• Published 11th Dec 2013
  • 5,570 Views, 92 Comments

Element Pony Rangers - Shazam 25



Nightmare Moon escapes and Celestia chooses the Mane Six to be the Element Pony Rangers.

  • ...
2
 92
 5,570

Party Pooper

It been a week since Nightmare Moon's last attack. Pinkie was sitting at a table waiting for the Cakes to come back. Pinkie heard they got a surprise for her and she couldn't wait to see what it was. But it been so long since she got the message that she was bore and there was nothing for her to do. Pinkie sat for three hours straight without moving. Which some ponies thought was odd. Pinkie never sit still that long. Finally the door open and Mr. Cake walk in.

"Everypony I have a surprise." He said.

Pinkie snap her head up ready to heard what it was.

"I'm a...FATHER!" He shouted.

The ponies cheer as Pinkie hop around.

"Is a colt or a filly?" Pinkie ask try to remain calm. She didn't what to go all out until she knew.

"Heh, heh, Pinkie, I want you to say hello to your new brother AND sister." Mr. Cake said as Mrs. Cake walk in carry the babies.

Pinkie smile. Now that she knew, all Ponies took cover because she was going all out.

"YOWEEEE!" She shouted and boucle all over the place.

Pinkie land near Mrs. Cake and look at the babies. One was a colt with wings. The other was a filly with a horn. Pinkie was surprise that Mrs. Cake didn't have an earth pony but didn't question it.

"I should throw a party for you two. I'll make it quiet, which is boring, but your babies and Fluttershy the only pony I know that like quiet." Pinkie said before her element went off.

Pinkie stop bouncing and saw Mr. and Mrs. Cake look at her strangely.

"What was that?" Mr. Cake ask.

"Um... that was...", Pinkie try to come up with something then got it, "The timer! Yeah, I brought a time to let me know when I got to met my friends."

"Ok?" Mr. Cake said. He didn't know why Pinkie brought a timer, but let it go. After all it just Pinkie being Pinkie.

"I'll throw the party later. See ya, Mr. and Mrs. Cakes. You too little cakes." Pinkie said and rush out.

Every pony watch as Pinkie ran off leaving a pink blur behind. But no pony question it.


On the moon, Nightmare Moon was just as surprise as Pinkie. Even if she is cold hearten, seeing new ponies being born always touch her heart. Without notices a tear came out of her eye.

"My Queen? Are you crying?" Fighter asked.

Nightmare Moon use her mane to wipe her tear and hold it in front of her. She was surprise again. She never sear a single tear since she was born.

"Forgive me. Even a cold-hearted queen can be touch by little things." Nightmare Moon said throwing the tear away.

"If I may ask, Why?" Fighter ask again.

"Two new Fillies were born. I never forget it." She answer.

"Trixie sees. She and Fighter remember what it like to be born into this world." Trixie said with Fighter nodding in agreement.

"My Queen you do know that the two Fillies are related to the Pink Ranger right?" Gilda said.

"Yes, and I what to throw my own party. A party to welcome two new members to us." Nightmare Moon laugh.

"Trixie will tell Zecora to make a monster to throw parties." Trixie said.


Pinkie ran up to the train station seeing her friends there.

"Hey girls what going on?" Pinkie ask.

"Celestia has call us to Canerlot. Why? We don't know." Rainbow said.

"Um, Pinkie? Are you okay?" Fluttershy ask.

"Of course I'm ok. I mean what is there not to be ok about? I throw parties, have fun, just met my new brother and sister, help out with the Cakes..." Pinkie said ransoming on.

"Wait, was that?" Applejack asked.

"Help out with the Cakes?" Pinkie repeat what she said last.

"No before that." Rarity said.

"Have fun?" Pinkie repeat the first thing she said.

"No! In...the...middle!" Rainbow said.

That when Pinkie got it.

"Oh! That right. I got a surprise from the Cakes. They got twins!" Pinkie pipe up.

The rest were shock on what they heard.

"YEW-HAAA!" Applejack shouted.

"On that great! What are their names?" Fluttershy ask.

"I don't know. My Element went off before I could ask." Pinkie said.

"You were near the Cakes when it went off?!" Rainbow ask surprise.

"Don't worry Dashie, I told them it was a timer to mark when we are supposed to met up." Pinkie said showing she still cover her tracks.

