• Published 21st Dec 2013
  • 1,544 Views, 45 Comments

Assassin's Creed-The Salvation - cellum95



The Assassins Rainbow Dash, Octavia, Pinkie and Scootaloo needs to find the other Pieces of Eden. However, they will be helped by other worldly Assassins.

  • ...
3
 45
 1,544

Greetings

Lyra was now in a desperate situation, in which neither side have prepared. She is now talking with talking, bipedal creatures, in which their skills will surely kill any Templar Knights in this immediate area. She must think about a plan to talk with this creatures, otherwise they would kill them. Clearing her throat, she replied:

"Hi, my name is Lyra Heartstrings, and this is Babs Seed, a Novice Assassin."

"So a Novice it would seem. I may have experienced when I was a Master Assassin before going down into a Novice again because I broke the old tenants of the Creed." The first one spoke, in which it had been glared by the three others. However, they didn't even mind.

"A formal introduction may be in place. My name is Altair Ibn-La'Ahad. Levantine Assassin." The first one greeted.

"Hello there Signora Lyra. My name is Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Italian Assassin." The second one formally greeted.

"Hello little one. My name is Ratonhnhaké:ton, but you could call me in my English name, Connor." The third one greeted, getting a smile on Babs Seed.

"Aye there Lyra. My name is Edward Kenway, and nice to meet you lass." The last Assassin greeted.

"So, what are you doing here?" Lyra asked.

"I'm sorry?" Edward asked.

"Why are you here?"

"Do you want the long or short version?" Ezio asked the veteran Assassin. In her mind, she wanted the long version, but since it would take time, she take the latter. However, there was one thing that was disturbing her.

"Could we have it in a secluded area?" She asked, making the four bipedal Assassins looking at each other, before Altair replied with a 'Yes'.

"Good. Follow me." Lyra commanded, and she move towards the top of the buildings, making the Assassins following her.

-Assassins Guild, Manehattan-

The Assassins entered the guild, making way for the four Assassins. It was fairly small building, but huge enough for the Assassins to fit in. The Assassins moved their way towards underground, wherein Altair and Ezio had experience with in Masyaf.

"Okay then, tell us what happened before you were here?" Lyra asked.

"For me, I was guarding the library in Masyaf before I died." Altair replied.

"I died because....old age." Ezio said. "Never had to see my children grow up."

"Cheer up lad. I was killed by a cowardly Templar sword to the chest." Edward said. "How about you Connor?"

"Well, I was killed by old age as well, like Ezio. But I don't know who killed me, and for what reason actually." Connor replied. But before anyone/anypony could say something, a knock on the door interrupted them and an Assassin entered, saying:

"Lyra Heartstrings, Master Assassin Rainbow Dash and her friends are here."

"Good. Bring them in." Lyra replied.

"But Lyra, they also have a Templar friend also." The Assassin replied.

"Who?"

"Princess Celestia." The Assassin replied, making Lyra eye-widened. There beloved leader, Princess Celestia, is a Templar. She must exercise caution.

"Bring them in. However, keep an eye." The Assassin bowed and tried to fetch the Ponyvillian Assassins. When the door opened again, this time it revealed five Assassins, a Templar, the Mane 6, the CMC and Vinyl. They wore shock in their faces when they saw the four bipedal Assassins, who in turn they were in defensive stances.

"Pray in Neptune who are you?" Edward asked. The Ponyvillian Assassins just cocked their heads, before the leader saying:

"My name is Rainbow Dash, Master Assassin in the Ponyville Branch. I will also ask the same question as you did."

"My name is Edward Kenway lass. The others?"

"Oh sorry. These are my fellow Assassins, Octavia, Pinkie and Scootaloo." Babs Seed, although hearing it from Lyra, can't believe that her friend is here.

"Who are the other three?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"For I am sorry signor, but we didn't even introduce ourselves. My name is Ezio, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the other two is Altair and Connor. I would ask those two over there." He said, pointing at the two monarchs. Princess Celestia in her rights was pretty nervous, but Luna kept a stern face.

"So, I would ask the Templar. What are you doing here?" Ezio asked.

"I'm sorry Mr. Ezio, but I'm retired. I just accompanied these ponies." Celestia replied. Altair knew this, when he encountered Maria.

"I think if you are accompanying these Assassins, then what is it?" Altair asked.

"Because, I will escort them to find the Pieces of Eden."

Author's Note:

So here it is Chapter 3. Sorry, but I was planning to have it proofread, but I don't know how to PM this to my editor, GOTHSHY. Please contact me if you know.