom”

“Silly Dashie, this Twilight wasn’t at the prom”

“Wait, what? What prom? And what do you mean ‘this Twilight’?”

“It was a wild night and if you want to hear about it, come out to the barn” said Sunset

“I don’t know”

“Well we just going to have to kidnap you” said Pinky Pie “and feed you cupcakes”

“Kidnap me? You won’t let that happen, Fluttershy?”

“Well, if you don’t mind, I think it would be great to kidnap you.”

“WHAT?”

“Easy there sugar cube, there will be no kidnapping involving my farm”

“That’s right” commanded Sunset “When and if Twilight wants to join us she will be welcomed, not dragged off a school bus. Right Pinky? Right Dash?”

“Okay” said Rainbow Dash

“No, I want the old Twilight back” said Pinky “I miss her so much”

“Okay, Pinky” said Twilight “If it’s that important to you, I think I can spare some time to come over to the farm and hear the story about the other me”

“Yeah” said the chorus

“But I need to check home first”