"Eh, Nice work Pinkie." Applejack said as the train pull up.


They arrive at Canerlot and head straight for the Castle. Once there they head to see Celestia. Once there, they bow at the sight of her.

"Welcome my little ponies. Forgive me if a drag you away from your busy but I been thinking it time you meet somepony." Celestia said.

"Meet somepony? Who?" Applejack ask.

"My Student." Celestia said and rise a wing.

Soon a purple unicorn step into the light. Her mane and tail was also purple with a dark purple streak with a rose one next to it. On her flank was a six pointed star surrounded by five white stars. She look a little uneasy as she look at them.

"Um, Hi! I'm Twilight Sparkle." She said.

"Hi Twilight! I'm Pinkie Pie! Nice to met a new friend." Pinkie said.

Nice to met you darling, I'm Rarity." Rarity said next.

"I'm Fluttershy." Fluttershy said quietly.

"You that pony we heard when we came to see if Celestia can help us find Sweetie Belle. By the way, I'm Applejack." Applejack added.

"Nice to met ya Twi. I'm Rainbow Dash, but you can call me Rainbow or RD if ya want." Rainbow said last.

Then Pinkie remember something.

"Oh Princess! You must come to Ponyville! Mr. and Mrs. Cakes just had twins!" Pinkie said zooming up to her.

"Mr. and Mrs. Cake?" Twilight ask.

"A family that took Pinkie in and love her like their own." Rarity explain.

"Twins? Well I may look into visiting Ponyville soon." Celestia said happy for the Cakes and Pinkie.

"What about you Twilight? What to see the twins too?" Pinkie ask zooming up to her.

"Um, I don't know. I live in Canerlot my whole life and I really never thought about leaving." Twilight said a little freak out on what Pinkie just did.

"It ok. I'll throw a New Friend party here just for you!" Pinkie said, popping up from behind her.

"How does she do that?" Twilight asked.

"We don't know. All we do know is it just Pinkie being Pinkie." Rainbow said.

Twilight was confuse, but let it go.

"Beside meeting me, Celestia has something for all of you in your Ranger forms." She said and made her magic summon five different weapons.

"Rarity, You have the Element Ax. It really powerful and your can cut any Putties down the size." The Element Ax floated above Rarity.

"Pinkie, You have the Element Bow. You can shoot energy arrows that was summon at your will." The Element Bow floated above Pinkie.

"Applejack, You have the Element Lance. They can be spit into two and you can use them to attack in long-range." The Element Lance floated above Applejack.

"Fluttershy, You have the Element Draggers. They made be small, but with your flight they won't be a problem." The Element Draggers floated above Fluttershy.

"And Rainbow Dash, You have the Element Sword. It the most powerful sword ever made and we hope you us it well." The Element Sword floated above Rainbow Dash.

They disappear as Twilight finish then Celestia took over.

"When you combine them, they make a powerful weapon call the Element Cannon. It will destroy Nightmare Moon monsters when they are weak." She said.

"Awesome." Rainbow said.

"Thank you both of you." Rarity said.

"Yeah! Princess Celestia? Can I throw a party for our new friend?" Pinkie ask Celestia.

"Of course Pinkie." Celestia said.

"YAH!" Pinkie jump in the air and ran off while still in it.

Twilight look at the Pony confuse as the others roll their eyes.


Meanwhile on the Moon Trixie was spying on the Rangers this time and saw Twilight. She just miss the part where the Rangers were giving weapons.

"Hm, The rangers as a new ally." Trixie said.

"Is that so? Is it a ranger as well?" Fighter ask.

"No, but she is a Unicorn like the two of us." Trixie said.

"I see. What does she look like?" Fighter ask.

Trixie show him and he was highly surprise. Before he could say anything, some streamers fell on them.

"Haha. Surprise. It the day of two new members join us." Said a monster that look like Pinkie, but had darker fur color and flat mane a tail.

"What? The Pink Ranger is here?" Fighter ask.

"No that not the Pink Ranger.", Nightmare Moon said, "I had Zecora made a monster that looks like the Pink Ranger but is more understandable."

"I see, and now the twins fillies?" Fighter ask as he and Trixie brush off the Steamers.

"Yes, Pinkamena you know what to do." Nightmare Moon said.

