• Published 23rd Jun 2015
  • 490 Views, 2 Comments

The Way - AzureShark



[CANCELED] A person one day gets into the world containing equestria to find that something bigger awaits.

  • ...
2
 2
 490

Prologue - Hallucinations and Cities

The Way

Made by: rradt2001

----------------------------------------------------

Zachary woke up from his deep slumber. "Man I hate mornings! Especially on weekends." He thought. So he decided to get up even though he had no college assignments to do. So he made his way to get dressed. After he got dressed he proceeded to go to the park and take a walk. "This is going to be a long day."

After the park, going to get food at McDonnalds, and attending a college football game Zachary just wanted to sleep. So he went home went to his room and then fell into his bed and slept. It wasn't long before he woke up. "What the fuck?!" Zachary thought. What had he felt? So he proceeded to sleep, again.


For a second time Zachary woke up, planning to do the same thing as yesterday. But he woke up to a blue sky, not his ceiling. So he just assumed it was a dream. "First slow days. Now hallucinations?! Wow I really need to see a doctor for this." So he proceeded to get up. After failing five times he gave up. For now.

After ten minutes he tried to get up and crawl. He actually stood up.

"Wow, just fucking wow." Zachary said. He looked down and saw eagle claws, not feet, and also a beak. But he didn't feel like he had two legs more like four. He could feel two other limbs but couldn't tell what they were. He looked forward and saw the most beautiful scene he had ever seen. It was a city hanging off a mountain he could also see the towers. "Man for a hallucination this is beautiful!"

He looked around and saw flowers. Millions of flowers everywhere. Some violet, some cyan. It was like someone just dumped the colors of a rainbow on the ground. He started to crawl, which turned out to be walking. He looked into the field and saw almost every type of flower.

The next thing that convinced him it was real, was pain. Zachary felt a searing pain through his back and also a net fall over him. He felt the blood trickle down his skin. Next thing he knew he blacked out.