• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 959 Views, 39 Comments

The Mane's Lives - Tessa



This is a story of the mane 6's lives after the show is over.

  • ...
11
 39
 959

Rarity and Spike

Rarity and Spike

"I'm glad that Twilight found the spell Sipikie Wikie." Rarity said.

"Me two. Now we can be together." Spike said. Twilight had found a spell that would allow Spike to be a pony for a temporary amount of time so she gave it to Rarity to use so she and Spike could be together. Rarity and Spike had also gotten married and had twin foals. Both where fillies but one looked more like Rarity and the other more like Spike when he was a pony. The older one that looked more like Rarity was named Evelyn. The younger one who looked more like Spike when he was a pony was named Lula. Both were unicorns and where trouble.

"Girls! Time to get up!" Rarity yelled.The two foals ran down the stairs, every day they got to help their mother with a new outfit and they both already had ideas. "Mommy! I had a dream and in it we all went to the Gala and I had a beautiful dress on!" Lula said excitedly.

"What did the dress look like Lula?" Rarity asked. "It was a deep purple with a matching hat that had peacock feathers on it." Lula said.

"I have a very good idea of what it looks like now. I think that it would be possible for me to make it. What about you Evelyn?" Rarity said.

"I think a winter Victorian outfit would look pretty." Evelyn said.

"I can make that." Rarity said. "Oh I almost forgot! I have a book club meeting today. You two are going to come with me and see your friends." She added.

"Yay!!!!!!!" The foals shouted.