"Yes, my queen." Pinkamena said as Nightmare Moon laugh.


At Sugarcube Corner, Pinkamena appear in the alley. She was able to change her looks to look like Pinkie. She even try to smile. It wasn't easy, but she look just like Pinkie.

She walk in the Sugarcube Corner and walk up to the Cakes.

"Hello Pinkie, back already? We thought you been gone for a few more hours." Mrs. Cake said.

"I wanted to meet my little Brother and Sister. I never did ask for their names." Pinkamena said, sounding just like Pinkie.

"Of Course, dear. They are Pumpkin Cake and Pound Cake. They're sleeping right now, but can you go check on them please?" Mrs. Cake said then ask.

"Of Course Mrs. Cake." Pinkamena said and walk upstairs.

She soon found the room the fillies were sleeping. Pinkamena walk up and saw they were still sleeping. She drop her look and reach for them. She pick them up and made a small smile.

"Nightmare Moon was right, they are cute. Time to meet your new queen." She said.

Before she could try to leave she heard Mr. Cake coming.

"Pinkie? Pinkie are you here?" He said.

"By Nightmare's Moon. I got to get out of here, but first a surprise that they won't forget." Pinkamena said and saw an open window.

She smile and drop a letter and jump out the window. Mr. Cake enter the room and look around. He didn't see Pinkamena, but check on his children. He was shock to see them gone. He look around before seeing the letter on floor. He pick up and read it. His eyes widen in shock. He drop it and ran out of the room.

"Dear Cakes,

I took your fillies. They are now warriors for Nightmare Moon. And just have the Rangers try to stop me.

Pinkamena Pie"


Back at Canerlot, the five mares were having a great party for Twilight. Twilight enjoy the party. She never thought she have friends that fast. Celestia was also enjoying her time. That went the Mares discover that Celestia has a sweet teeth for cake. Twilight roll her eyes before seeing Spike running in.

"Princess Celestia! We have a monster in Ponyville!" He shouted.

All the Mares stop and ready themselves. Celestia step up and ask, "What have you found out?"

"I haven't found the monster yet, but it took two Fillies that are twins." Spike said.

Pinkie was highly surprise. Twins? It can't be her new brother and sister, could it?

"Pinkie I know your are worry, you and the others will go back and look for clues. We'll do the same thing here." Celestia said.

"Right, Come on Rangers." Rainbow said.

"Wait, I can help you get back home faster, I can teleport you there." Twilight said stopping them.

"Really? Thanks Twilight." Rainbow said and Twilight send them back.

She fell to the ground after casting the spell.

"Whew! I'm still getting use to that." She said.

"You did great, Twilight. Now to find out about that monster." Celestia said.


Pinkie rush into Sugarcube Corner and ran up to Mr. and Mrs. Cake.

"Mr. and Mrs. Cake, what happen?" Pinkie asked.

"What do you tell us?" Mrs. Cake ask back angrily.

"What?" Pinkie ask confuse.

"I send you to check on the twins and my husband come down and tells me that the twins are gone." Mrs. Cake said.

"What? But I was still with my friends." Pinkie said.

"We got a note said you took them to somepony name Nightmare Moon." Mr. Cake said

Pinkie eyes widen at the name.

"Nightmare Moon?! She must have a plan to use them! I got to tell the others." Pinkie shouted and started to run outside.

"Where are our children Pinkamena?" Mrs. Cake ask again.

Pinkie stop, she never told the Cakes her full name. Then she remember something else.

"What are the twins names?" She asked.

This time the Cakes were surprise.

"But Pinkie, I told you their names." Mrs. Cake said.

"I don't even know them and I never told you my full name was Pinkamena and you, of all ponies, know I sign my letters as Pinkie not Pinkamena." Pinkie said and ran out.

Once she did, Pinkie look around and took out her element.

"Princess Celestia I found some that you and the others need to hear." Pinkie whisper in her Element.

"Go ahead." Celestia's voice come back.

"Nightmare Moon made a monster that look like me. Only without my Element." Pinkie said.

She didn't know how else to explain it. It was quiet for a while before Celestia voice came back.

"Are you sure Pinkie? There is no way Nightmare Moon could make clone monster. Unless she got something from your past" Celestia said.

"We can find out later. Tell my Friends what going on. I know just the place where 'me' will take them." Pinkie whisper and put her Element away.


The others look around the village, but nopony had any clue on what happen. They just regroup when their Elements went off.

They look round and Rainbow pull out her's.

"This is Rainbow Dash." She whisper.

"Rainbow, It Twilight, we got a clue from Pinkie. She said that Nightmare Moon had made a Monster that looks just like Pinkie only without her element." Twilight's voice came though.

"A monster that look like Pinkie? That might give us a heard time to find." Rarity said.

"For you, but not for us. The Monster is in the outskirts of Ponyville. Pinkie gone ahead to find the Twins." Twilight's voice said again.

"Got it. Ready Girls? IT MORPHIN' TIME!" Rainbow said.

"GENEROSITY!"

"HONESTY!"

"KINDNESS!"

"LOYALTY!"

As soon they morph they ran to the outskirts of Ponyville where they saw the Monster that look just like Pinkie. Rainbow was quick on thinking of a plan.

"Hey Pinkie! Did you find the twins yet?" Rainbow call out.

Pinkamena turn and saw the Rangers knowing she had to keep up the role of Pinkie Pie she answer.

"No luck yet.", She said, "I just got here and no sign of Pound Cake or Pumpkin Cake."

"Yeah, we kind of figure that, Pinkie." Rainbow said and jump at her.

Rainbow threw kick and Pinkamena jump back.

"Rainbow?! What are you doing?" She said.

"The real Pinkie doesn't even know the twins names and neither do we." Rainbow said.

Pinkamena growl. She fell for the trick.

"Fine, but unlike your Pinkie Pie, I am more of a fighter then her." She said.

"But are you full with more surprises than her?" Rainbow ask as the Rangers got ready.


Pinkie wasn't lying about where her monster clone would take the twins, plus thanks to their loud crying, she was able to get there. Long before Pinkie move in with the Cakes, she stay in a cave that she call the Pinkie's Cave. She ran away from home after discovering her cutie mark and found that cave. One month later, Pinkie was on the edge of dying from hunger and that when she was found by the Cakes. They took her in and rise her. From time to time Pinkie return to the cave to hang out by herself and let her sad self out. Maybe that how Nightmare Moon made a monster clone of herself. She must have collect Pinkie sad thoughts and made it.

She just reach the cave when she was jump by Putty Ponies. Pinkie was not in the mood to try to make friends with them.

"Out of the way! I got to find my Brother and Sister." Pinkie said and punch one Putty down.

Another charge at her from behind but she buck it as it got close. One Putty try to punch her but she caught it and flip the Putty and kick it away. She duck under another Putty attack and upper cut it. Pinkie then threw a roundhouse kick knocking three down at once. Pinkie quickly flip away as one Putty try to buck her. Pinkie flip back up to her back legs and punch one Putty to the ground. Pinkie duck again and threw a punch when she pop back up. Then a Putty try to hit her from behind and she fell back on all fours and buck it.

All the Putties were down and out. Pinkie look around to see them disappear.

"Well, That was a good fight, right Mr. Author?" Pinkie asked.

Pinkie! Don't break the fourth wall! You still got to save the twins and no I'm not telling you their names.

"OK, But the fight?" Pinkie ask again.

It was all right I guess. Can't really throw in every attack I know, but it will do. Now get back to the story.

"Okie Dokie Loike." Pinkie said and ran in the cave.

She found the twins still crying. Pinkie had to think of something to them happy. They were babies after all. She try funny faces, crying. She try jokes, crying. She try peek-a-boo, looks at her then more crying.

Pinkie had to think. There got to be a way.

"Hey did the big mean Pinkie that took you scare you?" Pinkie said lowering to them.

The fillies look at her with tears in their eyes.

"Hey did you hear about the Pony Rangers?" Pinkie ask them.

The Fillies look at her with their head tilt to the side.

"Can you two keep a secret?" Pinkie ask them.

Pinkie knew they couldn't talk, but saw they were wondering.

"Ok, it goes against the code, but maybe I can show you.", Pinkie said, "Celestia forgive me. I need to show them am not the same Pinkie meanie that took them."

Pinkie took out her element and shouted, "IT MORPHIN' TIME!"

"LAUGHTER!"

Once Pinkie stood in front of the twins. They smile and laugh.

"See, your big sister is one. Just don't tell anypony, ok?" Pinkie said the ask.

The two fillies laugh and clap their hooves. Under her helmet, Pinkie smile. She pick them up and heard her element go off. Pinkie try to rise her hoof and speak into it.

"This is Pinkie Pie." She said.

"Pinkie, the others are battling your clone. Did you find the twins?" Twilight's voice come though.

"Yeah, I need to get them back home then I'll help my friends." Pinkie said.

"Twilight will take you there and Pinkie, do not worry about losing your power.", Celestia's voice came though, "I heard what you said and the twins were just born, they won't even remember seeing you morph."

"I'm glad that fix. Ok, beam me away scotty." Pinkie said.

Pinkie and the twins were send back to Ponyville. Pinkie was happy to save her new brother and sister. All was left was to help her friends.


Speaking of which, The Rangers found that Pinkamena was just as full of surprise as the real Pinkie. She did many of the same things Pinkie did. Pull out a party cannon from nowhere, appear right behind them, throwing cakes at them and many more that I can't put on and can't be explain.

The Rangers roll on the ground as the last attack knock them down.

"Gah! Monster clone of Pinkie or not, she knows how to be just like Pinkie." Rarity said.

"We got to stop her." Rainbow said as Pinkamena walk up to them.

"You been good friends but, truth to be told.", Pinkamena said with an eerie smile, "You all just party poopers."

"No they're not! Element Bow!" Said a voice that the Ranger knew.

Pinkie jump in the air pulling the string back as an energy arrow appear. She let it fly and it score a hit on Pinkamena. Pinkie landed and ran up to her friends.

"You all alright?" Pinkie ask.

"Yeah, Thanks for the save, Pinkie." Rainbow said as they stood up.

"No problem. Hey let give her the taste of our weapons. And show her the true way to smile." Pinkie said.

"Good idea Pinkie, Ok Rangers let finish this! Element Weapons." Rainbow shouted.

"Element Ax!" Rarity shouted, flipping it around and move the handle to the base before throwing it in the air.

"Element Bow!" Pinkie shouted, flipping her around before throwing it in the air and it combine with the Element Ax.

"Element Lance!" Applejack shouted, and spit the lance in half before throwing them to combine at the end of the bow.

"Element Draggers" Fluttershy shouted, and flip her before throwing them. They went right next to the lances half's.

"Element Sword!" Rainbow shouted, and jump up and grab the Element Ax before placing the Element Sword on top.

Rainbow land on the ground and aim at Pinkamena. The others place their hooves on Rainbow's shoulders.

"ELEMENT CANNON! READY!" They shouted.

"What?! They got their own cannon?" Pinkamena ask.

"FIRE!" The Rangers shouted and shot at her.

Pinkamena was hit and she fell to the ground and explode.

"Go ahead Pinkie, you can say it." Rainbow told her.

Under her helmet, Pinkie smile again.

"Thanks Dashie, My Little Ponies, Victory is ours." Pinkie said.

As soon as Pinkie said that. A pink mist rose from the place that Pinkamena was at. It enter Pinkie and she was confuse why it did that. But she shrug it off. Her sad thoughts may be back, but that where they going to stay, in her head.


Back at Sugarcube Corner Pinkie threw a party for Pumpkin Cake and Pound Cake. After taking them back, Pinkie explain, in ranger form, that the Pinkie that took them was a monster clone. The twins were happy to see Pinkie when she came in. The Cakes told Pinkie the twins names and Pinkie threw that party.

Celestia was even there. The Cakes were highly surprise that Pinkie knew the Princess. Even Twilight and Spike came as well. Celestia again went for some cake as the other enjoy their time.

Pinkie walk up to the Cake twins and ask, "You like you first birthday party?"

The twins laugh and clap their hooves.

"Pinkie..." Pumpkin Cake said.

"Pie..."Pound Cake added.

Pinkie and the Cakes were highly surprise. The twins just said their first words and it was Pinkie's name. Pinkie smile and hug them.

"Big Sister Pinkie love you too." Pinkie said smiling happily.

Author's Note:

What you think about this monster? I say it better then the last one. Next Chapter I'll start my Evil Green Ranger and Twilight will appear even more from now on. And no, Twilight does not become the evil green ranger.